TENNESSEE REPUBLICANS, UNLIKE DUMBOCRATS, UNDERSTAND THAT THE CONSTITUTION ALLOWS CARRYING A GUN WITHOUT A PERMIT OR LICENSE

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MiraBooBoo sits on his toilet writing shit! That's why his posts are so full of shit! That was so easy, folks!

Changing quotes is typ. Putin sperm sucking troll behavior.

The FREEDOM LOVERS in Tennessee (Republicans and Libertarians) are rapidly moving toward allowing CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY in that great state.   CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY, for you DUMBASSES (dumbocr

Posted Images

On 4/5/2021 at 4:42 PM, supraTruth said:

The 2nd Amendment begins with, "A well-regulated militia.. "  Until u have that, u have no rights to ANYthing related to "arms."

What part of this being a state enacting a state law recognizing a right of citizens under the state constitution do you not understand?  Are you like an untrained seal barking at any gun herring that you see?

As an action of law, the 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with this.

And even if it did, you would be wrong.

3 hours ago, supraTruth said:

Frenchie is a liar & the very definition of mental illness.

YOU HAVE FAILED TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS POSED BY MIRABEAU!

ARE YOU SO IGNORANT YOU CAN'T READ THE QUESTIONS?

3 hours ago, supraTruth said:

I am sorry for your "AIDS-related dementia," but is shifting ALL Tax Brackets up, & off the backs of the working middle-class & barely rich, "Raising Taxes"?  

WHAT PERCENTAGE OF ALL INCOME TAXES SHOULD THE TOP 1% PAY?

ANSWER THE QUESTION, DUMBASS!

Do the same with respect to the top 5% and the top 10%.

ANSWER THE QUESTION, DUMBASS!

6 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

I answered your questions but U runaway & ignore mine.

Is shifting ALL Tax Brackets up, & off the backs of the working middle-class & barely rich, "Raising Taxes"?  

3 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

I answered your questions but U runaway & ignore mine.

Is shifting ALL Tax Brackets up, & off the backs of the working middle-class & barely rich, "Raising Taxes"?  

YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED THE QUESTION.

YOU LIE WHEN YOU STATE THAT YOU HAVE.

TO REFRESH YOUR MEMORY, HERE IT IS DUMBASS!

ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Mirabeau has given you the FACTS concerning what percentage of personal income taxes are paid by the wealthy.

So, if the top 1% of earners pays 40.8 percent of all of those taxes, and that is not enough for you, then WHAT PERCENTAGE OF THOSE TAXES SHOULD THE TOP 1% PAY?

LIKEWISE FOR THE TOP 10% AND THE TOP 5%

DO NOT GO BLATHERING SENSELESSLY ABOUT "FAIRNESS" OR OTHER DRIVEL.

PROVIDE MIRABEAU WITH THE SPECIFIC PERCENTAGES THAT SHOULD BE PAID BY EACH OF THOSE BRACKETS!

THE SPECIFIC PERCENTAGES.

GOT IT?

(Watch this closely, folks!)

18 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Flat taxes, like tariffs, sales, gas, tolls, payroll & fake "progressive" income taxes that have top brackets no higher than $600k, while many Americans are paid many millions of $, penalize working middle-class Americans much more than the elitely paid.
https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2016 ... arachutes/

For the umpteenth time, I want the richest person to pay PROGRESSIVE MARGINAL GRADUATED TAXATION just like we working middle-class have all my life.  That means each bracket until the top bracket is reached.  For 20 years, as we became the most powerful nation on this earth ever, that top rate was 89-94%.  So I believe a top bracket rate of 49% would be fair & doable.  The IRS can tell US what the top income is, & that should be the top bracket rate for the next year.

As our tax code has existed for the last 39 years, inflation & the RNC have ensured that the tax burden has been shoved onto the backs of the working middle-class, the barely rich & our national debt.  So, also important, is that all lower rate brackets need to be shifted up to adjust for inflation.

People need to understand how progressive graduated marginal taxation actually works. 

I am not asking for any1 to pay 49% of their total income.

1st there are legitimate deductions, such as other taxes & mortgage interest that encourage home ownership, because children should ideally be raised in single family houses with yards rather than apartments.  And I can see the legitimacy of deductions for capital investments & even a small percentage for capital gains that encourage business investments, & charity.  All of these deductions are what make taxes complicated, but these days, TurboTax can sort through them for the "common" man.  But then, after deductions, there is each bracket rate that is paid before paying the next bracket rate.  This is what the cheating RNC mouth-offs @FoxBusiness never tell people, because that would undermine their partisan attacks on Democrats.

Only a moron of a working man would want the elitely paid to skate even more on graduated marginal taxation of disposable discretionary income.

Unfair taxation is such a hallmark for the RNC that they run on it every year.

