Record fires, floods, destructive weather patterns, some claim the result of Global Warming-Green House effect?????

Like most, if not all of this type of reporting in the news media and liberal commentary TV/Talk shows, the above topic is presented in a self serving and distorted, in not outright falsehoods, to support their agenda and goals. Truth has little value to them.

Ok, lets admit Global Warming for the sake of argument.  Even though over the geologic history of earth warming and cooling cycles over tens of thousands, millions of years are routine.  From the shallow warm oceans that once covered this earth to the continental glaciers miles thick that covered the country from the artic to the gulf of Mexico.   We can even admit that due to the human population sky rocketing over the globe and the demands they make for a modern life style that people have the ability to accelerate the carbon emissions.  Got to have nice high ways so the yuppies can drive their Audi's, BMW's etc., to their favorite resort towns to go skiing and not hit a pot hole.

What the liberals, so called experts who likely never do any real work in the environment, (we see a lot of them with the covid-19 debacle) in the field over long periods of time (their whole real experience is what we real professional call "windshield surveys" ie., drive by and say you did field work with hands on experience)  when in reality they have none.   Again liberals, democrats so called experts are notorious for this, and they generally lie through their teeth.

What caused all the flooding, increase in temperature, wildfires (besides the refusal to allow natural burns) things that liberals and democrats promoted more than any other group for their own purposes and agenda?  Easy to see and understand if one has an ounce of real intelligence

Thousands, more like millions of square miles of once fertile land, grasslands, forest, etc., have been paved over.  Sunlight once absorbed and cooled is now reflected back into the atmosphere and heating up the earth. 

Thousands , more like millions, one estimate nearly 90% of our wetlands, swamps, shallow waters have been destroyed, drained much of it for development.  Areas once were recharge areas for our underground aquafers, sediment traps during floods, natural dams for  heavy rains and excessive runoff.  No more and we talk about how bad flooding is due to, the liberal, democrat, tree hugger experts use to bad mouth conservatives/republicans, global warming and the need to side with the foreign idiots who demand that the U.S. destroy our economy, jobs etc., so they can personally benefit at our expense. Biden and the sick liberals, democrats like Pelosi, Shiffty Schiff, etc., promote that nonsense while they claim conservatives/republicans are to blame for all our problems and continue to destroy the economy, jobs and citizens lives.

Natural waterways, rivers, streams are altered so more development, liberal/democrat causes can be promoted and their agenda advance.  Got to have more housing so all the illegals have a place to live, park the taxpayer car and live the middle class lifestyle they are entitled to without earning.  They do make good democrats and liberals.

Like I stated before, the greatest threat to our country, our constitution our very existence is very clear.  Liberals, democrats are the biggest threat to us all. 

The earth has been in turmoil for billions of years

....CONSTANT CLIMATE CHANGE

....5 ice ages

....dinosaurs come and gone

....comet and asteroid collisions

As George Carlin said...."""the planet is fine....the people are fucked""""

Pin on Quotes

• Haha 1

And.....another thread originating from the crackpot 'alternative universe' inhabited by rightwingnut retards who are too stupid to comprehend science. Just more worthless drivel from the reality deniers.

BTW, retards, in the real world, the Polar Ice Caps are rapidly melting and the rate of melting is accelerating......as confirmed by NASA.....contrary to the CryingRetard's fraudulent propaganda bullshit.   

Polar ice caps melting six times faster than in 1990s | Sea level | The Guardian

Mar 11, 2020 - Rising sea levels are the one of the most damaging long-term impacts of the climate crisis, and the contribution of Greenland and Antarctica is accelerating. ... In total the two ice caps lost 6.4 trillion tonnes of ice from 1992 to 2017, with melting in Greenland responsible for 60% of that figure.

• MORON! 1

Lots of expensive development has taken place in some really stupid places...so the cost of a flood or a fire has gone way up.

Policy has gone way crazy. We now put out fires in many places that would have been permitted to burn not long ago...and states protect much land to the point that it's not even permitted to pick up dead wood for a fire to cook your food. That tinder box is going to burn sooner or later.

The earth may have warmed a tiny bit in recent millennia but the guy says to his doctor "Doc, it hurts when I do this." The doctor replies "Well, stop doing it."

Stop building your mansions in areas that are supposed to burn or flood. duh!

• Thumb up 1
45 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

If global temperatures rise 7 degrees, 1/3rd of the antarctic ice shelf could be at risk of melting.   That would raise sea levels by 9 inches.   

I hope people get out of the way.  

Rightwingnut science deniers like the crazywhore are soooooo full of shit.....and lies.........

In the real world........

https://www.usgs.gov › faqs › how-...

How would sea level change if all glaciers melted? - USGS.gov

There is still some uncertainty about the full volume of glaciers and ice caps on Earth, but if all of them were to melt, global sea level would rise approximately 70 meters (approximately 230 feet), flooding every coastal city on the planet.

• MORON! 1
35 minutes ago, TruePatriot said:

Rightwingnut science deniers like the crazywhore are soooooo full of shit.....and lies.........

In the real world........

https://www.usgs.gov › faqs › how-...

How would sea level change if all glaciers melted? - USGS.gov

There is still some uncertainty about the full volume of glaciers and ice caps on Earth, but if all of them were to melt, global sea level would rise approximately 70 meters (approximately 230 feet), flooding every coastal city on the planet.

What's your science background?  

