Jump to content

MYTH OF "ANTHROPOGENIC GLOBAL WARMING" DELIVERS APRIL LOW TEMPERATURES NOT SEEN SINCE 110 YEARS AGO


Recommended Posts

  • Mirabeau changed the title to MYTH OF "ANTHROPOGENIC GLOBAL WARMING" DELIVERS APRIL LOW TEMPERATURES NOT SEEN SINCE 110 YEARS AGO
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From The Connexion

You sure are, you poor deranged wacko!   In the real world...............  Scientific consensus on climate change

One day Mirabeau opened the refrigerator door and cold air came out. Therefore global warming is a liberal conspiracy.

MiredInBullshit is about the most insane and retarded nutjob on this forum.......and that's saying something because the competition for that position is very fierce among the rightwingnuts who spew their ignorance, lies and braindead denial of reality on this forum.

 

Human caused global warming is quite real and totally verified by the world's scientists. Only the most ignorant and demented nutjobs are in denial of that reality.

 

An unusual cold snap in Alaska does not affect the global reality of increasing global warming.

 

In the real world.........

 

Despite La Niña, 2020 ranked as the second-warmest year in the 141-year record for the combined land and ocean surface, and land areas were hottest on record. Many parts of Europe and Asia were record warm, including most of France and northern Portugal and Spain, most of the Scandinavian Peninsula, Russia, and southeastern China. An even larger portion of the globe was much warmer than average, including most of the Atlantic and Indian Oceans. The heat reached all the way to the Antarctic, where the station at Esperanza Base, at the tip of the Antarctic Peninsula, appeared to set a new all-time record high temperature of 65.1 degrees Fahrenheit (18.4 degrees Celsius) on February 6, 2020. Though warming has not been uniform across the planet, the upward trend in the globally averaged temperature shows that more areas are warming than cooling. According to NOAA's 2020 Annual Climate Report the combined land and ocean temperature has increased at an average rate of 0.13 degrees Fahrenheit ( 0.08 degrees Celsius) per decade since 1880; however, the average rate of increase since 1981 (0.18°C / 0.32°F) has been more than twice that rate. The 10 warmest years on record have all occurred since 2005, and 7 of the 10 have occurred just since 2014. Looking back to 1988, a pattern emerges: except for 2011, as each new year is added to the historical record, it becomes one of the top 10 warmest on record at that time, but it is ultimately replaced as the “top ten” window shifts forward in time.

Climate Change: Global Temperature - Climate.gov

 

ANYONE STUPID ENOUGH TO DENY THE REALITY OF "ANTHROPOGENIC GLOBAL WARMING" IS STUPID ENOUGH TO BE A RIGHTWING NUTJOB.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TruePatriot said:

MiredInBullshit is about the most insane and retarded nutjob on this forum.......and that's saying something because the competition for that position is very fierce among the rightwingnuts who spew their ignorance, lies and braindead denial of reality on this forum.

 

Human caused global warming is quite real and totally verified by the world's scientists. Only the most ignorant and demented nutjobs are in denial of that reality.

 

An unusual cold snap in Alaska does not affect the global reality of increasing global warming.

 

In the real world.........

 

Despite La Niña, 2020 ranked as the second-warmest year in the 141-year record for the combined land and ocean surface, and land areas were hottest on record. Many parts of Europe and Asia were record warm, including most of France and northern Portugal and Spain, most of the Scandinavian Peninsula, Russia, and southeastern China. An even larger portion of the globe was much warmer than average, including most of the Atlantic and Indian Oceans. The heat reached all the way to the Antarctic, where the station at Esperanza Base, at the tip of the Antarctic Peninsula, appeared to set a new all-time record high temperature of 65.1 degrees Fahrenheit (18.4 degrees Celsius) on February 6, 2020. Though warming has not been uniform across the planet, the upward trend in the globally averaged temperature shows that more areas are warming than cooling. According to NOAA's 2020 Annual Climate Report the combined land and ocean temperature has increased at an average rate of 0.13 degrees Fahrenheit ( 0.08 degrees Celsius) per decade since 1880; however, the average rate of increase since 1981 (0.18°C / 0.32°F) has been more than twice that rate. The 10 warmest years on record have all occurred since 2005, and 7 of the 10 have occurred just since 2014. Looking back to 1988, a pattern emerges: except for 2011, as each new year is added to the historical record, it becomes one of the top 10 warmest on record at that time, but it is ultimately replaced as the “top ten” window shifts forward in time.

