9 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

I just asked him for his opinion. Doubtful anyone on this forum is an expert in anything but breaking balls, and arguing . 

Eh, I's gots me strong suits... 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HE WAS PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER, NUMBNUTS. HE HELD THE RESPONSIBILTY OF HIS COUNTRY, UNLIKE BRAIN DEAD BIDENS INABILITY TO SOLVE THE NATIONS PROBLEMS AND ONLY EXACERBATE EVERY SITUATION PRESENTED TO HI

Against all of my better judgment- it seems as though I’m being forced to get the vaccine to keep my job.  This is what we’ve come to. Sigh. 

Of all the feedback you've gotten I'm gonna be honest.  Our opinions on this don't mean shit, ultimately you will have to do what is best for you and yours. If we have reached a point that you have to

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

Where has all the influenza cases  gone?

Most countries are now claiming zero influenza cases ...

They were classified as COVID

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

Or as I mentioned, those of us with our back up against the wall. 

Here is an article to help you....

18 Reasons I Won’t Be Getting a Covid Vaccine

I don’t know everything, but so far no one has been able to answer the objections below.

So here are the reasons I’m opting out of the covid vaccine.

#1: VACCINE MAKERS ARE IMMUNE FROM LIABILITY

The only industry in the world that bears no liability for injuries or deaths resulting from their products, are vaccine makers.

First established in 1986 with the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, and reinforced by the PREP Act, vaccine makers cannot be sued, even if they are shown to be negligent.

The covid-vaccine makers are allowed to create a one-size-fits-all product, with no testing on sub-populations (i.e. people with specific health conditions), and yet they are unwilling to accept any responsibility for any adverse events or deaths their products cause.

If a company is not willing to stand behind their product as safe, especially one they rushed to market and skipped animal trials on, I am not willing to take a chance on their product.

No liability. No trust.

Here’s why…

continued at ....
  • Thumb up 1
On 4/13/2021 at 10:39 AM, Imgreatagain said:

I also want to travel outside the us this summer so,, I guess I will just bite the bullet 

Oh, Lord, please.  Using 1940's technology, you were repeatedly vaccinated as a child for at lest:

• DTaP - Diphtheria, Tetanus, Acellular Pertussis
  • IVP - Inactivated Polio vaccine B
  • and probably Small Pox

And, you are worried about getting this dumb Covid vaccine after millions have taken it with no problem?

2 hours ago, Skans said:

Oh, Lord, please.  Using 1940's technology, you were repeatedly vaccinated as a child for at lest:

• DTaP - Diphtheria, Tetanus, Acellular Pertussis
  • IVP - Inactivated Polio vaccine B
  • and probably Small Pox

And, you are worried about getting this dumb Covid vaccine after millions have taken it with no problem?

I’m not worried. If would just like to wait. I don’t like to be forced into anything. Is that wrong? 

11 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I’m not worried. If would just like to wait. I don’t like to be forced into anything. Is that wrong? 

Not at all.  I would add that I am not a fan of employers making their employees get the shot.  It should be left up to the individual to choose. Most people if they get sick with Covid, they are down for about a week.  That would normally be covered in paid time off.

1 minute ago, Skans said:

Not at all.  I would add that I am not a fan of employers making their employees get the shot.  It should be left up to the individual to choose. Most people if they get sick with Covid, they are down for about a week.  That would normally be covered in paid time off.

These are bizarre times. It certainly has eliminated me ever calling out of work for being sick. (I used to do quite a bit back in the day) 

now - I never miss a day. Im afraid of the line of questions that will follow. 

6 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

These are bizarre times. It certainly has eliminated me ever calling out of work for being sick. (I used to do quite a bit back in the day) 

now - I never miss a day. Im afraid of the line of questions that will follow. 

Are you or i should say were you a slacker?

The reason that my office has mandated the vaccine is bizaare. We NEVER deal with the public directly. However, we do have a fair amount of long timers in the offices that are at the westernmost end of the building. So, 160 of us have to get it so that 7 or 8 feel better or safer. At least 4 of them could retire. Odd reasoning to me. 

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

The reason that my office has mandated the vaccine is bizaare. We NEVER deal with the public directly. However, we do have a fair amount of long timers in the offices that are at the westernmost end of the building. So, 160 of us have to get it so that 7 or 8 feel better or safer. At least 4 of them could retire. Odd reasoning to me. 

Question:  How can your office mandate a vaccine?  Forcing you to report whether you were or were not vaccinated would be a violation of HPPA, right?  I know that an employer cannot gain access to your medical records to determine compliance with any private vaccine mandate.  

Just now, Skans said:

Question:  How can your office mandate a vaccine?  Forcing you to report whether you were or were not vaccinated would be a violation of HPPA, right?  I know that an employer cannot gain access to your medical records to determine compliance with any private vaccine mandate.  

I get it. I work in dentistry. They want to be cautious. I won’t fight it. 

7 minutes ago, Skans said:

I will dox myself if I am too explicit. I work for government and there are simple ways to find me if I lay it out too well. Simply stated, there are state laws that make this possible. 

4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I will dox myself if I am too explicit. I work for government and there are simple ways to find me if I lay it out too well. Simply stated, there are state laws that make this possible. 

I'm not looking to have you dox yourself.  I may have to do a little deeper checking into this. Seems to me that no state law can override HPPA laws, but I could be wrong.  If it were me and I didn't want to get a shot, I'd just lie and then refuse to show my employer any medical records.  That is, if I already have something else lined up.

3 minutes ago, Skans said:

I'm not looking to have you dox yourself.  I may have to do a little deeper checking into this. Seems to me that no state law can override HPPA laws, but I could be wrong.  If it were me and I didn't want to get a shot, I'd just lie and then refuse to show my employer any medical records.  That is, if I already have something else lined up.

I am not sure how they intend to enforce this. All we know at the moment is a few strongly worded emails from higher ups. Office is empty at the moment but they want everyone vaccinated and back in the office by the end of this month. 

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

I am not sure how they intend to enforce this. All we know at the moment is a few strongly worded emails from higher ups. Office is empty at the moment but they want everyone vaccinated and back in the office by the end of this month. 

My guess is that they will ask to see your vaccination card.  But, isn't that a medical record?  Kind of like requiring women to show them their pap smear results as a condition of employment. 

3 minutes ago, Skans said:

My guess is that they will ask to see your vaccination card.  But, isn't that a medical record?  Kind of like requiring women to show them their pap smear results as a condition of employment. 

Shall find out. I am getting the first shot tomorrow. Still, these emails have got me looking elsewhere for employment. It would have to be pretty amazing to get me to leave but its a possibility.