Hey ROG62....Your Man, Mike CRAZY Lindell has a new website...Buy a Lifesize Cardboard Cutout of him for $39.99

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell announced that his four-year project to create his own social media site that combines YouTube and Twitter, the two places he's been throw off. "That's right, come get lost in a world of paranoia and mustache wax," said Jimmy Kimmel. "Why do I get the feeling Mike Lindell is going to be living in a motel soon?"  "There's a bunch of products that sound like we made them up. We didn't."

His favorite, however, was the $39.99 lifesize cardboard cutout of Lindell squeezing a pillow, "lurking menacingly in your home."

• benson13 changed the title to Hey ROG62....Your Man, Mike CRAZY Lindell has a new website...Buy a Lifesize Cardboard Cutout of him for $39.99
17 minutes ago, benson13 said:

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell announced

The guy sells pillows.  He pays taxes and does not mooch off of the Government Tit. What's your problem with a guy who likes selling pillows and sheets?  You act like an obsessed woman who was spurned by a one-night stand who wants nothing more to do with her.

Oh Oh rednecks...Another one

Former Trump White House senior adviser turned right-wing radio host Sebastian Gorka was permanently booted off of YouTube over the weekend after receiving his third strike on the platform in 90 days for touting unhinged election conspiracy theories

(this is good)....

Gorka's channel was suspended for misleading users on the platform by pushing the baseless claim that the 2020 election was plagued with widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election. Salon found the infamous Trump flack, formerly accused of wearing Hungarian pro-Nazi regalia, was pushing voter fraud claims as recently as last week in a video entitled: "Can We Stop the Next Steal?"

6 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Oh Oh rednecks...Another one

Former Trump White House senior adviser turned right-wing radio host Sebastian Gorka was permanently booted off of YouTube over the weekend after receiving his third strike on the platform in 90 days for touting unhinged election conspiracy theories

(this is good)....

Gorka's channel was suspended for misleading users on the platform by pushing the baseless claim that the 2020 election was plagued with widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election. Salon found the infamous Trump flack, formerly accused of wearing Hungarian pro-Nazi regalia, was pushing voter fraud claims as recently as last week in a video entitled: "Can We Stop the Next Steal?"

welfare fag ricky, how many sites you been kicked off of? 

Wallco

"He is not my guy. I wish he would die and his company would go out of business. I can't stand his slamming us with his commercials"

that's not very republiKlan of you Wallco

46 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Wallco

"He is not my guy. I wish he would die and his company would go out of business. I can't stand his slamming us with his commercials"

that's not very republiKlan of you Wallco

Oh well, I'm a rebel.    

I am independent, I choose on merits. Party doesn't matter.  I will say i usually go republican. But I have voted for a Dem before, I will say I kind of like Joe Manchin. Common sense gets my vote. 

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, Wallco1 said:

I am independent, I choose on merits. Party doesn't matter.  I will say i usually go republican. But I have voted for a Dem before, I will say I kind of like Joe Manchin. Common sense gets my vote. 

Wallco is a hater.

He is more like a common nonsense kind of guy.

• Haha 1

You've chosen to ignore content by RoomIdiot615

RoomIdiot... you've been on IGNORE for 3 years now

Mike Lindell Says 'It Sure Looks Like' He'll Be Running ...

www.westernjournal.com › mike-lindell-says-sure

Jun 24, 2020 · Politico reported in late March that Lindell told associates Trump has encouraged him to run to “keep Minnesota red beyond” 2020, according to an unnamed source Politico described as having “direct knowledge” of Lindell’s comments. Lindell has said Trump told him that the president “really wants me to run,” the source told Politico.

17 hours ago, benson13 said:

You've chosen to ignore content by SCOOBYDOO...aka JuniorKlanSamples

Fucking pussy