Jump to content

DMX Dead - Black America Honors Another Drug Addict Felon


Recommended Posts

DMX Dead at 50: Gabrielle Union, Eve, Missy Elliott and More Honor Late Star

 

"DMX is being honored by many after his death Friday morning.

 

"We are deeply saddened to announce today that our loved one, DMX, birth name of Earl Simmons, passed away at 50 years old at White Plains Hospital with his family by his side after being placed on life support for the past few days," his family said in a statement to PEOPLE.

 

The rap star and actor had been hospitalized in the intensive care unit after suffering a heart attack at his home on April 2.

 

"Earl was a warrior who fought till the very end. He loved his family with all of his heart and we cherish the times we spent with him," the statement continued. "Earl's music inspired countless fans across the world and his iconic legacy will live on forever. We appreciate all of the love and support during this incredibly difficult time."

 

 

https://people.com/music/dmx-dead-age-50-celebrities-pay-tribute-to-rapper/

 

 

 

"DMX has been jailed some 30 times in his life. Charges against him vary—from drug possession to robbery to probation violation and everything in between."

 

 

https://meaww.com/dm-xs-crime-record-past-troubles-theft-drug-possession-animal-cruelty-charges-heart-attack-od

 

 

 

 

Animal abuse - car jacking - drug possession - tax evasion - impersonating the police - illegal weapons possession - aggravated assault - robbery - deadbeat dad

 

Honor worthy indeed ... by blacks.

 

Because that is who they are ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, whiteboy said:

DMX Dead at 50: Gabrielle Union, Eve, Missy Elliott and More Honor Late Star

 

"DMX is being honored by many after his death Friday morning.

 

"We are deeply saddened to announce today that our loved one, DMX, birth name of Earl Simmons, passed away at 50 years old at White Plains Hospital with his family by his side after being placed on life support for the past few days," his family said in a statement to PEOPLE.

 

The rap star and actor had been hospitalized in the intensive care unit after suffering a heart attack at his home on April 2.

 

"Earl was a warrior who fought till the very end. He loved his family with all of his heart and we cherish the times we spent with him," the statement continued. "Earl's music inspired countless fans across the world and his iconic legacy will live on forever. We appreciate all of the love and support during this incredibly difficult time."

 

 

https://people.com/music/dmx-dead-age-50-celebrities-pay-tribute-to-rapper/

 

 

 

"DMX has been jailed some 30 times in his life. Charges against him vary—from drug possession to robbery to probation violation and everything in between."

 

 

https://meaww.com/dm-xs-crime-record-past-troubles-theft-drug-possession-animal-cruelty-charges-heart-attack-od

 

 

 

 

Animal abuse - car jacking - drug possession - tax evasion - impersonating the police - illegal weapons possession - aggravated assault - robbery - deadbeat dad

 

Honor worthy indeed ... by blacks.

 

Because that is who they are ...

Mebbe he'll get a mural next to george floyd...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trashing people paying homage to those they admire is infantile and useless.

Whether you like Rap or not is a matter of taste.  This is a free country and there is no real use in trashing rap and rappers serves no purpose.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

 

Usually its the black woman with 15 kids, by 14 fathers ...

Black men seem to spread their seed in large volumes. Women can only pop out so many puppies at a time. Men can impregnate up to 9 women a day 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Black men seem to spread their seed in large volumes. Women can only pop out so many puppies at a time. Men can impregnate up to 9 women a day 

 

If a dude is having sex 9 times a day, he isn't very good at sex.

 

It takes a little longer than that to do it right ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

 

If a dude is having sex 9 times a day, he isn't very good at sex.

 

It takes a little longer than that to do it right ...

I read that somewhere. Who the fuck wants it 9 times 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Imgreatagain said:

He was irrelevant 

 

Yet black entertainers and athletes act like it is such a tragedy.

 

Here is a bit of advice black folks ... dont use cocaine ... and you have a better chance of not dying from it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

 

Yet black entertainers and athletes act like it is such a tragedy.

 

Here is a bit of advice black folks ... dont use cocaine ... and you have a better chance of not dying from it.

You recommend x instead?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

 

Yet black entertainers and athletes act like it is such a tragedy.

 

Here is a bit of advice black folks ... dont use cocaine ... and you have a better chance of not dying from it.

Crack is wack 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, king of the county said:

You recommend x instead?

 

In my youth I was in a metal band, and tried every drug available except heroin.

 

I recommend none of them.

 

Waking up clean and sober is the best feeling in the world ...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

 

In my youth I was in a metal band, and tried every drug available except heroin.

 

I recommend none of them.

 

Waking up clean and sober is the best feeling in the world ...

Only alcohol gives you a hangover right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

I read that somewhere. Who the fuck wants it 9 times 

 

It was all second hand from his ex-gfs or whatever you call them, but an old roommate of mine apparently wanted it 3 to 4 times a day......every day. It would get old quickly to do it that regularly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, whiteboy said:

 

In my youth I was in a metal band, and tried every drug available except heroin.

 

I recommend none of them.

 

Waking up clean and sober is the best feeling in the world ...

Idk. I’ve had some really great times partying 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...