7 minutes ago, Skans said:

Question:  How can your office mandate a vaccine?  Forcing you to report whether you were or were not vaccinated would be a violation of HPPA, right?  I know that an employer cannot gain access to your medical records to determine compliance with any private vaccine mandate.  

I will dox myself if I am too explicit. I work for government and there are simple ways to find me if I lay it out too well. Simply stated, there are state laws that make this possible. 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HE WAS PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER, NUMBNUTS. HE HELD THE RESPONSIBILTY OF HIS COUNTRY, UNLIKE BRAIN DEAD BIDENS INABILITY TO SOLVE THE NATIONS PROBLEMS AND ONLY EXACERBATE EVERY SITUATION PRESENTED TO HI

then sign me up!

Against all of my better judgment- it seems as though I’m being forced to get the vaccine to keep my job.  This is what we’ve come to. Sigh. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I will dox myself if I am too explicit. I work for government and there are simple ways to find me if I lay it out too well. Simply stated, there are state laws that make this possible. 

I'm not looking to have you dox yourself.  I may have to do a little deeper checking into this. Seems to me that no state law can override HPPA laws, but I could be wrong.  If it were me and I didn't want to get a shot, I'd just lie and then refuse to show my employer any medical records.  That is, if I already have something else lined up.

3 minutes ago, Skans said:

I'm not looking to have you dox yourself.  I may have to do a little deeper checking into this. Seems to me that no state law can override HPPA laws, but I could be wrong.  If it were me and I didn't want to get a shot, I'd just lie and then refuse to show my employer any medical records.  That is, if I already have something else lined up.

I am not sure how they intend to enforce this. All we know at the moment is a few strongly worded emails from higher ups. Office is empty at the moment but they want everyone vaccinated and back in the office by the end of this month. 

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

I am not sure how they intend to enforce this. All we know at the moment is a few strongly worded emails from higher ups. Office is empty at the moment but they want everyone vaccinated and back in the office by the end of this month. 

My guess is that they will ask to see your vaccination card.  But, isn't that a medical record?  Kind of like requiring women to show them their pap smear results as a condition of employment. 

3 minutes ago, Skans said:

My guess is that they will ask to see your vaccination card.  But, isn't that a medical record?  Kind of like requiring women to show them their pap smear results as a condition of employment. 

Shall find out. I am getting the first shot tomorrow. Still, these emails have got me looking elsewhere for employment. It would have to be pretty amazing to get me to leave but its a possibility. 

1 minute ago, Skans said:

Lol. I think AIDS check, tax returns , and at least 5 positive reviews from your ex’s should be required to date me. Lol 

how is that a comparison? Unless everyone at your job is planing on climbing into your vagina 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Lol. I think AIDS check, tax returns , and at least 5 positive reviews from your ex’s should be required to date me.

1.  AIDS CHECK - check

2.  POSITIVE REVIEWS FROM EX SPOUSES - check

3.  TAX RETURNS - X, 5 years of 6 digit losses - (see answer to #2)

1 minute ago, Skans said:

1.  AIDS CHECK - check

2.  POSITIVE REVIEWS FROM EX SPOUSES - check

3.  TAX RETURNS - X, 5 years of 6 digit losses - (see answer to #2)

Omg. You’re so funny. 
xoxo ❤️

On 4/14/2021 at 6:14 PM, Whitemajikman said:

Made possible using aborted fetuses...

What purpose do you see for aborted fetuses?  No one aborts a fetus for medical research.

Would you prefer them in a remoulade with a nice side of fava beans?

8 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

What purpose do you see for aborted fetuses?  No one aborts a fetus for medical research.

Would you prefer them in a remoulade with a nice side of fava beans?

Obviously they serve no purpose to liberals in the womb or out. 
turn onto fertilizer . Help grow them trees for them hug.