Jump to content

MIRABEAU BLUDGEONS ms.onASSis and SCOUT ONCE AGAIN! (SOOOOOOOOOO EASY, FOLKS!)


Recommended Posts

This happens every time, of course, but it is interesting how the liberal scum DISAPPEAR when Mirabeau KNOCKS THEM IN THE HEAD!

 

ms. onASSis, the ANCIENT, IGNORANT, GERIATRIC, DEMENTED BITCH who is living out her last days in a Florida nursing home, stated, ON THIS BOARD, that tax cuts result in DECREASED GOVERNMENT REVENUES.

 

SCOUT, who is EQUALLY IGNORANT, has stated the same.

 

Mirabeau, in response, posed this simple question to EACH of those dumbasses:

 

IN WHICH FISCAL YEAR, FOLLOWING THE TRUMP TAX CUTS, DID FEDERAL REVENUES NOT INCREASE?

 

Can you guess the response?

 

Can you say "CRICKETS?"

 

THOSE TWO DUMBASSES REFUSE TO ANSWER THE QUESTION, BECAUSE TO DO SO WILL REVEAL THEM TO BE LIARS.

WHY?

 

BECAUSE FEDERAL REVENUES INCREASED AFTER THE TRUMP TAX CUTS.

 

PERIOD.

 

END OF STORY.

 

Mirabeau has spent his life BLUDGEONING liberals.

 

He never tires of it.

 

ms. onASSis and Scout MAKE IT SO EASY TO DO.

 

HAVE A NICE DAY, and, remember this:  The ONLY good liberal is a . . . well . . . YOU KNOW!

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Toldya said:

Hey remember how there was a trade war and Trump slapped practically every country out there with tariffs?

 

Maybe check out how much money that brought in before you start gloating and assuming you're a genius.

you fucking liberals can't stand facts

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Toldya said:

Hey remember how there was a trade war and Trump slapped practically every country out there with tariffs?

 

Maybe check out how much money that brought in before you start gloating and assuming you're a genius.

So, you STILL can't answer the question posed by Mirabeau.

 

Not a surprise, of course.

 

If you lose one more IQ point you will need to be watered at least three times a week.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

So, you STILL can't answer the question posed by Mirabeau.

 

Not a surprise, of course.

 

If you lose one more IQ point you will need to be watered at least three times a week.

 

I just DID fucking answer it, dumbass.

The tariffs are TAXES... so they increase federal revenues. 

So THEY are the ACTUAL reason federal revenues went up.

That's my argument.

 

Do you get it now or do I have to dumb it down further?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Toldya said:

 

I just DID fucking answer it, dumbass.

The tariffs are TAXES... so they increase federal revenues. 

So THEY are the ACTUAL reason federal revenues went up.

That's my argument.

 

Do you get it now or do I have to dumb it down further?

Umm . . . NO.

 

You THINK you answered Mirabeau's question, BUT YOU DIDN'T.

 

Want an example?

 

When the GREATEST PRESIDENT OF THE 20TH CENTURY, Ronald Wilson Reagan,  DRASTICALLY CUT INCOME TAXES, government revenue INCREASED DRAMATICALLY - WITHOUT ANY CHANGE IN TARIFF POLICIES.

 

So, what have we learned from this, children?

 

THE TRUMP TAX CUTS, LIKE THE REAGAN TAX CUTS, CAUSED FEDERAL GOVERNMENT REVENUES TO INCREASE.

 

Get someone to read this article to you, babycakes, THEN have them explain its meaning to you, THEN go back into your cloud of IGNORANCE.

 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/reagan-cut-taxes-revenue-boomed-1501800678

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Zaro said:

Nah. Just a dumb cracker

Mirabeau  is more pompous than most rustic bumpkins. Actually, he is more of a peckerwood than a bumpkin or a yokel. He lies constantly. even about not being "Big Tex".

 

The reality is that Reagan cut services to such a degree he was forced to raise taxes.  Reagan complained about inflation, but the dollar lost rather a lot of value between 1981 and 1989. Olebush promised not to raise taxes, but was forced to do so. Reagan ran a deficit for every year that he was in office.

 

HE was an excellent actor. He fooled most of the people most of the time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Mirabeau  is more pompous than most rustic bumpkins. Actually, he is more of a peckerwood than a bumpkin or a yokel. He lies constantly. even about not being "Big Tex".

 

The reality is that Reagan cut services to such a degree he was forced to raise taxes.  Reagan complained about inflation, but the dollar lost rather a lot of value between 1981 and 1989. Olebush promised not to raise taxes, but was forced to do so. Reagan ran a deficit for every year that he was in office.

 

HE was an excellent actor. He fooled most of the people most of the time.

Ronald Wilson Reagan, the GREATEST PRESIDENT OF THE 20TH CENTURY,  INHERITED THE SEVERE RECESSION caused by Jimmuh "The Grinning Dunce" Carter.

 

The REAGAN TAX CUTS ENDED the Carter recession and IGNITED THE US ECONOMY, putting it on a roll that lasted for WELL OVER A DOZEN YEARS.

 

And he did ALL THAT while having a Congress that was controlled by filthy, stinking, ignorant, traitorous dumbocrats!

 

Don't EVER challenge Mirabeau on politics, history or economics, unless you are ready to get bludgeoned ONCE AGAIN.

 

Comprende, ms. onASSis?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mirabeau said:

Ronald Wilson Reagan, the GREATEST PRESIDENT OF THE 20TH CENTURY,  INHERITED THE SEVERE RECESSION caused by Jimmuh "The Grinning Dunce" Carter.

 

The REAGAN TAX CUTS ENDED the Carter recession and IGNITED THE US ECONOMY, putting it on a roll that lasted for WELL OVER A DOZEN YEARS.

 

And he did ALL THAT while having a Congress that was controlled by filthy, stinking, ignorant, traitorous dumbocrats!

 

Don't EVER challenge Mirabeau on politics, history or economics, unless you are ready to get bludgeoned ONCE AGAIN.

 

Comprende, ms. onASSis?

You lose, as always. Reagan destroyed the Savings and loans and his term began the stagnation and decline of the middle class. He was horrible president. He supported the murder of hundreds of thousands of Central Americans and addicted Americans to crack to finance his destruction of Central America.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

You lose, as always. Reagan destroyed the Savings and loans and his term began the stagnation and decline of the middle class. He was horrible president. He supported the murder of hundreds of thousands of Central Americans and addicted Americans to crack to finance his destruction of Central America.

You lie, as always.

 

NONE OF WHAT YOU POSTED IS TRUE.

 

NONE!

 

You have neither the education nor the intelligence to successfully spar with Mirabeau, but you are so ignorant and uneducated you don't know that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...