Why did a traffic stop for a missing plate involve pulling guns? I was pulled over on a false premise once and the officer never pulled a gun on me.

21 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The basic stance of the right wing trolls in this forum is that Black people do not belong here, and there are too damn many of them, always causing problems

They belong just as much as any other Negro...it's just they cause so crime, trash all over the place and stuff.

7% of the American prison population is Black...get a clue; drone.

13 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Actually, the temp tag was usually screwed on top of the previous tag. If the owner was transferring the same tag. 
tapping a T tag to the window is lazy work 

In MN, 21 day permits are issued for new vehicles or newly licensed out of state vehicles...the permit allows them to drive until plates show up...

instructions on permit requires to display in rear window...

• Upvote 1

Just now, Old Mack said:

They belong just as much as any other Negro...it just they cause so crime and stuff.

You are simply affirming what I  posted.  Black people are inferior, they don't belong here, and White Americans should all agree that we would be better off it they all just went back to Africa or just dropped dead.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ROG62 said:

In MN, 21 day permits are issued for new vehicles or newly licensed out of state vehicles...the permit allows them to drive until plates show up...

instructions on permit requires to display in rear window...

Ok. I’m familiar with the state of DE. And with BMW policies. So I’m not disagreeing with you. 

• Thumb up 1

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Wait and see the settlement that the city will have to pay his family.

Maybe after they fire this incompetent cop, they will hire a more competent one.

that capitol cop that shot that woman is destroyed

23 minutes ago, maineman said:

I have lived in Virginia often during my Navy career, bought cars in Virginia, had temporary tags taped to the rear window by car dealers in Virginia, and was PISSED because the tape they used was SUPER sticky and getting it off the inside of my window was a pain in the ass.  I was never pulled over.

They must use the same tape in MN...what's worse is the tape is right over the defogger wires...so no razor blades...

6 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

They belong just as much as any other Negro...it's just they cause so crime, trash all over the place and stuff.

7%?  And you ask me to "get a clue"?

From which orifice are you extracting your data, Mack?

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

... it they all just went back to Africa or just dropped dead.

If they all dropped dead...America would really stink...I'll go with them moving back to the motherland

The Magajiya Ameenata Koita - Ghana Fulani, Queen, Personal Profile

28 minutes ago, Skans said:

Anecdotal, irrelevant.

bull. Virginia has flimsy temp tags.... dealers stick them in the back window.  Happens all the time.  Perfectly legal.  If Gutierrez had had his eyes on the back of the car, he would have seen the tag, walked up to the window and apologized for the stop  and then gotten back in his car and driven away with his partner.  If he'd done that, he'd still have a job and not be facing a financially crushing civil suit.

5 minutes ago, maineman said:

bull. Virginia has flimsy temp tags.... dealers stick them in the back window.  Happens all the time.  Perfectly legal.

Bullshit.  It is not perfectly legal.  I have shown you that it is not legal.  You saying that it is does not make it so.

21 minutes ago, Skans said:

Bullshit.  It is not perfectly legal.  I have shown you that it is not legal.  You saying that it is does not make it so.

nowhere in your post does it forbid placing the temp tag in the rear view mirror.

5 minutes ago, maineman said:

nowhere in your post does it forbid placing the temp tag in the rear view mirror.

Who even does that - place a tag in the rear view mirror?

Anyway, the rear of a car is not somewhere in the middle, like where the rear view mirror is located or the inside of the rear window.

2 hours ago, Skans said:

Who even does that - place a tag in the rear view mirror?

Anyway, the rear of a car is not somewhere in the middle, like where the rear view mirror is located or the inside of the rear window.

Is English your second language?  Have you ever driven a car?You are confusing the two newest examples of cop violence.

In Minnesota, the black man had a air freshener hanging from his rear view mirror.  Illegal, to be sure.  dumb broad cop pulled out her gun and thought she had pulled out her taser and shot him dead.

In Virginia, the army officer was driving his brand ew car with the temporary tag given him by the dealer  tapped up to the inside of his REAR WINDOW.... NOT REAR VIEW MIRROR which is located INSIDE in the top middle of the FRONT window.  What kind of car has the rear view mirror on the inside of the rear window???/