White Supremacy, Nazism, and the Republican Party

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.aaihs.org/white-supremacy-nazism-and-the-republican-party/

The Republican Party has embraced American fascism https://www.businessinsider.com/republican-party-trump-pence-embraced-history-american-fascism-2020-10

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, slideman said:

You've chosen to ignore content by Duck615

Poor slidefag

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, slideman said:

Schwarzenegger compares Capitol riots to deadly Nazi attack, slams Trump and officials who have ‘enabled’ him

In a nearly eight-minute long video released Sunday, Arnold Schwarzenegger called this week’s deadly riots at the U.S. Capitol the United States’ “day of broken glass,” comparing it to the Kristallnacht, which left dozens of Jewish people dead and thousands of homes and synagogues destroyed in Nazi Germany in 1938.  The former Republican governor of California also lambasted President Donald Trump, who had incited the violence, along with the elected officials who support him.

https://ktla.com/news/california/schwarzenegger-compares-capitol-riots-to-deadly-nazi-attack-slams-trump-and-officials-who-have-enabled-him/

Blantifa riots? Yes....I referred to them as Kristallnacht often...Capitol protest? Not even close....

4 hours ago, slideman said:

Race is a social construct of no more importance than hair color or color of eyes.

Then why do you fuckers keep bringing it up then? Brick!

4 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Normally when I think of "pussy" and "communist"...this comes to mind.  But yeah, Slidey too

Red Son Supergirl by chowyspizz on DeviantArt

I like how you think...

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, TruePatriot said:

A meaningless meme that you have idiotically latched onto in order to justify yout flagrant and odious racism, moron.

Young  Sir,

Are you trying to say who I can like........and who I cannot.??

Really??

Do you want to try and get tough with me ??

Awwww.............isn't that just special ???

Hehehehehheeeeee..................😎..🍺.

Just Ask K-Dog, Six-Dog, Skan-Dog, Squatch-Dog,

ROG-Dog, Miss Cindi, Z09, Scout, or Zaro........about me.

They will all tell you one thing.

"don't fuck around w/ Tai-Dog  !!"

That is a heart-break son-of-a-bitch" !!         

He can lay down the ass-whoop !!!        

https://youtu.be/ckfQrJynlwQ          

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Young  Sir,

Are you trying to say who I can like........and who I cannot.??

Really??

Do you want to try and get tough with me ??

Awwww.............isn't that just special ???

Hehehehehheeeeee..................😎..🍺.

Just Ask K-Dog, Six-Dog, Skan-Dog, Squatch-Dog,

ROG-Dog, Miss Cindi, Z09, Scout, or Zaro........about me.

They will all tell you one thing.

"don't fuck around w/ Tai-Dog  !!"

That is a heart-break son-of-a-bitch" !!         

He can lay down the ass-whoop !!!        

https://youtu.be/ckfQrJynlwQ          

Yep, here's a clip of tai (aka william munny outa missoura)...

2 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

If only Hitler had that to race Jesse Owens!

LOL...prolly still would have lost...

• Haha 1

How Trump Brought Nazis Into Republican Politics

Is Trump a Nazi? Not exactly. He does embrace a certain fascist aesthetic elevating strength over all other values. He reportedly asked for his inauguration to include a military parade — “I want tanks and choppers. Make it look like North Korea” — citing the world’s most totalitarian state as his visual model. He often speaks as though he’s Dwight Schrute being tricked into reading bits from a Mussolini speech:      The only way you will stop the violence in the high crime Democrat run cities is through strength!     — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 30, 2020  But Trump’s evocation of racist tropes is not Nazism, exactly. It is better described as Nazi-adjacent. He has activated and energized open white supremacists, who for the first time in decades have been given a president who reflects their values closely enough to inspire open defense. If you peruse Nazi propaganda sites, they contain defenses of Trump on such matters like the Russia scandal, and — when excised of references to Jews — read pretty much the same as the polemics found in normal conservative publications like the Federalist, Breitbart, and so on.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/trump-nazis-white-supremacists-kenosha-charlottesville-very-fine-people.html

• MORON! 1

Republicans have become the Nazi Party

This is the unspoken fear we’ve lived with for the past four years and it’s not going away just because Trump lost the election. It’s time to act before it’s too late. The Nazi Party’s priorities were power and supremacy and feeding their people lies to obtain these objectives. The Republican Party’s priorities are the same while feeding the American people lies to protect their own self interests. They no longer have a platform they are backing. They have no new ideas and are not trying to accomplish anything outside of maintaining their own political power. Trump is their Hitler, and he continues to influence Republican politicians to fuel the flames of hate and fear to ensure his own survival. Republicans comply to ensure their own political survival. Their arguments of support for Trump’s base as constituents who would keep them in power reflects their empty morals and disregard for the Constitution, and even more important, for human life.

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2021/2/1/2013373/-Republicans-have-become-the-Nazi-Party

• MORON! 1

"According to a draft report from the Department of Homeland Security, white supremacists present the gravest terror threat to the US today. This is how Nazi Germany started. It didn’t happen all at once, it took time, to let their people know that their fears and hatred of those not like themselves was supported and encouraged by the leadership of their country. Our history books don’t focus on the other politicians and countrymen who went along with the genocide and agreed with the outcome, the only focus was Hitler. Human fears and hatred of others unlike themselves or with differing beliefs is not a new concept. History tells us that for thousands of years wars have been started over different belief systems, religion, race, or even witches."

• MORON! 1
2 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Slidey supports COMMUNISM. 

This post is proof of it.

95 Million killed by Marxism in the last 100 years

BLM's Leftist Agenda Has Little to Do With Black Lives | The Heritage  Foundation - YouTube

You are a shill for Putin

You have no credibility at all

On 4/8/2021 at 12:01 PM, CrimeaRiver said:

This thread is doomed.....poor Dumbfuck Slidey...

We always knew he was a COMMUNIST

"We"  means that Crime has a frog in his pocket. Both of them on Putin's payroll.

• Haha 1