Jump to content

If the election wasn't fraudulent and stolen why are so many states currently changing their election laws to make it harder to cheat and why are we talking about anything else than the fact that currently living under a dictatorship


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because republicans are butt hurt losers. It's as plain as the cock in your mouth 

Not to mention fighting tooth and nail not to hand over ballots and machines.    Georgia election officials see now refuse to hand over ballots. In AZ they’ve been stalling for months.   

felon

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Toldya said:
2 hours ago, superds77 said:

Yes, limiting participation to those who are legally qualified to vote.

 

What a travesty! Not!

 

Not that.

And wow... is this 1993?

No.

 

Are you FOR limiting participation to those who are legally qualified to vote?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

It is very credible  

 

massive stuffing of  just  Biden  ballots 

who are the registered voters these ballots belong to?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

What the  hell  wrong with  you?    You were shown  proof.   You are  certified dishonest

what proof?  you should me a video that you PURPORT to show one thing and the election officials have repeatedly explained that it actually showed something entirely different and entirely legal.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, superds77 said:

No.

 

Are you FOR limiting participation to those who are legally qualified to vote?

 

 

the point being, for people who are legally qualified to vote, their participation should not be LIMITED in any way.  In fact, government OUGHT to make election day a national paid holiday to encourage GREATER participation for EVERYONE who is legally registered to vote.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

the point being, for people who are legally qualified to vote, their participation should not be LIMITED in any way.  In fact, government OUGHT to make election day a national paid holiday to encourage GREATER participation for EVERYONE who is legally registered to vote.

Making it a paid holiday isn’t going to change much- if anything at all. 
remember all those people you mentioned in Alabama , who are stranded without cars? They most likely don’t work. They have every day off . 

  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, maineman said:

who are the registered voters these ballots belong to?

 

What are  you talking  about,  there  were  ballots everywhere.   Anyone  could fill out  several 

 

 

17 minutes ago, maineman said:

what proof?  you should me a video that you PURPORT to show one thing and the election officials have repeatedly explained that it actually showed something entirely different and entirely legal.

 

not only that  you were shown  proof that MI and PA stopped  verifying signatures  it was a shit show, zero security

 

The  security was placed on the  ballot counters  (harvesters)  so  no one could see what they were doing 

 

 

Watching  you  be oblivious is  tedious 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

What are  you talking  about,  there  were  ballots everywhere.   Anyone  could fill out  several 

 

 

 

not only that  you were shown  proof that MI and PA stopped  verifying signatures  it was a shit show, zero security

 

The  security was placed on the  ballot counters  (harvesters)  so  no one could see what they were doing 

 

 

Watching  you  be oblivious is  tedious 

no one can fill out more than one ballot.  Each ballot is accounted for by crossing it to a name on the voter list.  

 

It would seem to me that, if there were all these thousands and thousands of excess, fraudulent ballots flooding into polling places, you ought to be able to show MULTIPLE polling places were there were more votes cast than voters registered.  Can you show even ONE precinct anywhere that had more votes cast than registered voters in the precinct?

  • MORON! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

@Imgreatagain  did  not get multiple  ballots sent to you?  

 

 

@maineman is under the impression  that the  ballots were sent to registered voters  and  just one per.

 

We all know it was a disaster,  by design of course 

It doesn't matter how many ballots got sent to anyone.  At the town hall, when the ballots are received, they are crossed to a list of registered voters.  Once they have drawn the ink line through my name, any OTHER ballots arriving with my name on them would be 1.  NOT counted, and 2.  turned over LEO for voter fraud investigation.

  • MORON! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

@maineman is under the impression  that the  ballots were sent to registered voters  and  just one per.

 

no.  I am under the impression that you actually have no idea how ballots are treated by poll workers in town offices around the country.  Yes... you really are profoundly stupid.

 

Freeport could screw up and send me two ballots... the county democrats could send me one... the Pingree campaign could have sent me one.... I could have gotten LOTS of ballots.  But once I put my name and address on ONE of them and mail it in, that's the ONLY ballot the town of Freeport will accept from me for that election.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, maineman said:

no one can fill out more than one ballot.  Each ballot is accounted for by crossing it to a name on the voter list.  

 

tenor.gif?itemid=11763945

 

 

maineman  really  believes  no one filled out more than  one ballot and  the  voter lists  were legit!!!!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

 I am under the impression that you actually have no idea how ballots are treated by poll workers in town offices around the country.  Yes... you really are profoundly stupid.

 

 

No...  you are.

 

Philadelphia has the  dirtiest most corrupt vote counters in the  world  and everyone  knows it 

 

they did the same shit in  ATL and  DET  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maineman said:

Freeport could screw up and send me two ballots... the county democrats could send me one... the Pingree campaign could have sent me one.... I could have gotten LOTS of ballots.  But once I put my name and address on ONE of them and mail it in, that's the ONLY ballot the town of Freeport will accept from me for that election.

 

 

well...  in  places like Philly  it was  open, scan, and toss  until they had enough votes to stop  Trump,  it took 3 fucking  days    no chain of custody,  no signature verification 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, maineman said:

Can you show even ONE precinct anywhere that had more votes cast than registered voters in the precinct?

 

 

where  is the audit?

 

you resist the audit 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

tenor.gif?itemid=11763945

 

 

maineman  really  believes  no one filled out more than  one ballot and  the  voter lists  were legit!!!!

 

 

and you have ZERO proof that they are not.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

No...  you are.

 

Philadelphia has the  dirtiest most corrupt vote counters in the  world  and everyone  knows it 

 

they did the same shit in  ATL and  DET  

more anecdotal bullshit with ZERO proof... that already got tossed out of court by a judge appointed by the CLOWN for crissakes.

 

Again... do you have any precincts in America that had MORE votes cast than voters registered?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

where  is the audit?

 

you resist the audit 

I don't resist anything. Answer the question:  every municipality reports to the Secretary of State regarding the number of registered voters.  There are NO municipalities in America that had more votes cast than there were registered voters.  NONE.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

tenor.gif?itemid=11763945

 

 

maineman  really  believes  no one filled out more than  one ballot and  the  voter lists  were legit!!!!

 

 

I received 4 ballots personally found three on the ground. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

please...  

you don't.  and all of Rudy's binders that never made it to court don't contain any of that proof either.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

@Imgreatagain  did  not get multiple  ballots sent to you?  

 

 

@maineman is under the impression  that the  ballots were sent to registered voters  and  just one per.

 

We all know it was a disaster,  by design of course 

Correct . See my other post

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maineman said:

you don't.  and all of Rudy's binders that never made it to court don't contain any of that proof either.

You won’t believe or listen to a first hand account of wonky mail in ballots . 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...