TENNESSEE REPUBLICANS, UNLIKE DUMBOCRATS, UNDERSTAND THAT THE CONSTITUTION ALLOWS CARRYING A GUN WITHOUT A PERMIT OR LICENSE

14 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

I've never been banned! 10 years clean!

I thought you had been booted off of here. Were you?

123DUMBASS began changing my actual posts, not just quotes of my posts.  When I complained to that kfool scumbag, he banned me.  A few months ago I got an invite back from admin. 

I see 123DUMBASS hasn't posted since November.  Maybe he died of COVID or is hiding out from the Feds since the Capitol Riot.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MiraBooBoo sits on his toilet writing shit! That's why his posts are so full of shit! That was so easy, folks!

Changing quotes is typ. Putin sperm sucking troll behavior.

The FREEDOM LOVERS in Tennessee (Republicans and Libertarians) are rapidly moving toward allowing CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY in that great state.   CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY, for you DUMBASSES (dumbocr

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

U are 1 sick scumbag.  But that is typ. for putin's lovers. 

Supra is a wanted pervert

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

Supra is a wanted pervert

Nope.  U are a typ. putin lover spreading typ. scumbag lies because this board is run by a scunbag who likes it this way.  

Duck Face (L)

4 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Nope.  U are a typ. putin lover spreading typ. scumbag lies because this board is run by a scunbag who likes it this way.  

Duck Face (L)

Poor chink boy repeats every thing I say

4 hours ago, slideman said:

The language of the amendment is clear.

You have the right to serve in or be protected by a well-regulated militia.

There is no individual right

You are a constitutional ILLITERATE.

It's the RIGHT of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms, you DUMBASS.

It's not the RIGHT of the MILITIA to keep and bear arms.

So, crawl back into your hole and, when you come back out,  post only on things you might know something about, such as queer life, panhandling, and baking quiche.

3 hours ago, supraTruth said:

Why lie scumbag?  35 years as a commercial construction estimator, I paid way too much in taxes.  Hell, even for 2018 & 2019 when I worked as a substitute teacher, I had to pay taxes on my earned Social Security because my wife & I earned too much, another example of ronnie raygun fucking the working middle-class by fucking their earned Social Security. 

You lie.

You've NEVER paid income tax.

Mirabeau has NEVER gotten an income tax refund.

Instead, like ALL OTHER self-employed people, he pays quarterly, with the last payment generally being the largest.

You don't know ANYTHING about any of that, of course.

10 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

You lie.

You've NEVER paid income tax.

Mirabeau has NEVER gotten an income tax refund.

Instead, like ALL OTHER self-employed people, he pays quarterly, with the last payment generally being the largest.

You don't know ANYTHING about any of that, of course.

Frenchie is a known scumbag & liar about others that he has never even met, because, u know, that's what these RNC cultist scumbags do.  Total shitholes.

Just now, supraTruth said:

Frenchie is a known scumbag & liar about others that he has never even met, because, u know, that's what these RNC cultist scumbags do.  Total shitholes.

The top 1% of income earners in the USA paid a WHOPPING 40.8% of ALL income taxes in the USA in the year 2018.

You are on record as being INCENSED about that.

So, WHAT EXACT PERCENTAGE of ALL personal income taxes should the top 1% of income earners have paid in 2018?

(WATCH THE DUMBASS DODGE THE QUESTION, FOLKS!)

8 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

The top 1% of income earners in the USA paid a WHOPPING 40.8% of ALL income taxes in the USA in the year 2018.

You are on record as being INCENSED about that.

So, WHAT EXACT PERCENTAGE of ALL personal income taxes should the top 1% of income earners have paid in 2018?

(WATCH THE DUMBASS DODGE THE QUESTION, FOLKS!)

U are still stuck on stoopid.

Nationwide, it takes an annual income of $538,926 to be among the top 1%.  So how does that pertain to those who are paid 10's of millions of $, u dumbass frenchie?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/07/01/how-much-you-need-to-make-to-be-in-the-1-in-every-state/112002276/

4 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

U are still stuck on stoopid.

Nationwide, it takes an annual income of $538,926 to be among the top 1%.  So how does that pertain to those who are paid 10's of millions of $, u dumbass frenchie?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/07/01/how-much-you-need-to-make-to-be-in-the-1-in-every-state/112002276/

Go back and read Mirabeau's question, THEN ANSWER IT, DUMBASS!

(Mirabeau told all of you the dumbass is AFRAID to answer the question.)

2 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Go back and read Mirabeau's question, THEN ANSWER IT, DUMBASS!

(Mirabeau told all of you the dumbass is AFRAID to answer the question.)

The top 1% includes the barely rich in California & New York, u dumbass frenchie.  How does that justify helping billionaires to skate on progressive graduated marginal taxation? 

The top 1% includes the barely rich in California & New York, u dumbass frenchie.  How does that justify helping billionaires to skate on progressive graduated marginal taxation? 

FAIL!

YOU HAVE FAILED TO ANSWER THE QUESTION POSED BY MIRABEAU!

ANSWER THE QUESTION, NOW!

(WATCH THE DUMBASS SQUIRM, FOLKS!)

Just now, Mirabeau said:

FAIL!

YOU HAVE FAILED TO ANSWER THE QUESTION POSED BY MIRABEAU!

ANSWER THE QUESTION, NOW!

(WATCH THE DUMBASS SQUIRM, FOLKS!)

I answered your ?.  U just didn't understand it, because, u know, u are a dumbass frenchie.

I answered your ?.  U just didn't understand it, because, u know, u are a dumbass frenchie.

FAIL!

YOU FAILED TO ANSWER THE QUESTION MIRABEAU POSED.

ANSWER IT NOW, DUMBASS!

(DO YOU FOLKS THINK THE DUMBASS WILL ANSWER IT?)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

16 hours ago, benson13 said:

your wife ran off with a Black guy didn't she redneck....left your ass with 7 redneck kids in the Trailer and your rusted out car up on Blocks

Benson the Negro is STILL ANGRY because Mirabeau's great, great, great grandfather OWNED Benson the Negro's great, great grandfather.