Apple CEO condemns GA Voter ID Law--- Forgets Apple reqires ID to get an Apple Card

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Psssssst. MY LITTLE BITCH II, the entire "article" is SOMEONES FUCKING OPINION as to what it does or doesn't do. NOT FACTS.   Here are the most significant changes to voting in the state,

you can't make this stuff up folks   liberalism is a mental disorder       Here it is form  Apple's own  website  

If you don't have a care, and don't foresee a time when you'll have enough money to BUY a car, why would you spend the money to get a driver's license?   And I really have decided that I nee

I loved when Ricky Gervais trolled that faggot weasel HARD at the Golden Globes....the faggot shat his pants

""APPLE made ...a superb drama about the importance of doing the right thing...made by a company who runs sweat shops in China!""

At 6:59...Tim Cooks gets assraped for being another FRAUD LIB.

• Thumb up 1
51 minutes ago, slideman said:

There is much more to the law than voter ID.

All ensuring voter integrity. 

You realize other countries don’t allow mail in voting, right? 😁

Oh wait.... I bet your media never told you that other countries claim it’s to easy to commit fraud with mail in balloting. 

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

you can't make this stuff up folks   liberalism is a mental disorder

Here it is form  Apple's own  website

apple-id-access.jpg

Hell, most blacks support voter ID laws....

• Thumb up 1
13 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

you can't make this stuff up folks   liberalism is a mental disorder

Here it is form  Apple's own  website

apple-id-access.jpg

Funny how timmy requires two (2) forms of ID to log in yet requiring ID to vote is racist...morons I tell ya, MORONS!

• Thumb up 1
12 hours ago, slideman said:

What Georgia’s Voting Law Really Does 

The New York Times analyzed the state’s new 98-page voting law and identified 16 key provisions that will limit ballot access, potentially confuse voters and give more power to Republican lawmakers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/02/us/politics/georgia-voting-law-annotated.html

Psssssst. MY LITTLE BITCH II, the entire "article" is SOMEONES FUCKING OPINION as to what it does or doesn't do. NOT FACTS.

Here are the most significant changes to voting in the state, as written into the new law:

So you can analyze it in as many ways as you want as if it is "good" or "bad".

Fact is, THIS LAW is already in effect in MANY BLUE FUCKING STATES, SHITSTAIN!!!

And in FLORIDA, MOST OF THIS been the law for quite some time.

• Upvote 1
  • Fuck you! 1
  • Thumb up 1
14 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Psssssst. MY LITTLE BITCH II, the entire "article" is SOMEONES FUCKING OPINION as to what it does or doesn't do. NOT FACTS.

Here are the most significant changes to voting in the state, as written into the new law:

So you can analyze it in as many ways as you want as if it is "good" or "bad".

Fact is, THIS LAW is already in effect in MANY BLUE FUCKING STATES, SHITSTAIN!!!

And in FLORIDA, MOST OF THIS been the law for quite some time.

C'mon man! this is about as oppressive as it gets....I mean, NO WATER? OH THE HUMANITY!!!

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, slideman said:

What Georgia’s Voting Law Really Does 

The New York Times analyzed the state’s new 98-page voting law and identified 16 key provisions that will limit ballot access, potentially confuse voters and give more power to Republican lawmakers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/02/us/politics/georgia-voting-law-annotated.html

Jeez it’s an individual’s responsibility to make sure they are registered properly then they have to go make sure they vote during the many many opportunities they are provided 

6 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

C'mon man! this is about as oppressive as it gets....I mean, NO WATER? OH THE HUMANITY!!!

OTHER than the fact that this is NOT what the law says, these SHITSTAINS have nothing....

Page 73: No person shall solicit votes in any manner or by any means or method, nor shall any person distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give, or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to an elector, nor shall any person solicit signatures for any petition, nor shall any person, other than election officials discharging their duties, establish or set up any tables or booths on any day in which ballots are being cast: (1) Within 150 feet of the outer edge of any building within which a polling place is established; (2) Within any polling place; or (3) Within 25 feet of any voter standing in line to vote at any polling place. These restrictions shall not apply to conduct occurring in private offices or areas which cannot be seen or heard by such electors.

Notice it says PLAINLY that it's not to be done TO SOLICIT VOTES and WITHIN 150 ft of a POLLING PLACE.

So if someone sets up a TOTALLY SIGN FREE cooler full of water and people want some of it, go for it!! NOT ILLEGAL.

These fucking SHITSTAINS are soooo fucking EASY TO PWN.

And they wonder WHY THEY ARE ALL MY LITTLE BITCHES.

3 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

OTHER than the fact that this is NOT what the law says, these SHITSTAINS have nothing....

Page 73: No person shall solicit votes in any manner or by any means or method, nor shall any person distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give, or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to an elector, nor shall any person solicit signatures for any petition, nor shall any person, other than election officials discharging their duties, establish or set up any tables or booths on any day in which ballots are being cast: (1) Within 150 feet of the outer edge of any building within which a polling place is established; (2) Within any polling place; or (3) Within 25 feet of any voter standing in line to vote at any polling place. These restrictions shall not apply to conduct occurring in private offices or areas which cannot be seen or heard by such electors.

Notice it says PLAINLY that it's not to be done TO SOLICIT VOTES and WITHIN 150 ft of a POLLING PLACE.

So if someone sets up a TOTALLY SIGN FREE cooler full of water and people want some of it, go for it!! NOT ILLEGAL.

mental midgets...the lot of them...

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

It is surprising how many people don’t have IDs. Or expired IDs. 
so many people used to come into BMW, want to test drive a car- no ID. 
bizarre. 

Let me add- these were almost always black people. 
#truestory

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

No.  It's not.  

You're lying or clueless.  Pick one.    I have never seen someone deny as much as you.   Even common knowledge stuff like this, where Democrats have long preached about minority people can’t get ID.

you lie to yourself, as all libs do.   

26 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

It is surprising how many people don’t have IDs. Or expired IDs. 
so many people used to come into BMW, want to test drive a car- no ID. 
bizarre. 

But you need ID to buy Newports don’t you. 

1 hour ago, MidnightMax said:

Everything libs do is based on lies.  

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

You're lying or clueless.  Pick one.    I have never seen someone deny as much as you.   Even common knowledge stuff like this, where Democrats have long preached about minority people can’t get ID.

you lie to yourself, as all libs do.   

I am neither lying nor clueless, you binary troglodyte.  

Nobody says that blacks cannot get ID.  What is true is that, in many areas, it is systemically more difficult for poor black people without a car and who do not drive to get an ID.  

https://www.naacpldf.org/wp-content/uploads/Greater-Birmingham-Ministries-v.-Alabama-FAQ-1.pdf