Climate Change: Global Temperature - Climate.gov

 

ANYONE STUPID ENOUGH TO DENY THE REALITY OF "ANTHROPOGENIC GLOBAL WARMING" IS STUPID ENOUGH TO BE A RIGHTWING NUTJOB.

 

^^^ Ignorant, snake-handling member of the "Church of Anthropogenic Global Warming," where they provide bibs to each member in a futile attempt to see to it that their drooling doesn't soak the fronts of their wife-beater tee shirts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, TruePatriot said:

MiredInBullshit is about the most insane and retarded nutjob on this forum.......and that's saying something because the competition for that position is very fierce among the rightwingnuts who spew their ignorance, lies and braindead denial of reality on this forum.

 

Human caused global warming is quite real and totally verified by the world's scientists. Only the most ignorant and demented nutjobs are in denial of that reality.

 

An unusual cold snap in Alaska does not affect the global reality of increasing global warming.

 

In the real world.........

 

Despite La Niña, 2020 ranked as the second-warmest year in the 141-year record for the combined land and ocean surface, and land areas were hottest on record. Many parts of Europe and Asia were record warm, including most of France and northern Portugal and Spain, most of the Scandinavian Peninsula, Russia, and southeastern China. An even larger portion of the globe was much warmer than average, including most of the Atlantic and Indian Oceans. The heat reached all the way to the Antarctic, where the station at Esperanza Base, at the tip of the Antarctic Peninsula, appeared to set a new all-time record high temperature of 65.1 degrees Fahrenheit (18.4 degrees Celsius) on February 6, 2020. Though warming has not been uniform across the planet, the upward trend in the globally averaged temperature shows that more areas are warming than cooling. According to NOAA's 2020 Annual Climate Report the combined land and ocean temperature has increased at an average rate of 0.13 degrees Fahrenheit ( 0.08 degrees Celsius) per decade since 1880; however, the average rate of increase since 1981 (0.18°C / 0.32°F) has been more than twice that rate. The 10 warmest years on record have all occurred since 2005, and 7 of the 10 have occurred just since 2014. Looking back to 1988, a pattern emerges: except for 2011, as each new year is added to the historical record, it becomes one of the top 10 warmest on record at that time, but it is ultimately replaced as the “top ten” window shifts forward in time.

Climate Change: Global Temperature - Climate.gov

 

ANYONE STUPID ENOUGH TO DENY THE REALITY OF "ANTHROPOGENIC GLOBAL WARMING" IS STUPID ENOUGH TO BE A RIGHTWING NUTJOB.

 

There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY that mankind can change the climate of planet earth.

 

If mankind COULD change the climate of planet earth, we should strive to make it a WARMER planet than it currently is.

 

A WARMER planet is a GREENER planet.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

^^^ Ignorant, snake-handling member of the "Church of Anthropogenic Global Warming," where they provide bibs to each member in a futile attempt to see to it that their drooling doesn't soak the fronts of their wife-beater tee shirts.

 

ROTFLMFAO..............talk about "drooling"............you poor retarded troll!!!

 

 

 

5 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY that mankind can change the climate of planet earth.

 

Unfortunately for your crackpot delusions, reality pays no attention to your very ignorant and deranged BELIEFS.......no matter how loud you try to yell, MiredInBullshit.

 

Mankind has already significantly changed the Earth's climate and we are continuing to accelerate the changes by continuing to pump many billions of tons of CO2 into the atmosphere every year.

 

 

 

 

Quote

If mankind COULD change the climate of planet earth, we should strive to make it a WARMER planet than it currently is.

 

A WARMER planet is a GREENER planet. 

