I ordered 2 don’t blame me i voted for Trump flags this week

1 minute ago, king of the county said:

People are flying their American flags upside down 

People have been doing that since LBJ was president.

Biden has a plan, and a good one. Trump had nothing, other than  allegiance to Trump.

If you put extremist crap on your car or truck, prepare for someone to key your paint.  Do not think for a second that flying a dumb Trump flag will convert  anyone.

• Thumb up 1
10 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Biden has a plan, and a good one. Trump had nothing, other than  allegiance to Trump.

If you put extremist crap on your car or truck, prepare for someone to key your paint.  Do not think for a second that flying a dumb Trump flag will convert  anyone.

"Stand your Ground ".

A real man takes a stand........and never backs down.                                 🤠..🍺

• Thumb up 1
14 minutes ago, Taipan said:

"Stand your Ground ".

A real man takes a stand........and never backs down.                                 🤠..🍺

A real man does not need to advertise his abilities. He goes about his business and does not give a damn what others think. Putting political propaganda in your yard is seeking approval. 

• Thumb up 1
6 minutes ago, Taipan said:

"Stand your Ground ".

Trump has no ground to stand on.

Divisiveness, hate and xenophobia is all the sumbitch has.

Trump gave this speech about how all his lackeys needed to be STRONG and UNITED and FIGHT LIKE HELL and that he would be with them at the Capitol.

Was he with them?  No, he was not. He had no intention of being with them physically. He went back to the White House and watched the morons riot.

Did he pardon even one of them?

The words "A REAL MAN" do NOT apply to Donald Trump. He is a pusillanimous  asshole who since he left office has dedicated to bilking his gullible lackeys, flunkies, lickspittles,  asskissers and brownnosers out of millions.

• Thumb up 1
3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Precisely!

Worked with some very Conservative types at a bread factory once. They put on the manly charade. In the end, I worked circles around them and I had the most physically intense job in the entire factory. I would do my 8 to 10 hours and then come mop up after them. 

8 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

A real man does not need to advertise his abilities. He goes about his business and does not give a damn what others think. Putting political propaganda in your yard is seeking approval. 

OK.

I agree with your opinion.                                                          🙂

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

In my area it’s all trump hats shirts stickers flags no keying unless they want to get shot 

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

I haven’t seen it until now 

1. The report says “the majority of all terrorist incidents in the United States since 1994, and the total number of rightwing attacks and plots has grown significantly during the past six years”,...

2. Far-Right Groups Are Behind Most U.S. Terrorist Attacks ...

www.nytimes.com › 2020/10/24 › us

Far-Right Groups Are Behind Most U.S. Terrorist Attacks, Report Finds White supremacist groups have carried out a majority of “terrorist plots and attacks” this year, according to a report by a...