TENNESSEE REPUBLICANS, UNLIKE DUMBOCRATS, UNDERSTAND THAT THE CONSTITUTION ALLOWS CARRYING A GUN WITHOUT A PERMIT OR LICENSE

5 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

supra never answers simple questions... his chinese handlers wont allow it

I answer them all the time because I am not handled by any1 other than my wife, u lying duck face putinista troll.

Duck Face (L) is stll sucking russian sperm

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MiraBooBoo sits on his toilet writing shit! That's why his posts are so full of shit! That was so easy, folks!

Changing quotes is typ. Putin sperm sucking troll behavior.

The FREEDOM LOVERS in Tennessee (Republicans and Libertarians) are rapidly moving toward allowing CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY in that great state.   CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY, for you DUMBASSES (dumbocr

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

^^^ Envious of Neil Cavuto and Maria Bartiromo because they make more in one day than he's ever made in a year.

& skated on taxes while tricking the idiot RNC cultist tools like U.  Yep.

Just now, supraTruth said:

Frenchie is stuck on stoopid.

No, stupid is not knowing that Corporation's and the top 5% can easily leave this country and take their business elsewhere if you stupid idiots wage a tax war on them....

They unlike you are TRUE globalists ....

And can live anywhere they choose ....

Oops.

40 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

& skated on taxes while tricking the idiot RNC cultist tools like U.  Yep.

^^^ Does NOT deny that he is ENVIOUS of Cavuto and Bartiromo.

Liberalism:  What one gets when one combines ignorance, envy and emotion.

20 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

No, stupid is not knowing that Corporation's and the top 5% can easily leave this country and take their business elsewhere if you stupid idiots wage a tax war on them....

Oops.

If not for IGNORANCE, there would be no such thing as LIBERALISM.

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

Oops.

That is why President Biden is urging world leaders to raise corporate taxes everywhere.

But I am in favor of shifting all personal income tax brackets back up to the top off the backs of the working middle-class & BARELY rich.

There is no place to live as good as America, & few people really like living in foreign cultures. 

But people all around the 🌎🌍🌏 should also start demanding income tax brackets be shifted up off the backs of working people & the barely rich.

7 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

^^^ Does NOT deny that he is ENVIOUS of Cavuto and Bartiromo.

Liberalism:  What one gets when one combines ignorance, envy and emotion.

Envious is not the right word; angry as hell that RNC SCUMMY ASS worthless WHORES at Planet Fox are allowed to skate on progressive graduated marginal taxation that the working middle-class & BARELY rich have been subjected to all our lives.  

10 hours ago, supraTruth said:

I answer them all the time because I am not handled by any1 other than my wife, u lying duck face putinista troll.

Duck Face (L) is stll sucking russian sperm

ahhh look the little chink bastard supra is triggered

5 hours ago, supraTruth said:

Envious is not the right word; angry as hell that RNC SCUMMY ASS worthless WHORES at Planet Fox are allowed to skate on progressive graduated marginal taxation that the working middle-class & BARELY rich have been subjected to all our lives.  

^^^ Never made enough money in his life to pay ANY income tax.

On 4/5/2021 at 11:54 AM, Mirabeau said:

The FREEDOM LOVERS in Tennessee (Republicans and Libertarians) are rapidly moving toward allowing CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY in that great state.

CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY, for you DUMBASSES (dumbocrats) means RESPECTING AND ABIDING BY THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Of course, DUMBOCRATS, virtually ALL of whom are on hallucinatory drugs, read things into the Constitution that are not there.

The Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America states, in part, " . . . THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

It says NOTHING about having to obtain a license or a permit.

It says NOTHING about prohibiting the open carry of a weapon.

ANYONE who is AGAINST CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY is an ENEMY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and is IGNORANT of the meaning of the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?

The language of the amendment is clear.

You have the right to serve in or be protected by a well-regulated militia.

There is no individual right

Liberals know that if the law says you can't carry a gun, then you can't. 

This ain't rocket science.  It IS what the Constitution and historical documents demonstrate is the clear meaning of the law.

2 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

^^^ Never made enough money in his life to pay ANY income tax.

Why lie scumbag?  35 years as a commercial construction estimator, I paid way too much in taxes.  Hell, even for 2018 & 2019 when I worked as a substitute teacher, I had to pay taxes on my earned Social Security because my wife & I earned too much, another example of ronnie raygun fucking the working middle-class by fucking their earned Social Security. 

22 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

Mirabeau is a self-employed businessman, engaged in multiple business endeavors.  

At what point in your life did you become envious of people who are more successful than you?

Mirabeau has found that most people afflicted the way you are have such feelings drummed into them by their parents, who are insanely envious of others.

Is that the case with you?

& how old are U,

6 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

In 2018 & 2019 when I worked as a substitute teacher,

I molested 8 little girls.   

I sent pics to Biden of me smelling their hair

hoping he would beat off to them and send me his cum to drink

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Open Knowledge Vintage GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures - Find & Share on GIPHY

Yikes

1 minute ago, nuckin futz said:

I've never been banned! 10 years clean!

I thought you had been booted off of here. Were you?

He is a sok