Apple CEO condemns GA Voter ID Law--- Forgets Apple reqires ID to get an Apple Card

8 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

Meh.. staying poor may be. People have different circumstances that may either start them out poor, or dramatically throw them into a poor situation..

Sometimes, but I know people who moved right into poverty on purpose and with their eyes wide open, and still bitch about it

"Born in" is no excuse for choosing to remain there. Opportunity abounds for everyone to escape poverty

Being "thrown" into poverty is very rare, and still there are opportunities to get out

8 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

but staying there is a choice IMO 

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Psssssst. MY LITTLE BITCH II, the entire "article" is SOMEONES FUCKING OPINION as to what it does or doesn't do. NOT FACTS.   Here are the most significant changes to voting in the state,

you can't make this stuff up folks   liberalism is a mental disorder       Here it is form  Apple's own  website  

If you don't have a care, and don't foresee a time when you'll have enough money to BUY a car, why would you spend the money to get a driver's license?   And I really have decided that I nee

9 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

you are one of the  most blatant denialists on this site.

you  ignore everything,  including  the lying to yourself 

I don't buy the big lie.... you do.  It is stunning how fiercely you cling to it when time after time it has been proven to be false.

6 minutes ago, maineman said:

I don't buy the big lie.... you do.  It is stunning how fiercely you cling to it when time after time it has been proven to be false.

Everything  you  push here  is a lie.   your entire  ideology is based on  lies 

And  nothing about the election fraud has been proven  false.    The    resistance to fully audit and examine the  "greatest election victory in  history" is  obvious they  know they stole it.

9 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Everything  you  push here  is a lie.   your entire  ideology is based on  lies 

And  nothing about the election fraud has been proven  false.    The    resistance to fully audit and examine the  "greatest election victory in  history" is  obvious they  know they stole it.

Of course it has.... every single law suit was shot down - and a large number by clown appointed judges.

For you to continue to blather on about how the US Supreme Court was somehow BREACHED and justices voted to quash lawsuits out of fear of reprisal is getting embarrassing.

Seriously.  You're a fucking delusional loon.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

Of course it has.... every single law suit was shot down - and a large number by clown appointed judges.

You are a liar.    The court system was corrupted. The cases were never proven as you claim

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

For you to continue to blather on about how the US Supreme Court was somehow BREACHED and justices voted to quash lawsuits out of fear of reprisal is getting embarrassing.

No one is going to admit anything fool. 

3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

You are a liar.    The court system was corrupted. The cases were never proven as you claim

No one is going to admit anything fool. 

NO proof of any corruption of the court...

NO proof of any breach of SCOTUS...

and yet, the dingbat loons like you remain true believers.

wow

2 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Sometimes, but I know people who moved right into poverty on purpose and with their eyes wide open, and still bitch about it

"Born in" is no excuse for choosing to remain there. Opportunity abounds for everyone to escape poverty

Being "thrown" into poverty is very rare, and still there are opportunities to get out

..by choice man 

27 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

..by choice man 

Mam,

May I politely ask,

What is your favorite song..............of all time ?

This is NOT...............a trick question !!

I just want to know how you identify.

I will give you mine................if you give 1st.                 🙂

1 hour ago, maineman said:

NO proof of any corruption of the court...

NO proof of any breach of SCOTUS...

and yet, the dingbat loons like you remain true believers.

wow

The election was clearly stolen,  the data is epic.

The country  has been corrupted and useful idiots like  you  help them  do it

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

Mam,

May I politely ask,

What is your favorite song..............of all time ?

This is NOT...............a trick question !!

I just want to know how you identify.

I will give you mine................if you give 1st.                 🙂

Impossible question the answer. 

49 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

The election was clearly stolen,  the data is epic.

The country  has been corrupted and useful idiots like  you  help them  do it

I am well aware that you truly believe that delusion. There are no facts that support it, however... merely theories, assertions, and unfounded suppositions.

It is quite clear to everyone here that you and your band of clown sycophants have made the faithful  perpetuation of that delusion your raison d'être.  And, for that, I truly feel sorry for you.

24 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Impossible question the answer. 

Wrong.

U knew , u knew me ,.................................

awwww.........................really ??

I will keep the girl. The "I   AM "...................  girl.

(it is from the Bible ) 

With, or without, your permission.

Are we clear ??