Is this all we get from our Vice President?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In her defense, she did spend the last 20 years on her knees sucking dick to climb the latter.

she is only a 2 dollar whore who was chosen because of her appearance and the fact the extremely stupid would fall all over themselves voting for the street corner social worker!

Posted Images

3 hours ago, king of the county said:

Harris is too busy decorating the vp residence move your half black ass in and get to work cunt  

You have no idea what she is doing. And nothing she does will ever please you, because you hate women and Black people in any job where they have power.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

You have no idea what she is doing. And nothing she does will ever please you, because you hate women and Black people in any job where they have power.

First of all she may show us her money maker and that would please many of us.    Secondly she’s  half black dont short her Indian half.   

37 minutes ago, king of the county said:

First of all she may show us her money maker and that would please many of us.    Secondly she’s  half black dont short her Indian half.   

I think that both halves of Kamala Harris are doing an entirely adequate job, and no one who runs for  office ever is obliged to show anyine their "moneymaker".

4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

I think that both halves of Kamala Harris are doing an entirely adequate job, and no one who runs for  office ever is obliged to show anyine their "moneymaker".

She hasn’t even moved into her government provided housing 

11 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

He is doing a good job. There is no evidence that  Harris is not also doing a good job.

You are noted for saying racist and dumb shit.

Your opinion is unworthy of consideration.

You'd first have to find evidence of her doing a job...

10 hours ago, Skans said:

Racist?  By saying that Joe Biden is a really dumb moron (he really is, you know).  And, not commenting on Harris - how is that racist?
In fact I acknowledge that Harris is a lot smarter than Biden (which isn't difficult at all).  Again, how is this racist.

You exist, you state something, therefore you're a racist...

7 hours ago, king of the county said:

I got second Pfizer shot today I’m free I’m free I’m free at last 

NEWSFLASH!!! You've always been free...

• Thumb up 1
On 4/8/2021 at 8:46 PM, king of the county said:

Is this all she’s gonna do while waiting for this ole fuck to kick the bucket is stand behind him with her fingers interlocked?

Pretty much, yes !

On 4/8/2021 at 12:07 PM, XavierOnassis said:

If she did anything, you would bitch about that.

I suggest that when Biden is speaking, her posture is entirely appropriate and pretty much what Pence did.

You really do not know what she is doing. face it.

She is a large bag of disappointment. She isn't very bright, she is fake as a $3 and completely thrives on power. 

The vice president shouldn't be doing anything but waiting for the president to die. That's their job. 

9 hours ago, Redoctober said:

She is a large bag of disappointment. She isn't very bright, she is fake as a $3 and completely thrives on power. 

The vice president shouldn't be doing anything but waiting for the president to die. That's their job. 

9 hours ago, Redoctober said:

The vice president shouldn't be doing anything but waiting for the president to die. That's their job. I

If that is the case, then she is doing an excellent job.

She also presides over the Senate and breaks tied votes, which is quite important.

I have yet to see any signs of genius from you.

I refuse to believe that you did not take the name "Red October" from the movie (or the movie based on it).

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

She also presides over the Senate and breaks tied votes, which is quite important.

I refuse to believe that you did not take the name "Red October" from the movie (or the movie based on it).

She is on her knees somewhere sucking dick

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

I didn't say she was doing a bad job. I was describing her.

It's an important job but not a hard one. She just follows the party line. LOL Do you ever say anything that is remotely smart?

If you haven't seen the John Adams mini-series, I highly suggest you do. It is fantastic. 

I wasn't aware I was supposed to be a genius on this board. LOL

Why do you care about my name? LOL! Are you 12? 

Explained this a long time ago. I came here as a liberal troll, so I used the old phrase red October to appear as much as a leftist as possible. Now people like you throw a shit fit over it. LOL! 

13 hours ago, Redoctober said:

The vice president shouldn't be doing anything but waiting for the president to die.

And that is exactly what this whore is doing !

In addition  . . .  this whore is  PRAYING  for this to happen  . . .  sooner than when most folks think this is gonna happen  .  .  .  like around 2022.

She's praying he breathes his last like yesterday better than tomorrow !

4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

She's probably on her knees in the Oval Office as we speak  .  .  .  trying to rescuscitate Beijing Biden's  atrophied licorice stick.

1 hour ago, Jinnmartini said:

And that is exactly what this whore is doing !

In addition  . . .  this whore is  PRAYING  for this to happen  . . .  sooner than when most folks think this is gonna happen  .  .  .  like around 2022.

She's praying he breathes his last like yesterday better than tomorrow !

We WANT Biden to stay alive.