Press Sec Jen Psaki ANNIHILATES foxagandas peter doocy

Mail in Voting ENCOURAGES FRAUD !!  It's common sense... AND, Democrats PREACHING to America that there was no fraud, while they have Resisted:

1)  EVERY EFFORT to COUNT the VOTES,

2)  Every EFFORT to LOOK at the VOTES, and

3)  Every Effort to ANALYZE the VOTES...

is DISHONESTY INCARNATE !!   Even ex-Democrat President Jimmy Carter KNEW that... and SAID that...

https://visiontimes.com/2021/03/11/jimmy-carter-warned-of-mail-in-voting-risks-and-associated-fraud-mark-brnovich.html

Some LYING Democrat BITCH WITCH will not alter the TRUTH !   There WAS a day, YEARS AGO... when Democrats DID have a shred of decency, and truth... BUT.. NOT ANY MORE !!

16 hours ago, SCOOBYDOO said:

gain will wash away your soiled panties which will help build confidence which in turn will help you get educated which will result in you not falling for low info loser liberal talking points. Just think, if you get educated you may no longer be considered the poster child for liberal stupidity! Don't beat on your boyfriend ricky or kick the dog because you are so ignat!

Thank you for that collection of illiterate rightard deviancy and cliches? 

3 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

u so very welcome. Nice to be able to point the least educated in the right direction. Just think where you would be if you had not fell for low info loser liberal propaganda in the first place!

1 hour ago, SCOOBYDOO said:

u so very welcome. Nice to be able to point the least educated in the right direction. Just think where you would be if you had not fell for low info loser liberal propaganda in the first place!

Sorry, I have developed a high tolerance for Deplorable deviancy.   I can even tolerate fairly high doses of illiterate twits talking about education.  I understand that a benevolent gawd blessed those she made stupid with a complete lack of self-awareness.  Unfortunately, you with your endless cliches have committed the ultimate sin:  you are unforgivably boring.  You're gonna have to find somebody else to feed your masochistic need for abuse.

On 4/8/2021 at 4:33 PM, RickyTavy said:

Sorry, I have developed a high tolerance for Deplorable deviancy.   I can even tolerate fairly high doses of illiterate twits talking about education.  I understand that a benevolent gawd blessed those she made stupid with a complete lack of self-awareness.  Unfortunately, you with your endless cliches have committed the ultimate sin:  you are unforgivably boring.  You're gonna have to find somebody else to feed your masochistic need for abuse.

awe. Did you get your feelings hurt again? Have your lover welfare ricky rub your pecker and grow a set. Get a job also, America is tired of keeping you and section 8 benny up!

4 hours ago, SCOOBYDOO said:

awe. Did you get your feelings hurt again? Have your lover welfare ricky rub your pecker and grow a set. Get a job also, America is tired of keeping you and section 8 benny up!

This was his response to my statement that I was beyond bored with his machine-gunning of cliches.

No, really.

On 4/6/2021 at 3:01 PM, benson13 said:

Who are you BS, Democrats are so afraid of FOX they don't even call on them. That's reason you've been bitching about them for the last 17 years, they destroy democrat's on a daily basis!!! Now GFY ASSHOLE!!!

On 4/8/2021 at 12:14 PM, RickyTavy said:

Oh no not Ricky Tavy??? Hey you're on the right thread, you and benson should get married, you could fight it out to see who's dumber.

LMFAO