HUGE NEWS: Attorney Matthew DePerno Releases Michigan Elections Forensics Report – 66,194 Unregistered Ballots Tallied in JUST 9 COUNTIES

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/huge-news-attorney-matthew-deperno-releases-michigan-elections-forensics-report-66194-unregistered-ballots-tallied-just-9-counties/

Michigan Constitutional Attorney Matthew Deperno released his much anticipated Michigan Elections Forensics Report on Friday. 

Among the findings:

Advertisement - story continues below

• Modem Chipsets Installed In Voting System Motherboards
  • 66,194 unregistered ballots tallied in just 9 counties.

66,194 ballot voter IDs not found in the October registration database

Yep..... “No evidence of voter fraud”. 😆

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
35 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

one of the many things here @maineman is actively  ignoring 

I have learned through experience that gateway pundit is the internet's premier purveyor of bullshit.  When you have a credible source, let me know.

7 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

one of the many things here @maineman is actively  ignoring 

Remember, @mainemanis part of the 33% minority that believe the MSM propaganda machine. Most Americans are smart enough to see the truth. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

Remember, @mainemanis part of the 33% minority that believe the MSM propaganda machine. Most Americans are smart enough to see the truth. 

remember @Str8tEdge  78.3% of statistical percentages posted on the interwebz are pulled out of people's asses.

14 minutes ago, maineman said:

remember @Str8tEdge  78.3% of statistical percentages posted on the interwebz are pulled out of people's asses.

Except is was a poll conducted by one of the most reputable pollsters out there and not pulled out of your ass like a gerbil. 

This is funny.  Is there a district which only has 6 eligible voters, and only 3 of them voted???

https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/12/breaking-bombshell-mi-judge-grants-attorney-matt-deperno-permission-to-release-results-of-forensic-examination-on-16-dominion-voting-machines-in-antrim-co-video/

Dominion’s vote totals showed 663 people voted in a district where there were only 6 eligible voters and only 3 of those 6 actually voted. Somehow, Dominion added 660 additional votes to the final tally. (Second image)

Also, they haven't been able to prove anything strange going on with the federal or state elections, but they think they have found some issues with the local school board election.

• Thumb up 1
12 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Except is was a poll conducted by one of the most reputable pollsters out there and not pulled out of your ass like a gerbil. 

link?

and does your link suggest that gateway pundit is MORE universally accepted??

lol

8 minutes ago, LoreD said:

This is funny.  Is there a district which only has 6 eligible voters, and only 3 of them voted???

https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/12/breaking-bombshell-mi-judge-grants-attorney-matt-deperno-permission-to-release-results-of-forensic-examination-on-16-dominion-voting-machines-in-antrim-co-video/

Dominion’s vote totals showed 663 people voted in a district where there were only 6 eligible voters and only 3 of those 6 actually voted. Somehow, Dominion added 660 additional votes to the final tally. (Second image)

We need a forensic investigation on the forensic investigation. 😂

10 hours ago, maineman said:

I have learned through experience that gateway pundit is the internet's premier purveyor of bullshit.  When you have a credible source, let me know.

Really. But you haven’t been able to dispute anything the aggregate has published.

In mean time your MSM is only trusted by 33% of Americans and falling. 😆

Basically, you don’t pay attention to anything that doesn’t fit your establishment created narrative. 

@mainemanis the boards biggest hack. 

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

Really. But you haven’t been able to dispute anything the aggregate has published.

In mean time your MSM is only trusted by 33% of Americans and falling. 😆

Basically, you don’t pay attention to anything that doesn’t fit your establishment created narrative. 

@mainemanis the boards biggest hack. 

yawn

I am still waiting for that link that shows how much the majority of America relies on gateway pundit for the unvarnished truth.  Is that forthcoming soon?

10 hours ago, maineman said:

Hes right.

you are a parrot and swallower of  MSM lies, we see it all the time.   I see your positions and statements mirror the talking points and  opinion of  leftist hacks all over

remember the news we use is largely based on covering the constant lies of the corrupt fake MSM.   We’ve been covering it since it went full corrupt under Obama, so our side is well equipped to decipher the lies.   It went full blown dishonest with Trump and you’ve been right there sucking it up. 