2 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Flat taxes, like tariffs, sales, gas, tolls, payroll & fake "progressive" income taxes that have top brackets no higher than $600k, while many Americans are paid many millions of $, penalize working middle-class Americans much more than the elitely paid.
https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2016 ... arachutes/

For the umpteenth time, I want the richest person to pay PROGRESSIVE MARGINAL GRADUATED TAXATION just like we working middle-class have all my life.  That means each bracket until the top bracket is reached.  For 20 years, as we became the most powerful nation on this earth ever, that top rate was 89-94%.  So I believe a top bracket rate of 49% would be fair & doable.  The IRS can tell US what the top income is, & that should be the top bracket rate for the next year.

As our tax code has existed for the last 39 years, inflation & the RNC have ensured that the tax burden has been shoved onto the backs of the working middle-class, the barely rich & our national debt.  So, also important, is that all lower rate brackets need to be shifted up to adjust for inflation.

People need to understand how progressive graduated marginal taxation actually works. 

I am not asking for any1 to pay 49% of their total income.

1st there are legitimate deductions, such as other taxes & mortgage interest that encourage home ownership, because children should ideally be raised in single family houses with yards rather than apartments.  And I can see the legitimacy of deductions for capital investments & even a small percentage for capital gains that encourage business investments, & charity.  All of these deductions are what make taxes complicated, but these days, TurboTax can sort through them for the "common" man.  But then, after deductions, there is each bracket rate that is paid before paying the next bracket rate.  This is what the cheating RNC mouth-offs @FoxBusiness never tell people, because that would undermine their partisan attacks on Democrats.

Only a moron of a working man would want the elitely paid to skate even more on graduated marginal taxation of disposable discretionary income.

Unfair taxation is such a hallmark for the RNC that they run on it every year.

FAIL!

YOU HAVE REPEATEDLY FAILED TO ANSWER MIRABEAU'S QUESTION.

ANSWER IT NOW, YOU DUMBASS!

On 4/9/2021 at 6:27 AM, kfools said:

On 4/5/2021 at 4:42 PM, supraTruth said:

The 2nd Amendment begins with, "A well-regulated militia.. "  Until u have that, u have no rights to ANYthing related to "arms."

Why would a militia need gun rights?

supraTruth you did not answer that perfectly reasonable question.

Under your interpretation, only the "well regulated militia", the official government sanctioned, organized militia, following the laws and regulations issued by Congress, exemplified by the Militia Act of 1792, are the legal possessors of "the right of the people to keep and bear arms" . . .   Is that correct?

Well, see the thing is, everything that the organized militia does is set out in law; even the action of arming themselves with an appropriate gun, is an obligation in law.

The Militia Act of 1792 directed that every enrolled citizen:

• "shall, within six months thereafter, provide himself with a good musket or firelock, a sufficient bayonet and belt, two spare flints, and a knapsack, a pouch, with a box therein, to contain not less than twenty four cartridges, suited to the bore of his musket or firelock, . . . "

SO, what need does a militia member have for a "right to keep and bear arms" if his arms acquisition, keeping and bearing is only a fulfillment of a legal demand, an obligation of law?  How can that ever be a description of a "right", especially one recognized and secured in the "Bill of Rights". 

That issue of the 2nd Amendment being a part of a series of "declaratory and restrictive clauses" that the framers believed should be added to the Constitution, "in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers," brings up other questions . . .

What do you see this right that you have defined here, what does it protect, who is the entity who's actions are intended to be bound / restricted / limited thus forced to respect the right . . .

Who is it, EXACTLY that shall not do the infringing?

P.S., And just to remind you, just in case you were going to flee 'that' way, the Bill of Rights was not intended nor ever held, to be applicable to the states or state legislatures.

P.P.S., @Slideman or any other "well regulated" goofball are welcomed to address those questions and explain the logic of your position.

1 minute ago, Jeerleader said:

You did not answer that perfectly reasonable question.

Under your interpretation, only the "well regulated militia", the official government sanctioned, organized militia, following the laws and regulations issued by Congress, exemplified by the Militia Act of 1792, are the legal possessors of "the right of the people to keep and bear arms" . . .   Is that correct?

Well, see the thing is, everything that the organized militia does is set out in law; even the action of arming themselves with an appropriate gun, is an obligation in law.

• "shall, within six months thereafter, provide himself with a good musket or firelock, a sufficient bayonet and belt, two spare flints, and a knapsack, a pouch, with a box therein, to contain not less than twenty four cartridges, suited to the bore of his musket or firelock, . . . "

SO, what need does a militia member have for a "right to keep and bear arms" if his arms acquisition, keeping and bearing is only a fulfillment of a legal demand, an obligation of law?  How can that ever be a description of a "right", especially one recognized and secured in the "Bill of Rights". 

