If the election wasn't fraudulent and stolen why are so many states currently changing their election laws to make it harder to cheat and why are we talking about anything else than the fact that currently living under a dictatorship

8 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I received 4 ballots personally 

found three on the ground. 
I voted in two states. I admit it. Idc 

and no one has said a damn thing about it . 

Mainman has reported you and is threatening to call the police if we don't do anything about it. 

Not even kidding. 

If you admitted you were an illegal alien though he would be fine I'm sure.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because republicans are butt hurt losers. It's as plain as the cock in your mouth 

Not to mention fighting tooth and nail not to hand over ballots and machines.    Georgia election officials see now refuse to hand over ballots. In AZ they’ve been stalling for months.   

felon

Posted Images

Just now, kfools said:

Mainman has reported you and is threatening to call the police if we don't do anything about it. 

Not even kidding. 

Jesus Christ? Are you serious? 

4 minutes ago, kfools said:

Not even kidding. 

So. What will you be doing with me? Or to me? 

3 minutes ago, ProstateProbingPaul said:

The republicans just say this shit when they lose. Trump literally was saying it was rigged when he won and rigged when he lost. 

He was right both times

Hillary  lost a rigged election, that is how strong Trump  was 

We know  the computers  went down on election  night 

they made sure it didn't happen  again in 2020

Do you really think the  President of the  United States doesn't  know what happened ?

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

If someone on here admitted to murdering their father in law, for example, wouldn't someone feel compelled to report that? 

Is or was this murder? No. I have proven you wrong. And now you’re losing your mind to @kfools

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

He was right both times

Hillary  lost a rigged election, that is how strong Trump  was 

We know  the computers  went down on election  night 

they made sure it didn't happen  again in 2020

Do you really think the  President of the  United States doesn't  know what happened ?

Now I’m in trouble. Sigh .

5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Couldn’t keep ignoring me. Had to report me? Did you report that I proved you wrong you ego fuckwit 

@maineman is a   progressive  leftist.     he believes everything  his  cabal tells him, even though it is all lies

when you show  him proof that this world is a lie,  he reflexively goes to  ignore mode 

I watch  him do it.  I  have witnessed   this libs do it for years...  it is part of their  mental  disorder 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

@maineman is a   progressive  leftist.     he believes everything  his  cabal tells him, even though it is all lies

when you show  him proof that this world is a lie,  he reflexively goes to  ignore mode 

I watch  him do it.  I  have witnessed   this libs do it for years...  it is part of their  mental  disorder 

This explain you perfectly. But changes the leftist to rightist. 

• MORON! 1

you are literally  having a conversation  with yourself to run  up your post count and  clog the  system with your retarded lies.

your name has been changed in the most embarrassing ways and yet you  persist to be here

8 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Well. I’m sure he is losing his face right now. And that just feels so fucking good. PETTY? Yes sir . 

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, maineman said:

If someone on here admitted to murdering their father in law, for example, wouldn't someone feel compelled to report that? 

If someone on here claimed to be an illegal alien would you report that?

27 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

So. What will you be doing with me? Or to me? 

Nothing. 

I'm not the police and have no obligation to report trolling to the police. Fuck MM. 

He has made about 8,000 threats on here and nobody reported him .

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kfools said:

I will give him my personal info. He can report me all he wants. Clearly no one gives a shit about election fraud. 

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

He NOW cares about election fraud? First he claimed it didn’t exist. I proved him wrong. He reported me. 
this is insanity at its best. 

Just now, lucifershammer said:

PM to me as well.. seemed petty

Isnt he the busy beaver 🦫 

instead of addressing me he’s running to you folks, wasting other peoples time.