Post @CommieSlayingGirl vs @Mouthy Infidel debate comments !

This was really a no match !

This was not a debate by any stretch of imagination !

Here we had an experienced mom trying to knock some sense into a confused, ranting,  know-it-all, big-mouthed  deviant brat .

@CommieSlayinGirl tried her truly best !         

Alas !

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This was really a no match !   This was not a debate by any stretch of imagination !   Here we had an experienced mom trying to knock some sense into a confused, ranting,  know-it-

Hey, @CommieSlayinGirl can you slay this Communist Rodent for us?

Did you just call her a "fraudulent female"? LOL! If a conservative said that to a liberal woman, you would lose your shit. LOL   Looks like she annoyed you enough to cry about her. LOL

• kfools pinned this topic
16 minutes ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

I was actually surprised at his lack of apparent preparation. 

I don't want to belittle your performance  (which was in fact remarkable qua your patience, composure and erudition on the matter discussed)   .  .  .  but that was to be expected from this "schoolgirl" !

"She"  has so much waiting for her  .  .  .  "down the road" !

Poor thing  .  .  .  

Most of these deviants either jump a window or eat their gun, when they realize they've been cheated by the libtards' wave !

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

This fraudulent female has been a total failure at slaying commies. She has barely annoyed even one.

You appear to be pretty pissed off yourself, at her debating skills !

Then again  . . .  that much acrimony may well be a subliminal acknowledgement of your shortcomings.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Watching this makes me think it would be extremely helpful if before the debate began everyone had agreed on what feminism actually was.

Mouthy seemed to keep circling back to what feminism and his own position actually is, while CSG kept going on about oppressed men, as if all feminists are some sort of cartoonish radical extreme manhating hivemind that thinks every single aspect of life turns women into absolute slaves and men into absolute masters.

Time limits would be very welcome... not only would it make the whole thing more palatable, it would also compel the debaters to be more economical.

• Thumb up 1
On 4/11/2021 at 7:21 AM, XavierOnassis said:

This fraudulent female has been a total failure at slaying commies. She has barely annoyed even one.

That's because there aren't any Commies! Another phony Straw Man!

• Thanks 1

May be an image of 1 person

Quote of the Week:
“The American fascists are most easily recognized by their deliberate perversion of truth and fact. Their newspapers and propaganda carefully cultivate every fissure of disunity .…They claim to be super-patriots, but they would destroy every liberty guaranteed by the Constitution. They demand free enterprise, but are the spokesmen for monopoly and vested interest. Their final objective toward which all their deceit is directed is to capture political power so that, using the power of the state and the power of the market simultaneously, they may keep the common man in eternal subjection.”
Vice President Henry A. Wallace, April 9, 1944.
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

Is anyone else here enjoying watching the victim of a stolen election destroy the Republican party?

Except he's not destroying it al all, retard !

He's just playing it to his hand!

In fact he's single-handedly gathered more resouces  (millions $$$$)  than the Republican party as a whole  . . .  and counting !

The last dinner in Mar-a-lago  donors paid  $ 400,000.00 +  just to be there, you fuckface !

Last I read, we're talking guests to the tune of a couple of hundreds!

And NOT ONE GUEST   "walked away"  you filthy lying,  geriatric hack !

Wel'll se who  he'll endorse in 2024, with all that money !

I'd love it to be Ivanka !

THE FIRST FEMALE POTUS  .  .  .  YOU pervert CHILDFUCKER !

• Like 1
On 4/11/2021 at 7:21 AM, XavierOnassis said:

Did you just call her a "fraudulent female"? LOL! If a conservative said that to a liberal woman, you would lose your shit. LOL

Looks like she annoyed you enough to cry about her. LOL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, Jinnmartini said:

Except he's not destroying it al all, retard !

He's just playing it to his hand!

In fact he's single-handedly gathered more resouces  (millions $$$$)  than the Republican party as a whole  . . .  and counting !

The last dinner in Mar-a-lago  donors paid  $ 400,000.00 +  just to be there, you fuckface !

Last I read, we're talking guests to the tune of a couple of hundreds!

And NOT ONE GUEST   "walked away"  you filthy lying,  geriatric hack !

Wel'll se who  he'll endorse in 2024, with all that money !

I'd love it to be Ivanka !

THE FIRST FEMALE POTUS  .  .  .  YOU pervert CHILDFUCKER !

You ain't gonna be around in 24

Just now, Jinnmartini said:

You're probably right about that !

And that sucks  . . .  but not as much as you do !

You're welcome

2 hours ago, Zaro said:

You're welcome

I know! 

Everywhere  ! 

Unlike you  .  .  .  only brothels welcome you  .  .  .  and then only if you blow cocks for like  $ 2.00  dry  and  $ 3.00  wet  and  $ 3.50 with happy ending  . . .  meaning you get lots of proteins  !

LOL

• Haha 1
On 4/10/2021 at 8:26 PM, Jinnmartini said:

This was really a no match !

This was not a debate by any stretch of imagination !

Here we had an experienced mom trying to knock some sense into a confused, ranting,  know-it-all, big-mouthed  deviant brat .

@CommieSlayinGirl tried her truly best !         

Alas !

Thanks for starting this thread. I am going to post the debate in its briefest version, for all to see. 

• Thumb up 1
  • kfools unpinned this topic