That issue of the 2nd Amendment being a part of a series of "declaratory and restrictive clauses" that the framers believed should be added to the Constitution, "in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers," brings up other questions . . .

What do you see this right that you have defined here, what does it protect, who is the entity who's actions are intended to be bound / restricted / limited thus forced to respect the right . . .

P.S., And just to remind you, just in case you were going to flee 'that' way, the Bill of Rights was not intended nor ever held, to be applicable to the states or state legislatures.

P.P.S., @Slideman or any other "well regulated" goofball are welcomed to address those questions and explain the logic of your position.

He refuses to answer ANY QUESTION posed to him.

He CANNOT ANSWER, because he is CORNERED.

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

FAIL!

YOU HAVE REPEATEDLY FAILED TO ANSWER MIRABEAU'S QUESTION.

ANSWER IT NOW, YOU DUMBASS!

Frenchie is stuck on stoopid.

6 minutes ago, Jeerleader said:

You did not answer that perfectly reasonable question.

I see idiots trying to justify letting ANY idiot have a gun to mass murder any time they get upset.  That is my answer.

5 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

FAIL!

You FAILED TO ANSWER THE QUESTION POSED BY MIRABEAU.

WHY?

I answered, but Frenchie didn't like the answer. So now he is stuck on stoopid & is too cornered to answer mine.

1 minute ago, supraTruth said:

I answered, but Frenchie didn't like the answer. So now he is stuck on stoopid & is too cornered to answer mine.

Let's make it simple for even a dumbass like you.

As of 2018, the TOP 1% of American income-earners paid a whopping 40.8% of ALL PERSONAL INCOME TAXES.

You seem to have a problem with that, so . . .

WHAT PERCENTAGE OF ALL PERSONAL INCOME TAXES should the top 1% of earners have paid in 2018?

(Watch this carefully, folks!)

16 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

As of 2018, the TOP 1% of American income-earners paid a whopping 40.8% of ALL PERSONAL INCOME TAXES.

WHAT PERCENTAGE OF ALL PERSONAL INCOME TAXES should the top 1% of earners have paid in 2018?

Nationwide, it takes an annual income of $538,926 to be among the top 1%.  So how does that pertain to those who are paid 10's of millions of $, u dumbass frenchie?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/07/01/how-much-you-need-to-make-to-be-in-the-1-in-every-state/112002276/

Just now, supraTruth said:

Nationwide, it takes an annual income of $538,926 to be among the top 1%.  So how does that pertain to those who are paid 10's of millions of $, u dumbass frenchie?

You FAILED to answer the question posed by Mirabeau once again, which is:

14 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Here's another question supradumbass has REPEATEDLY failed to answer:

Name all the billionaires who have HINDERED or PREVENTED you from making as much money as you are capable of making.

Start that list, HERE:

(Watch this, folks!)

2 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

You FAILED to answer the question posed by Mirabeau once again, which is:

LOL!  Frenchie is cornered on stoopid!

Just now, Duck615 said:

supra never answers simple questions... his chinese handlers wont allow it

He CANNOT answer questions.

He, like ALL LIBERALS, blathers on about subjects he knows NOTHING about, and, then, when challenged, he knows he is CORNERED, so he refuses to answer.

It's the same with ms. onASSis, Scout, and all other liberal vermin on this site.

They are cowards.

They are ignorant.

They CANNOT answer questions posed to them.

Their ignorant cowardice will not allow it.

1 minute ago, Mirabeau said:

Here's another question supradumbass has REPEATEDLY failed to answer:

Name all the billionaires who have HINDERED or PREVENTED you from making as much money as you are capable of making.

Start that list, HERE:

(Watch this, folks!)

Not the point, u dumbass frenchie.  What I do has NOTHING to do with how much u RNC cultist scumbags allow the elitely overpaid scumbags, like Neil Cavuto & Maria Bartiromo at Planet Fox, to skate on progressive graduated marginal taxation that ALL working middle-class & BARELY rich Americans are subjected to.

33 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

I see idiots trying to justify letting ANY idiot have a gun to mass murder any time they get upset.  That is my answer.

It seems appropriate that you would retreat to erroneous premises and flawed logic to avoid explaining your erroneous premises and flawed logic. 

You are a true prophet of idiocy in a church with only you as a member.

• MORON! 1
1 minute ago, supraTruth said:

Not the point, u dumbass frenchie.  What I do has NOTHING to do with how much u RNC cultist scumbags allow the elitely overpaid scumbags, like Neil Cavuto & Maria Bartiromo at Planet Fox, to skate on progressive graduated marginal taxation that ALL working middle-class & BARELY rich Americans are subjected to.

^^^ Envious of Neil Cavuto and Maria Bartiromo because they make more in one day than he's ever made in a year.