 

Silly, ignorant bullshit. You obviously don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

 

In reality, a suddenly hotter planet with suddenly more acidic oceans is a biologically stressed planet, with increasing mass extinctions, dying oceans, migrations of both animals and humans away from the Equator, and very possible ecosystem collapses and failures. It only gets worse from there if the warming continues.

 

Too bad you're too stupid to understand this.....

Effects of Global Warming

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TruePatriot said:

 

ROTFLMFAO..............talk about "drooling"............you poor retarded troll!!!

 

 

 

 

Unfortunately for your crackpot delusions, reality pays no attention to your very ignorant and deranged BELIEFS.......no matter how loud you try to yell, MiredInBullshit.

 

 

 

 

 

Silly, ignorant bullshit. You obviously don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

 

In reality, a suddenly hotter planet with suddenly more acidic oceans is a biologically stressed planet, with increasing mass extinctions, dying oceans, migrations of both animals and humans away from the Equator, and very possible ecosystem collapses and failures. It only gets worse from there if the warming continues.

 

Too bad you're too stupid to understand this.....

Effects of Global Warming

Even MORE proof that FAKEpatriot is a drooling, unquestioning member of the PRIMITIVE FUNDAMENTALIST RELIGION known as "Anthropogenic Global Warming."

 

Appalachian snake-handlers are more enlightened than the members of the PRIMITIVE FUNDAMENTALIST religion that FAKEpatriot has been fooled into joining.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Even MORE proof that Mirablablabla is a drooling, unquestioning member of the PRIMITIVE FUNDAMENTALIST RELIGION known as "Rightwingnutjob Denial of Scientifically Verified Anthropogenic Global Warming."

 

Appalachian snake-handlers are more enlightened than the members of the PRIMITIVE FUNDAMENTALIST religion that Mirablablabla has been fooled into joining.

 

Yup! You are a real retard all right, Mirablablabla. Too bad you managed to jam your head so very far up your ass. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TruePatriot said:

 

Yup! You are a real retard all right, Mirablablabla. Too bad you managed to jam your head so very far up your ass. 

FAKEpatriot was instructed to post that by a HIGH PRIEST of the primitive, fundamentalist CHURCH OF ANTHROPOGENIC GLOBAL WARMING.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

From The Connexion

France declares ‘calamité agricole’ after record cold: What is it?

The emergency support comes after freezing weather caused significant damage to crops

9 April 2021

The government has acknowledged the damage that many farmers had suffered to their crops as a result of the freezing weather.

By Hannah Thompson

Farmers across France will receive government support after the agriculture minister acknowledged the damage the cold had wreaked on crops; with the cold snap set to continue across the country.

Minister of Agriculture Julien Denormandie confirmed a state of “calamité agricole” – or farming disaster – yesterday (April 8), to acknowledge the damage that many farmers had suffered to their crops as a result of the freezing weather.

  • Fuck you! 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

From The Connexion

France declares ‘calamité agricole’ after record cold: What is it?

The emergency support comes after freezing weather caused significant damage to crops

9 April 2021

The government has acknowledged the damage that many farmers had suffered to their crops as a result of the freezing weather.

By Hannah Thompson

Farmers across France will receive government support after the agriculture minister acknowledged the damage the cold had wreaked on crops; with the cold snap set to continue across the country.

Minister of Agriculture Julien Denormandie confirmed a state of “calamité agricole” – or farming disaster – yesterday (April 8), to acknowledge the damage that many farmers had suffered to their crops as a result of the freezing weather.

HOW DARE YOU interject FACTS into a discussion with liberal idiots!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

^^^ Thinks charlatan priests of the pagan, fundamentalist religion are "scientists."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Crackpot retard thinks that the world scientific community is a "religion". LOLOLOLOL.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TruePatriot said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Crackpot retard thinks that the world scientific community is a "religion". LOLOLOLOL.

^^^^^ Crackpot retard thinks that the priests of the primitive, fundamentalist religion known as "Anthropogenic Global Warming" are "scientists.  LOLOLOLOL!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

^^^^^ Crackpot retard thinks that the priests of the primitive, fundamentalist religion known as "Anthropogenic Global Warming" are "scientists.  LOLOLOLOL!