@Str8tEdge

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

Hes right.

you are a parrot and swallower of  MSM lies, we see it all the time.   I see your positions and statements mirror the talking points and  opinion of  leftist hacks all over

remember the news we use is largely based on covering the constant lies of the corrupt fake MSM.   We’ve been covering it since it went full corrupt under Obama, so our side is well equipped to decipher the lies.   It went full blown dishonest with Trump and you’ve been right there sucking it up. 

@Str8tEdge

That’s why only 33% of Americans trust the MSM. @mainemanis part of a dwindling minority of brain dead establishment parrots. 

24 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

That’s why only 33% of Americans trust the MSM. @mainemanis part of a dwindling minority of brain dead establishment parrots. 

Objectively, Trump was one of the best presidents in USA history.    That maineman hates him so much is just proof he is brain dead and loves the DC establishment. 

I would give Obama credit if he deserved any, but he was, objectively, a highly destructive force for the America that was founded.  

You can say you didnt like Trump as a person, but you can’t be an American and say you were against his policies 

• Thumb up 1
2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Objectively, Trump was one of the best presidents in USA history.    That maineman hates him so much is just proof he is brain dead and loves the DC establishment. 

I would give Obama credit if he deserved any, but he was, objectively, a highly destructive force for the America that was founded.  

You can say you didnt like Trump as a person, but you can’t be an American and say you were against his policies 

you are your chubby nurse buddy @Str8tEdge should get a room.

13 hours ago, maineman said:

yawn

I am still waiting for that link that shows how much the majority of America relies on gateway pundit for the unvarnished truth.  Is that forthcoming soon?

YAWN I WANT TO SHOW YOU MY BASEBALL BAT COLLECTION

On 4/10/2021 at 2:23 AM, Str8tEdge said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/huge-news-attorney-matthew-deperno-releases-michigan-elections-forensics-report-66194-unregistered-ballots-tallied-just-9-counties/

Michigan Constitutional Attorney Matthew Deperno released his much anticipated Michigan Elections Forensics Report on Friday. 

Among the findings:

Advertisement - story continues below

• Modem Chipsets Installed In Voting System Motherboards
  • 66,194 unregistered ballots tallied in just 9 counties.

66,194 ballot voter IDs not found in the October registration database

Yep..... “No evidence of voter fraud”. 😆

There is nothing about voter fraud to be found here.  

Could be because it has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ELECTION since it was in OCTOBER!

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Str8 is such a loser. 

@Str8tEdge  WHAT is an unregistered ballot?

Why is some guy that holds no office making up pretend studies like this?

1 hour ago, tunafish said:

YAWN I WANT TO SHOW YOU MY BASEBALL BAT COLLECTION

You probably can't really do that much traveling, though, can you chemo-boy? You're probably on a pretty short tether between your bed and your oncologist.

You might WANT to show me your collection. (I don't have a collection... I just have two:  one in the trunk of my car, and one in the coat closet next to the front door) but I doubt that you'd have the strength roll one back to the mound, so to speak.

37 minutes ago, maineman said:

You probably can't really do that much traveling, though, can you chemo-boy? You're probably on a pretty short tether between your bed and your oncologist.

You might WANT to show me your collection. (I don't have a collection... I just have two:  one in the trunk of my car, and one in the coat closet next to the front door) but I doubt that you'd have the strength roll one back to the mound, so to speak.

Look man, for the last time. I have never taken "chemo". Do you understand?

1 minute ago, tunafish said:

Look man, for the last time. I have never taken "chemo". Do you understand?

sure thing, chemo-boy.

Metastatic melanoma that's spread to the spine.  That's a death sentence.  AMF

Stare into the abyss....

contemplate the long dirt nap....

do you think you'll sense my stream of warm urine trickling down on your coffin?