• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HE WAS PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER, NUMBNUTS. HE HELD THE RESPONSIBILTY OF HIS COUNTRY, UNLIKE BRAIN DEAD BIDENS INABILITY TO SOLVE THE NATIONS PROBLEMS AND ONLY EXACERBATE EVERY SITUATION PRESENTED TO HI

then sign me up!

Against all of my better judgment- it seems as though I’m being forced to get the vaccine to keep my job.  This is what we’ve come to. Sigh. 

Posted Images

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

Against all of my better judgment- it seems as though I’m being forced to get the vaccine to keep my job. 
This is what we’ve come to. Sigh. 

I have found there are many religions to affiliate with who would make forcing a vaccine to be impossible. 

1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

I have found there are many religions to affiliate with who would make forcing a vaccine to be impossible. 

I also want to travel outside the us this summer so,, I guess I will just bite the bullet 

1 hour ago, Wallco1 said:

The vaccine works, Covid doesn't. Don't want it don't get it. Nobody is forcing you. Job or no job it's all about choices. 

Oh. So as I make a stand- I’ll be standing on the street? 

Rock meet hard spot. But I'd tell a job to lick my ballsack before I was forced to go against my principles. 

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Your choice. There are many jobs. How important is the one you have. 

Just now, Wallco1 said:

Your choice. There are many jobs. How important is the one you have. 

I like it. Or I liked it until they started this. I’m looking into skipping it. I’m an independent contractor . So there may be loopholes 

58 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I like it. Or I liked it until they started this. I’m looking into skipping it. I’m an independent contractor . So there may be loopholes 

Religion is the best loophole. 

58 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

The federal government is hiring to take care of illegal kids 

3 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

Against all of my better judgment- it seems as though I’m being forced to get the vaccine to keep my job. 

Of all the feedback you've gotten I'm gonna be honest.  Our opinions on this don't mean shit, ultimately you will have to do what is best for you and yours. If we have reached a point that you have to choose between a shot and the streets then we are truly lost as a society. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

You may want to to find a sugar daddy  oral surgeon or orthodontist 

1 hour ago, lucifershammer said:

Religion is the best loophole. 

People have been using religion as a loophole since religion was invented. Not surprising many would use it as an excuse now.

On this day in 1955, the polio vaccine was announced. Polio would still be a major problem if today's science denying republicans were in charge in the '50's.

5 minutes ago, calguy said:

People have been using religion as a loophole since religion was invented. Not surprising many would use it as an excuse now.

On this day in 1955, the polio vaccine was announced. Polio would still be a major problem if today's science denying republicans were in charge in the '50's.

I am now a proud member of the first church of christ (scientist)Making me exempt for now 

11 minutes ago, calguy said:

EISENHOWER WAS PRESIDENT NUMBNUTS

Just now, calguy said:

Apr. 14, 2020 — About 120000 children were injected with vaccine from a California laboratory that accidentally contained live polio virus. The result was disastrous.

I know a guy ....

Several actually ....

Who now find themselves in the lucrative  business of forging inoculation papers .....

16 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

I am now a proud member of the first church of christ (scientist)Making me exempt for now 

Whatever Jesus Christ was, he was not a scientist.

The virus does nor actually respect any religion.

6 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

I know a guy ....

Several actually ....

Who now find themselves in the lucrative  business of forging inoculation papers .....

I know a guy too. She’s pretty fucking good at it 

• Confused 1
2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Whatever Jesus Christ was, he was not a scientist.

The virus does nor actually respect any religion.

The virus doesn't necessarily respect religion  but the government damn well will.