Let’s make a warm welcome for @drvoke

@drvoke welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay. Do not take it personally. I call out all the people that can not follow simple rules.

Next time follow the rules.

2 minutes ago, tunafish said:

@drvoke welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay. Do not take it personally. I call out all the people that can not follow simple rules.

Tell the community that you are sorry for violating simple rules. Do you know it is a pain in the ass to scroll and scroll and scroll on a iPhone! You wasted my time and I want money!

5 minutes ago, tunafish said:

tell lucy the fucking bitch mod to not make up rules.... all you mods are power hungry... you let the power go to your pea brains

Just now, Duck615 said:

tell lucy the fucking bitch mod to not make up rules.... all you mods are power hungry... you let the power go to your pea brains

I am not a moderator. The rule is in place for a reason. Respectfully

• tunafish changed the title to Let’s make a warm welcome for @drvoke
3 minutes ago, tunafish said:

I am not a moderator. The rule is in place for a reason. Respectfully

benson breaks the rules daily... WTF?????????

Just now, Duck615 said:

because @lucifershammerhas a bug up his ass... I asked him to prove I did something wrong... the pussyboy faggot refusing to tell me...

At least it is not PINK or RAINBOW colored.

amirite?

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

benson breaks the rules daily... WTF?????????

I report benson as well.

for posting violations.

benson I believe has been warned and even sent to hell as well.

On 4/7/2021 at 11:12 AM, tunafish said:

I put you on ignore, @drvoke.........oh, not really, I would never do that.  Welcome to Hell - what did you do @drvoke to break the rules?@drvoke @drvoke @drvoke@drvoke@drvoke@drvoke@drvoke@drvoke@drvoke@drvoke@drvoke@drvoke@drvoke@drvoke@drvoke @drvoke

17 minutes ago, Skans said:

Like what?

1. a. No Spamming (spamming is posting the same thing over and over again in a manner that disrupts the thread and/or the board).

1. b. Max five (5) new threads per member per day.

1. c. No posting commercial solicitations or shilling.

d. If you want to post an article you may post the first paragraph then a link. You may do commentary before or after the the paragraph/link.

1 minute ago, tunafish said:

1. a. No Spamming (spamming is posting the same thing over and over again in a manner that disrupts the thread and/or the board).

1. b. Max five (5) new threads per member per day.

1. c. No posting commercial solicitations or shilling.

d. If you want to post an article you may post the first paragraph then a link. You may do commentary before or after the the paragraph/link.

Very simple rule @Skans

Repeatedly warned...

Just now, tunafish said:

Very simple rule @Skans

Repeatedly warned...

Then he had the nerve to say he ignores the rules. Management asked him to edit it. No! Rules do not apply to him so he thinks 

5 minutes ago, tunafish said:

Very simple rule @Skans

Repeatedly warned...

If he broke the rules, he broke the rules.  Punish him like a Catholic school girl who got caught throwing a rock at a Nun!

portrait-young-woman-nun-shooting-gun-is

• Thumb up 1
  • 2 weeks later...