Did you get grabbed again?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

From The Connexion

France declares ‘calamité agricole’ after record cold: What is it?

The emergency support comes after freezing weather caused significant damage to crops

9 April 2021

The government has acknowledged the damage that many farmers had suffered to their crops as a result of the freezing weather.

By Hannah Thompson

Farmers across France will receive government support after the agriculture minister acknowledged the damage the cold had wreaked on crops; with the cold snap set to continue across the country.

Minister of Agriculture Julien Denormandie confirmed a state of “calamité agricole” – or farming disaster – yesterday (April 8), to acknowledge the damage that many farmers had suffered to their crops as a result of the freezing weather.

 

The ignorance and stupidity of the anti-science reality-deniers on this forum is limitless! Global warming is causing climate disruptions.....and one of those disruptions is the weakening of the polar vortex that historically has kept the frigid Arctic air penned up in the Arctic. When that vortex weakens, freezing air travels south into America, Europe and Asia. This just moves some cold air around a bit but has no effect on global average temperatures, which are still way above average and still climbing.  

WeatherTalk: April has been exceptionally cold

It has also been unseasonably cold throughout much of Europe.
Written By:  John Wheeler | 5:00 am, Apr. 11, 2021
 
[Alaska very cold]
 
It has also been unseasonably cold throughout much of Europe so far this April with freezing weather in the United Kingdom and France and subzero (Fahrenheit) temperatures in the Alps. These intrusions of exceptionally cold weather are part of a wobbly, weakened Polar Vortex. A similar weather pattern delivered our early February cold snap in the USA, but this time the wobbles sent the Arctic air elsewhere.
 
*****

From Europe to Alaska, parts of the world are exceptionally cold right now

April 8, 2021

Frigid air, spilling south from the Arctic, has invaded Europe and Alaska, setting back spring and challenging long-standing records. In Europe, the cold has come as a shock, gripping the region just days after a burst of summerlike warmth. Some areas that experienced their warmest March weather on record last week are now enduring the coldest April weather observed. As an Arctic cold front plunged south Monday into Tuesday, temperatures tanked over much of Europe. By Wednesday morning, numerous locations in Central and Eastern Europe saw the mercury settle at April record lows. Serge Zaka, an expert in climate and agriculture in France, tweeted that there has been significant and extensive damage to crops due to widespread freezing conditions that followed last week’s record warmth, which caused buds to open. The extreme cold and snow come just one week after a historic pulse of warmth to end March. The Netherlands, France, Belgium and Luxembourg all established record high temperatures for the month. In Slovenia, the temperature surged to 77.5 degrees (25.3 Celsius) on March 31 only to tumble to minus-5.1 degrees eight days later. The pockets of cold over Europe and Alaska, while noteworthy, are exceptions to the warmer-than-average weather prevailing over much of the Northern Hemisphere. The temperature averaged over the entire hemisphere Wednesday was 1.6 (0.9 Celsius) degrees above the 1979-2000 average.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TruePatriot said:

 

The ignorance and stupidity of the anti-science reality-deniers on this forum is limitless! Global warming is causing climate disruptions.....and one of those disruptions is the weakening of the polar vortex that historically has kept the frigid Arctic air penned up in the Arctic. When that vortex weakens, freezing air travels south into America, Europe and Asia. This just moves some cold air around a bit but has no effect on global average temperatures, which are still way above average and still climbing.  

WeatherTalk: April has been exceptionally cold

It has also been unseasonably cold throughout much of Europe.
Written By:  John Wheeler | 5:00 am, Apr. 11, 2021
 
[Alaska very cold]
 
It has also been unseasonably cold throughout much of Europe so far this April with freezing weather in the United Kingdom and France and subzero (Fahrenheit) temperatures in the Alps. These intrusions of exceptionally cold weather are part of a wobbly, weakened Polar Vortex. A similar weather pattern delivered our early February cold snap in the USA, but this time the wobbles sent the Arctic air elsewhere.
 
