Jump to content

ANOTHER BIDEN MOVE TO DESTROY THE ECONOMY AND HURT AMERICANS


Recommended Posts

 

BIDEN INTENTIONALLY TAKING JOBS FROM AMERICAN CITIZENS TO BENEFIT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

 

As of February, of the more than 71,000 asylum cases under Remain in Mexico, less than one percent of foreign nationals were found to have a legitimate asylum claim.

 

Biden Releases 6.4K 'Remain in Mexico' Migrants into U.S. with Route to Secure Work Permits (breitbart.com)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Auntie Faker expresses explains that he would resume his career as a dishwasher, but some Messican would just replace him after a week of showing up late every day, anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Auntie Faker expresses explains that he would resume his career as a dishwasher, but some Messican would just replace him after a week of showing up late every day, anyway.

DEAD FERRET IS INVITING THE NEW GROUP OF 6500 OVER FOR DINNER BECAUSE HE IS A KIND AND GENEROUS PERSON. HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE AMERICAN NEIGHBORS KIDS WHO TRY TO EARN A FEW DOLLARS WHILE GOING TO SCHOOL.   

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

DEAD FERRET IS INVITING THE NEW GROUP OF 6500 OVER FOR DINNER BECAUSE HE IS A KIND AND GENEROUS PERSON. HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE AMERICAN NEIGHBORS KIDS WHO TRY TO EARN A FEW DOLLARS WHILE GOING TO SCHOOL.   

 

I don't know of too many American children earning a few bucks picking lettuce in the summer, but I understand there are still openings available.

 

That said, I am happy to see you are still into dead ferret porn, even if your dead beaver porn shows you are a fickle bitch, twitch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

I don't know of too many American children earning a few bucks picking lettuce in the summer, but I understand there are still openings available.

 

That said, I am happy to see you are still into dead ferret porn, even if your dead beaver porn shows you are a fickle bitch, twitch.

YOU DON'T KNOW TOO MUCH, I UNDERSTAND. THEY HAVE GOOD SCHOOLS IN NICARAGUA THAT WOULD WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS.

ALL BRAIN DEAD LIBERALS WELCOME

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, antifakiller said:

YOU DON'T KNOW TOO MUCH, I UNDERSTAND. THEY HAVE GOOD SCHOOLS IN NICARAGUA THAT WOULD WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS.

ALL BRAIN DEAD LIBERALS WELCOME

Whom do you blame for your poor education?  Is their more to your all-caps anger and frustration than having trumped up all your educational opportunities. Auntie?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RickyTavy said:

Whom do you blame for your poor education?  Is their more to your all-caps anger and frustration than having trumped up all your educational opportunities. Auntie?

MORE THAN LIKELY I'VE MORE EDUCATION THAN YOU HAVE, DEAD FERRET.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, antifakiller said:

MORE THAN LIKELY I'VE MORE EDUCATION THAN YOU HAVE, DEAD FERRET.   

I'm sure both you and your mama are very proud of your middle school diploma she keeps taped to the mini-bar in the motel room she uses as an "office."

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

I'm sure both you and your mama are very proud of your middle school diploma she keeps taped to the mini-bar in the motel room she uses as an "office."

IT'S OK YOU DIDN'T ATTEND SCHOOL AND HAD TO HELP MOMMA. THE PROSTITUTION BUSINESS FOR HER DIDN'T PAY WELL ON THAT SIDE OF TOWN. MOMMA HAD A GOOD IDEA WHEN SHE RENTED YOUR VIRGIN ASS TO THE HOMOSEXUAL PEDOPHILES IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD. SHE COULD HAVE ENSURED THEY WORE PROTECTION THOUGH. DEALING WITH STD'S AND FINALLY AIDS MUST HAVE BEEN DEVASTATING FOR YOU. PUTZ     

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2021 at 1:12 PM, antifakiller said:

IT'S OK YOU DIDN'T ATTEND SCHOOL AND HAD TO HELP MOMMA. THE PROSTITUTION BUSINESS FOR HER DIDN'T PAY WELL ON THAT SIDE OF TOWN. MOMMA HAD A GOOD IDEA WHEN SHE RENTED YOUR VIRGIN ASS TO THE HOMOSEXUAL PEDOPHILES IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD. SHE COULD HAVE ENSURED THEY WORE PROTECTION THOUGH. DEALING WITH STD'S AND FINALLY AIDS MUST HAVE BEEN DEVASTATING FOR YOU. PUTZ     

If your mama had raised you properly, you would have known to squeegee the screen after you ... spurt.  And, pull your pants up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

If your mama had raised you properly, you would have known to squeegee the screen after you ... spurt.  And, pull your pants up.

LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF JISM JUICE,  DEAD FERRET.  TIME TO GET YOUR PET MONKEY TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER NUT.  MOMMAS NOT AROUND TO DO IT ANY MORE, PUTZ. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...