3 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

Well, what's the worst thing that can happen....

You lose your job ...

But you save yourself from uncertainty ....

Good news. My friend just got her dog vaccinated. I think I’ll use that info 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HE WAS PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER, NUMBNUTS. HE HELD THE RESPONSIBILTY OF HIS COUNTRY, UNLIKE BRAIN DEAD BIDENS INABILITY TO SOLVE THE NATIONS PROBLEMS AND ONLY EXACERBATE EVERY SITUATION PRESENTED TO HI

then sign me up!

Against all of my better judgment- it seems as though I’m being forced to get the vaccine to keep my job.  This is what we’ve come to. Sigh. 

Posted Images

Just now, Whitemajikman said:

It was ..

But I was also compelled to tell the truth ...because of your humor. ...

I live on sarcasm. It loses its zing on this forum. IRL- I’m fucking hilarious. 
 @SixShooter this isn’t conceit ITS TRUE

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

I live on sarcasm. It loses its zing on this forum. IRL- I’m fucking hilarious. 
 @SixShooter this isn’t conceit ITS TRUE

I like your sarcasm and brutal honesty in the face of all of this chaos on this forum.

You bring balance ....

Keep it up...

• Upvote 1
59 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

I like your sarcasm and brutal honesty in the face of all of this chaos on this forum.

You bring balance ....

Keep it up...

I’m not brutal. People are just too fragile . Or “fragile” it’s French 

14 hours ago, calguy said:

Count me as a card carrying member of the vaccinated population.

Such a good lil' lemming calvin...thanks for all you do...

10 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Did your daughter get MMR and polio vaccines?

She got all of her shots as a child. Yes. 
before you spin this.. those vaccines have been proven to work. 
johnson and johnson has “paused” distribution of their vaccine already. Whatever the fuck that means 

johnson and johnson has “paused” distribution of their vaccine already. Whatever the fuck that means 

I agree. I was not going to get any Covid vaccine until we saw if there would be any adverse effects.

So once it appears safe and effective (which it does now) I'm fine with it, but a lot of people here seem to be against it no matter what. Are you ok with it once it's "proven to work"?

J&J vaccine is not that relatively unsafe but the hype is off the charts.

4 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

It means 6 women between the ages of 26-49? got blood clots from the shot...

my rapid ascent critical conspiracy thinking is that the area where the microchip embedded itself caused clotting and infection...

3 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

I agree. I was not going to get any Covid vaccine until we saw if there would be any adverse effects.

So once it appears safe and effective (which it does now) I'm fine with it, but a lot of people here seem to be against it no matter what. Are you ok with it once it's "proven to work"?

I’m not anti-vaccines. I’m cautious . That is all. There is nothing wrong with letting them work the kinks out for a bit before I get it. 

I’m not anti-vaccines. I’m cautious . That is all. There is nothing wrong with letting them work the kinks out for a bit before I get it. 

That's my position exactly

Just seems like we have a lot of anti vaccers here

4 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Problem being is the government has a tendency to fuck everything up it's involved in...especially early on...

15 hours ago, calguy said:

People have been using religion as a loophole since religion was invented. Not surprising many would use it as an excuse now.

On this day in 1955, the polio vaccine was announced. Polio would still be a major problem if today's science denying republicans were in charge in the '50's.

Hey SHITSTAIN, FUCK YOU !!

So I got the Pfizer back in Late January and early February.

I DON'T deny science. But I do use REAL SCIENCE to kick your fucking ASS and make you MY LITTLE BITCH DAILY!!!

Actually, I hear more REPUBLICANS encouraging people to get the vaccine than I ever did SHITSTAINS LIKE YOU!!!

Remember, it was "The Trump vaccine and I'm not taking it" from YOUR SIDE, MY LITTLE BITCH!!

“Let me be clear: I trust vaccines, I trust scientists, but I don’t trust Donald Trump,” Biden said. “At this moment, the American people can’t either.”

Biden warned against trying to rush out an unfinished vaccine ahead of the Nov. 3 election.

Trump, who has accused Biden and his campaign of stoking doubt among Americans about the efficacy of a vaccine, told reporters at the White House later that Biden should stop promoting “anti-vaccine theories.”

“They’re recklessly endangering lives. You can’t do that,” said Trump, who predicted at least 100 million doses of a coronavirus vaccine could be distributed by the end of 2020.

8 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Second Pfizer shot yday i feel fine today 

15 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:
Apr. 14, 2020 — About 120000 children were injected with vaccine from a California laboratory that accidentally contained live polio virus. The result was disastrous.

No vaccine and good health

th?id=OIP.KIYi1e8uqukh3_LMZUgUAgHaFj%26p

Vaccine deal, bad health, loss of life and wealth.

th?id=OIP.iOaeQQGsJCZuqp9X5jFRUwHaEK%26p

2 minutes ago, Chongo said:

No vaccine and good health

th?id=OIP.KIYi1e8uqukh3_LMZUgUAgHaFj%26p

Vaccine deal, bad health, loss of life and wealth.

th?id=OIP.iOaeQQGsJCZuqp9X5jFRUwHaEK%26p

Sorry, but you are talking about a CLOSED community of Amish where FEW IF ANY people outside their clan ever visit vs. an OPEN community where everyone and anyone can visit.

Vaccine or not, it makes a difference in spread. You can't compare apples and oranges and get mangoes.

1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

Sorry, but you are talking about a CLOSED community of Amish where FEW IF ANY people outside their clan ever visit vs. an OPEN community where everyone and anyone can visit.

Vaccine or not, it makes a difference in spread. You can't compare apples and oranges and get mangoes.

We are in the city the Amish are healthy, we know people in the city who have never been vaccinated they are very healthy with no upper respiratory problems or allergy, etc. We were lined up for the polio shot at school and even though i have not been to a doctor in over 25 years I think the vaccines that I did have were able to accomplish some permanent non curable autoimmune problems.

17 minutes ago, Chongo said:

We are in the city the Amish are healthy, we know people in the city who have never been vaccinated they are very healthy with no upper respiratory problems or allergy, etc. We were lined up for the polio shot at school and even though i have not been to a doctor in over 25 years I think the vaccines that I did have were able to accomplish some permanent non curable autoimmune problems.

Are you saying that your paranoia and overall wackiness were caused by the vaccine?

Ask your mommy how often you were dropped on your head.