Sydney Powell's defense in the $1.3 billion Dominion lawsuit may be used against her in Michigan sanctions effort

Michigan's attorney general said Powell made "stunning admissions" in the Dominion lawsuit.  The state said those admissions should be further reason to sanction Powell.  Powell and others are facing defamation lawsuits for claims made about 2020 election fraud.

https://news.yahoo.com/sydney-powells-defense-1-3-165024099.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAFIMszicT_Y7fIWPJNW5uNtenux4_vPPDYuRZTUZ8SX7VJ2cdJ97uZaaJJJ-ewFmUFauR9fL5rD9efSERK5plOpmgzBUsiB-ndeuM7fQW-9YvSlHdl5y4NRRKW3e2x6lbneSRlp8T3rDTpoaKFNmloWEt6RwlFt8W49DxDINrKo7

46 minutes ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

Good.   I hope Dominion goes after every single person they find who ever said that Dominion machines were involved in fraud.   It's time to hold these dumbass trumpies in account.  You know, there's nothing dumber than a trump supporter.

This is about the state of Michigan sanctioning her for improper behavior as a lawyer. I would love to see her lose her law license.

16 hours ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

Good.   I hope Dominion goes after every single person they find who ever said that Dominion machines were involved in fraud.   It's time to hold these dumbass trumpies in account.  You know, there's nothing dumber than a trump supporter.

In the meantime there are several forensic investigations going on involving Dominion voting machines and ballots. Your media probably didn’t report that which is why only 33% of Americans trust anything the MSM reports. 

• Thumb up 1