*****

From Europe to Alaska, parts of the world are exceptionally cold right now

April 8, 2021

Frigid air, spilling south from the Arctic, has invaded Europe and Alaska, setting back spring and challenging long-standing records. In Europe, the cold has come as a shock, gripping the region just days after a burst of summerlike warmth. Some areas that experienced their warmest March weather on record last week are now enduring the coldest April weather observed. As an Arctic cold front plunged south Monday into Tuesday, temperatures tanked over much of Europe. By Wednesday morning, numerous locations in Central and Eastern Europe saw the mercury settle at April record lows. Serge Zaka, an expert in climate and agriculture in France, tweeted that there has been significant and extensive damage to crops due to widespread freezing conditions that followed last week’s record warmth, which caused buds to open. The extreme cold and snow come just one week after a historic pulse of warmth to end March. The Netherlands, France, Belgium and Luxembourg all established record high temperatures for the month. In Slovenia, the temperature surged to 77.5 degrees (25.3 Celsius) on March 31 only to tumble to minus-5.1 degrees eight days later. The pockets of cold over Europe and Alaska, while noteworthy, are exceptions to the warmer-than-average weather prevailing over much of the Northern Hemisphere. The temperature averaged over the entire hemisphere Wednesday was 1.6 (0.9 Celsius) degrees above the 1979-2000 average.

 

Meanwhile, eight weeks ago, an ALL-TIME RECORD LOW TEMPERATURE was set at Mirabeau's farm.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

^^^^^ Crackpot retard thinks that the priests of the primitive, fundamentalist religion known as "Anthropogenic Global Warming" are "scientists.  LOLOLOLOL!

 

Clueless idiot Mirablablabla thinks that actual scientists aren't scientists....because he's so incredibly retarded and terminally confused.

Link to post
Share on other sites

YEAR 2000 STATEMENT BY ONE OF THE HIGH PRIESTS OF THE PRIMITIVE, FUNDAMENTALIST RELIGION KNOWN AS "ANTHROPOGENIC GLOBAL WARMING.

 

"I have been to the mountain, and the Almighty told me that SNOWFALLS ARE NOW JUST A THING OF THE PAST."

 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

 

http://www.globalwarming.org/2010/12/27/headline-2000-snowfalls-are-now-just-a-thing-of-the-past/

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Mirabooboo denies the proven reality of "anthropogenic global warming," because he does NOT KNOW what a FACT is, or how to find his own ass with both hands, a map and a GPS.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Poor Mirabooboo, so confused and befuddled and crazy!

 

In the real world.........

 

Despite La Niña, 2020 ranked as the second-warmest year in the 141-year record for the combined land and ocean surface, and land areas were hottest on record. Many parts of Europe and Asia were record warm, including most of France and northern Portugal and Spain, most of the Scandinavian Peninsula, Russia, and southeastern China. An even larger portion of the globe was much warmer than average, including most of the Atlantic and Indian Oceans. The heat reached all the way to the Antarctic, where the station at Esperanza Base, at the tip of the Antarctic Peninsula, appeared to set a new all-time record high temperature of 65.1 degrees Fahrenheit (18.4 degrees Celsius) on February 6, 2020. Though warming has not been uniform across the planet, the upward trend in the globally averaged temperature shows that more areas are warming than cooling. According to NOAA's 2020 Annual Climate Report the combined land and ocean temperature has increased at an average rate of 0.13 degrees Fahrenheit ( 0.08 degrees Celsius) per decade since 1880; however, the average rate of increase since 1981 (0.18°C / 0.32°F) has been more than twice that rate. The 10 warmest years on record have all occurred since 2005, and 7 of the 10 have occurred just since 2014. Looking back to 1988, a pattern emerges: except for 2011, as each new year is added to the historical record, it becomes one of the top 10 warmest on record at that time, but it is ultimately replaced as the “top ten” window shifts forward in time.

Climate Change: Global Temperature - Climate.gov

 

ANYONE STUPID ENOUGH TO DENY THE REALITY OF "ANTHROPOGENIC GLOBAL WARMING" IS STUPID ENOUGH TO BE A RIGHTWING NUTJOB.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...