There should be a rule about those who flagrantly lie here.

23 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Obama was the biggest lair of all time...."transparency"

Mar 14, 2017:

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration in its final year in office spent a record $36.2 million on legal costs defending its refusal to turn over federal records under the Freedom of Information Act, according to an Associated Press analysis of new U.S. data that also showed poor performance in other categories measuring transparency in government.

For a second consecutive year, the Obama administration set a record for times federal employees told citizens, journalists and others that despite searching they couldn’t find a single page of files that were requested.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/obamas-final-year-u-s-spent-36-million-foia-lawsuits

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its all a scam by the left.   You know a liberal is lying when.....they open their mouth    

Clever aren't you?   I am tired of the repeated outrageous lies of the left here.

Proving that someone lies on an internet forum is not as simple as it seems. If I support x and you do not... the usual tactic on here is to say that I am a lying POS. 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, rick55 said:

Clever aren't you?

I am tired of the repeated outrageous lies of the left here.

I'm tired of the retarded lies by the right. 

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Conservatives have been lying forever about how their tax cuts increase revenues and how tax cuts for the wealthiest "trickle down" to the poos and middle class.

They lie about how Republicans are more fiscally responsible..

No, tax revenues are hard numbers. STFU

• Upvote 1
41 minutes ago, rick55 said:

Sure. This was posted by EltonJohnson:

https://youtu.be/V43JwzZ_ALs.

XO's response was:

'There is nothing in this that remotely suggests that Biden is "crumbling:,[sic]'

Sir,

I want you on my team.

Yes,  I know how dangerous you are.

I am a stone-cold mercenary.

I jump out of planes,, and  shoot the bird to the jump-master.

4 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Mar 14, 2017:

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration in its final year in office spent a record $36.2 million on legal costs defending its refusal to turn over federal records under the Freedom of Information Act, according to an Associated Press analysis of new U.S. data that also showed poor performance in other categories measuring transparency in government.

For a second consecutive year, the Obama administration set a record for times federal employees told citizens, journalists and others that despite searching they couldn’t find a single page of files that were requested.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/obamas-final-year-u-s-spent-36-million-foia-lawsuits

Its all a scam by the left.

You know a liberal is lying when.....they open their mouth

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
3 hours ago, JimmyJacksAlot said:

I'm tired of the retarded lies by the right. 

I'm tired of not seeing the President Trump Pee Tape the satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media talked about so much about...do you know when will it be released ?

Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-OR) said that "something close" to the long-rumored “pee tape” exists, saying ''it's likely Putin has something on President Trump."

8 hours ago, rick55 said:

If someone does and doesn't recant it when proven wrong, there should be a mandatory but temporary ban from NHB.

IMHO

ban calguy now!

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I'm tired of not seeing the President Trump Pee Tape the satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media talked about so much about...

I know... the  insanity of lies the left exists under

Just now, tunafish said:

ban calguy now!

It's propaganda. The more someone tells a lie, the more people will believe it. Haven't you noticed how leftists repeat lies after called on them -- sometimes multiple times. The technique is most certainly in Mephistopheles' playbook and probably also in Goebbels'. I am sure Satan is, and Goebbels would be proud of the Democrats.

8 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Proving that someone lies on an internet forum is not as simple as it seems. If I support x and you do not... the usual tactic on here is to say that I am a lying POS. 

BUT IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT LEFT WING FORUM MEMBERS HAVE TO BE TRUE TO THEIR PARTY AND LIE AND SPIN THE TRUTH 

8 hours ago, Skans said:

I try to be.:) 

Leftist lies make this place fun.  The lies are like puke-frosting on their crap-cakes. If they told the truth, they would be called "Conservatives". 

You know the old saying: If you're not a liberal at 20, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative at 40, you have no brain.

9 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

I've noticed this is getting worse on here lately.

Whereas normal people would simply say 'you're mistaken' or 'you've been deceived' or even 'WRONG, fuckstick!' when someone is simply earnestly repeating something they heard somewhere else or even just trying to come up with an argument that isn't working... now it's all 'you're a liar' and 'you want to deceive everyone on purpose because you're immoral'.

EG: EltonJohnson posts loads and loads of absolutely ridiculous bullshit and even invents some of his own, but no matter how absurd or how obviously transparently wrong it is, I am pretty sure he sincerely believes it.

I'm also pretty sure that a lot of people who are throwing the 'liar' thing around have some intuitive sense of this as well, which is why it's actually really ironic when these people throw out the 'liar' thing... because they almost definitely know that it's not the case.

• Thumb up 1
11 hours ago, rick55 said:

If someone does and doesn't recant it when proven wrong, there should be a mandatory but temporary ban from NHB.

IMHO

Nobody cares what you think.

Seriously.

• Thumb up 1
13 hours ago, rick55 said:

IMHO

How about accusing someone of lying and then not being able to provide any evidence? 😆

3 hours ago, Toldya said:

I've noticed this is getting worse on here lately.

Whereas normal people would simply say 'you're mistaken' or 'you've been deceived' or even 'WRONG, fuckstick!' when someone is simply earnestly repeating something they heard somewhere else or even just trying to come up with an argument that isn't working... now it's all 'you're a liar' and 'you want to deceive everyone on purpose because you're immoral'.

EG: EltonJohnson posts loads and loads of absolutely ridiculous bullshit and even invents some of his own, but no matter how absurd or how obviously transparently wrong it is, I am pretty sure he sincerely believes it.

I'm also pretty sure that a lot of people who are throwing the 'liar' thing around have some intuitive sense of this as well, which is why it's actually really ironic when these people throw out the 'liar' thing... because they almost definitely know that it's not the case.

Says the dope that knowingly parrots MSM lies all the time. 😆

4 hours ago, Toldya said:

You  are known here as a top liar, and you run away from backing your claims all the time.   I can and do back my posts up.  On top of lying, you’re a coward.   I am not the only one who says this to you either and you know it.   

14 hours ago, rick55 said:

IMHO

Getting things wrong is going to happen. Making up things (lying) on a continual basis is exhausting to other members. There are countless threads of members going back and forth over the most obvious things. 
it does seem that there are a few people here that are quite good at this game. 
would punishment stop them? I think not.