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

He doesn't have one.   Notice how he changed the subject to refute my point, which is based on data from NOAA.   They predict that we will get to that point in about 100 years.  I don't think people are really going to notice a 9" sea level rise over 100 years.  

Of course NASA also has some interesting things to say about the subject.

https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/antarctic-sea-ice-reaches-new-record-maximum/

50 minutes ago, TruePatriot said:

And that would still be the least of the shit that we've called upon us !

Anyway, it's too late anyway  . . .  we're way past the point-of-no-return  . . .  so who gives a shit anymore ?

NOTHING anyone does or doesn't is gonna make any difference . . . we're doomed one way or the other  . . .  so you just better have a whale of a time  . . .  while you still can !

I sure do too !

• Thumb up 2
4 minutes ago, Jinnmartini said:

And that would still be the least of the shit that we've called upon us !

Anyway, it's too late anyway  . . .  we're way past the point-of-no-return  . . .  so who gives a shit anymore ?

NOTHING anyone does or doesn't is gonna make any difference . . . we're doomed one way or the other  . . .  so you just better have a whale of a time  . . .  while you still can !

I sure do too !

Yep.    No point in even trying anymore.    Over the course of the next several thousand years all of the ice will melt.   I hope that's enough time to get out of the way.    

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Michaelf said:

Science is a bitch servicing the powers that be !

Even Leonardo da Vinci was sentenced to death for not toeing the line !

History is full of these examples !

Like  .  .  .  SAY THIS IS FINE  . . .   OR PAY THE FINE  !

Just think how many people were put to death for saying the Earth was not flat !

Yes  . . .  I can hear you say "this was then" !

ROFLMAO !

12 minutes ago, Jinnmartini said:

Science is a bitch servicing the powers that be !

Even Leonardo da Vinci was sentenced to death for not toeing the line !

History is full of these examples !

Like  .  .  .  SAY THIS IS FINE  . . .   OR PAY THE FINE  !

Just think how many people were put to death for saying the Earth was not flat !

Yes  . . .  I can hear you say "this was then" !

ROFLMAO !

Science is often lied about and invaded by politics. Any tool can be misused. That doesn't make the tool bad.

• Upvote 1

Even Einstein, when kidnapped by America, he was given the choice  .  .  .  either you work for us or we'll feed you to the ants  . . .  and while we'll keep you alive as long as possible with a hose feeding you  .  .  .  rest assured it'll take a few months to be eaten to death !

I'm sure you don't want that, do you ?

-----------------

Do I have proof of this conversation  .  .  .  ?

Sure as hell I don't  .  .  .  and sure as hell I know it did happen ! 

Or something to the tune of !

1 hour ago, crazyhole said:

He doesn't have one.   Notice how he changed the subject to refute my point, which is based on data from NOAA.   They predict that we will get to that point in about 100 years.  I don't think people are really going to notice a 9" sea level rise over 100 years.  

Of course NASA also has some interesting things to say about the subject.

https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/antarctic-sea-ice-reaches-new-record-maximum/

You are so retarded and brainwashed, crazywhore, you don't even understand the difference between the rapidly melting Antarctic ice cap, which is adding a lot of water to sea level rise, and the tiny (by volume) fringe of sea ice floating on the ocean around Antarctica and not adding to sea level rise. Sea ice is a small, small fraction of one percent of the volume of ice resting ON Antarctica, and has no significance to the very real and pressing issue of sea level rise accelerating and threatening coastal areas around the world.

Antarctic ice, which has accumulated over millions of years, is up to 3 miles deep and covers about 5.3 million square miles, or about 97.6 percent of the continent. This volume of ice amounts to about 6 million cubic miles - if it were returned to the oceans, it would raise global sea level about 200 feet. These two ice sheets cover all but 2.4 percent of Antarctica's 14 million square kilometers. This ice is 90 percent of all the world's ice and 70 percent of all the world's fresh water.

- National Science Foundation

5 minutes ago, TruePatriot said:

You are so retarded and brainwashed, crazywhore, you don't even understand the difference between the rapidly melting Antarctic ice cap, which is adding a lot of water to sea level rise, and the tiny (by volume) fringe of sea ice floating on the ocean around Antarctica and not adding to sea level rise. Sea ice is a small, small fraction of one percent of the volume of ice resting ON Antarctica, and has no significance to the issue of sea levels rise accelerating and threatening coastal areas around the world.

Antarctic ice, which has accumulated over millions of years, is up to 3 miles deep and covers about 5.3 million square miles, or about 97.6 percent of the continent. This volume of ice amounts to about 6 million cubic miles if it were returned to the oceans, it would raise global sea level about 200 feet. These two ice sheets cover all but 2.4 percent of Antarctica's 14 million square kilometers. This ice is 90 percent of all the world's ice and 70 percent of all the world's fresh water.

- National Science Foundation

You should really call NASA and NOAA and explain what's going on, because so far they can't explain why it's not consistent with their earlier models.   

Also, tell them we have passed the point of no return so it isnt really worth worrying about anymore.   

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, crazyhole said:

If global temperatures rise 7 degrees, 1/3rd of the antarctic ice shelf could be at risk of melting.   That would raise sea levels by 9 inches.   

That’s over like 100 years, right? 😆

9 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

You should really call NASA and NOAA and explain what's going on, because so far they can't explain why it's not consistent with their earlier models.   

Also, tell them we have passed the point of no return so it isnt really worth worrying about anymore.   

I can. Their models are shit. 

3 hours ago, crazyhole said:

I predict a life preserver shortage in the not so distant future...

• Thumb up 1