Georgia GOP Legislators to Coca-Cola: We Want You Out...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Certain Republican Georgia lawmakers want Coca Cola products removed from their offices after the corporation spoke out against the state’s new election law, reports the Hill.     “Given Cok

Assholes  know they were trying to save their worthless asses by subverting democracy.

Drink Coca-Cola  It Kills Liberals Quicker!

59 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Assholes  know they were trying to save their worthless asses by subverting democracy.

Drink Coca-Cola 

It Kills Liberals Quicker!

• Thumb up 1
3 minutes ago, theLion said:

Go for it, Republicans. 

there are lots of states that would love to have a Dow30 company relocate there. 

USAjimcrow1.jpg

I wish I could boycott Coke.  But, I can't.  I can't because I don't drink Coke.  I don't much care for carbonated sugary soda.  Maybe a Cheerwine or a root-beer on those rare occasions I want a sweet soda.   But, Coke, Pepsi, all that nasty stuff ain't no good.

1 minute ago, theLion said:

Yeah, because Coke owned every diner and lunch counter in the South. 

Or, because Coke hates black people.  Always have and always will.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

another  one of your  baseless bullshit claims you can't  back up  or  even explain

you're like the  Brian Stelter of this forum 

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

There is NO subverting democracy. That is a complete lie. Many of the parts of that bill are very democrat friendly. The only part you guys don't like is the voter ID. You actually think black people are so stupid they don't have or can't get ID's. And you call me the racist. 

43 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

There is NO subverting democracy. That is a complete lie. Many of the parts of that bill are very democrat friendly. The only part you guys don't like is the voter ID. You actually think black people are so stupid they don't have or can't get ID's. And you call me the racist. 

It is clearly a racist bill designed to  prevent Black voters from winning elections for the Democrats in  GA.

1 hour ago, Redoctober said:

like what about the part where they end early voting on Sundays which is when people go from church to the polls. You're a fucking lying sack of shit

4 minutes ago, slideman said:

like what about the part where they end early voting on Sundays which is when people go from church to the polls. You're a fucking lying sack of shit

Liar

5 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Bought a case of Coke this afternoon at Publix....its flying off the shelves

Die drinking it bitch

• Thumb up 1
58 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Bought a case of Coke this afternoon at Publix....its flying off the shelves

Who gives a flying fuck^^^^moron....

“Given Coke’s choice to cave to the pressure of an out of control cancel culture, we respectfully request all Coca-Cola Company products be removed from our office suite immediately,” they stated.

Wow....thats gonna hurt

ROTFFLMFAO!!!

6 minutes ago, benson13 said:

“Given Coke’s choice to cave to the pressure of an out of control cancel culture, we respectfully request all Coca-Cola Company products be removed from our office suite immediately,” they stated.

Wow....thats gonna hurt

ROTFFLMFAO!!!

yep just like you will be removed 

5 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Prove it you fucking POS commie faggot

4 hours ago, theLion said:

Go for it, Republicans. 

there are lots of states that would love to have a Dow30 company relocate there. 

yep and they will have to pay higher taxes