Kenosha officer who shot Jacob Blake is back at work and will not face discipline

https://justthenews.com/government/local/kenosha-officer-who-shot-jacob-blake-back-work-and-will-not-face-discipline

"Although this incident has been reviewed at multiple levels, I know that some will not be pleased with the outcome; however, given the facts, the only lawful and appropriate decision was made," City of Kenosha Police Department Chief Daniel Miskinis said in a statement.

@maineman @jerra- @slideman @theLion @calguy

etc.

Wasn’t he supposed to serve some prison time according to you uneducated retards? 

4 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

https://justthenews.com/government/local/kenosha-officer-who-shot-jacob-blake-back-work-and-will-not-face-discipline

"Although this incident has been reviewed at multiple levels, I know that some will not be pleased with the outcome; however, given the facts, the only lawful and appropriate decision was made," City of Kenosha Police Department Chief Daniel Miskinis said in a statement.

etc.

Wasn’t he supposed to serve some prison time according to you uneducated retards? 

yep, they are always wrong

21 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Translation: I can't refute the OP. 

no... it means that you just spam the board with the front page of gateway pundit every day and it really is boring and clogging up the board.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

no... it means that you just spam the board with the front page of gateway pundit every day and it really is boring and clogging up the board.

That’s no spam you fucking tard and who gives a fuck what a backbiter thinks, 33%er? 😆

6 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

That’s no spam you fucking tard and who gives a fuck what a backbiter thinks, 33%er? 😆

backbiter?  are you whining again, you who hides behind the "valor" of others????

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

backbiter?  are you whining again, you who hides behind the "valor" of others????

YOU ARE A STOLEN VALOR PUSSYBOY FAGGOT COWARD

11 hours ago, maineman said:

Just calling a spade a spade. 😆

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

Just calling a spade a spade. 😆

and I am just calling a coward who hides behind the skirts of others exactly that.

11 hours ago, maineman said:

Yer wife gets her throat plugged up by strangers every day

• Haha 2
19 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

etc.

But the capital police man is scott free. 

On 4/14/2021 at 2:28 AM, Str8tEdge said:

etc.

Good ... he did nothing wrong.

The mother fucker was trying to grab a knife ...

• Thumb up 1