TENNESSEE REPUBLICANS, UNLIKE DUMBOCRATS, UNDERSTAND THAT THE CONSTITUTION ALLOWS CARRYING A GUN WITHOUT A PERMIT OR LICENSE

5 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

My Dad, who "Jumped the Rhine," & 2 uncles who also served in WWII, in a tank & the Navy, as well as my Mom & their wives & I were ALL born & grew up in Houston, TexasNEVER "loved guns" or had any in our homes.  

The only Texans I ever met with guns other than hunting rifles were always low-life pansy-ass punks.  

Did U ever serve in any branch of our military?  If u had, u would understand their deep respect for the dangers of guns & their understanding as to why idiot punks like u should not own them.

Sir,

It is not the firearms that we are after.

We are after......."The Freedom".........to own one......if we choose to do so.

My Dad, at 19, .........charged the beaches.......at Normandy.

June 6, 1944.

He came home, married my mother, bought one truck, then two, then ten.

Self employed.........multi-millionaire.

And the next time  your mention his name...............you will do so.........

with respect.        If you refuse............then I will cut you down.

Yes, that is a direct threat.

K-Dog @kfools will put me in prison for saying that.

Good.   I accept.                                                                                      🤠..🍺

• Thumb up 1
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MiraBooBoo sits on his toilet writing shit! That's why his posts are so full of shit! That was so easy, folks!

Changing quotes is typ. Putin sperm sucking troll behavior.

The FREEDOM LOVERS in Tennessee (Republicans and Libertarians) are rapidly moving toward allowing CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY in that great state.   CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY, for you DUMBASSES (dumbocr

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Sir,

It is not the firearms that we are after.

We are after......."The Freedom".........to own one......if we choose to do so.

My Dad, at 19, .........charged the beaches.......at Normandy.

June 6, 1944.

He came home, married my mother, bought one truck, then two, then ten.

Self employed.........multi-millionaire.

And the next time  your mention his name...............you will do so.........

with respect.        If you refuse............then I will cut you down.

Yes, that is a direct threat.

K-Dog @kfools will put me in prison for saying that.

Good.   I accept.                                                                                      🤠..🍺

Easy bro...its SupraTruth....

he is dying of AIDS.  Let him die in piece

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

You bastard. !!

You always know how to bring ......"Light"........to the situation.

Thank you.                                      😇..🍺

• Like 1
On 4/6/2021 at 3:33 PM, Mirabeau said:

Mirabeau is a member of a militia which patrols the LRG in Texas to keep third-world scum out of the USA.

Mirabeau can also show you HIS EXTENSIVE ARSENAL OF GUNS, for a fee.

Do corporations need to be taxed like the great, unwashed base of the dumbocrat party, WHO PAY NO INCOME TAXES?

(Watch this, folks!)

MiraBooBoo sits on his toilet writing shit! That's why his posts are so full of shit!

That was so easy, folks!

• Haha 2
18 hours ago, supraTruth said:

Or, the grossly overpaid CEOs can take massive pay cuts & remain competitive.

Better yet, ALL tax brackets can be shifted back up & off the backs of the working middle-class & barely rich. HistoricalTaxBracketsUS.thumb.jpg.c063c8b969ce062083d08c3192adcd18.jpg

You little, small-minded, envious, whining limpwrist!

How has ANY billionaire ever prevented or hindered YOU from making as much money as you are capable of making?

When was the last time a POOR person offered you a job?

EXPLAIN THAT FOR ALL OF US.

On 4/9/2021 at 3:24 PM, CrimeaRiver said:

Leave it to this Putin sperm sucker to spread lies. 

On 4/10/2021 at 8:41 AM, Mirabeau said:

You little, small-minded, envious, whining limpwrist!

How has ANY billionaire ever prevented or hindered YOU from making as much money as you are capable of making?

When was the last time a POOR person offered you a job?

EXPLAIN THAT FOR ALL OF US.

They can make what they want, but the grossly overpaid need to pay true graduated marginal tax rates like we working middle-class & barely rich have all our lives.

HistoricalTaxBracketsUS.thumb.jpg.c063c8b969ce062083d08c3192adcd18.jpg

6 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

They can make what they want, but the grossly overpaid need to pay true graduated marginal tax rates like we working middle-class & barely rich have all our lives.

HistoricalTaxBracketsUS.thumb.jpg.c063c8b969ce062083d08c3192adcd18.jpg

You IDIOT!

As of 2018, the TOP 1% of income-earners paid a WHOPPING 40.8% OF ALL PERSONAL INCOME TAXES.

The TOP 5% PAID 60.3%.

The TOP 10% PAID 71.37%.

Meanwhile, the BOTTOM 50% income earners paid . . . wait for it . . . here it comes . . . HERE IT IS!  A MEASLY 2.94%!

YOUR IGNORANCE IS EVERY BIT AS ABHORRENT AS YOUR GREED AND ENVY OF SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE

GOT IT, QUEERBOY?

https://www.ntu.org/foundation/tax-page/who-pays-income-taxes

14 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

You IDIOT!

As of 2018, the TOP 1% of income-earners paid a WHOPPING 40.8% OF ALL PERSONAL INCOME TAXES.

The TOP 5% PAID 60.3%.

The TOP 10% PAID 71.37%.

Meanwhile, the BOTTOM 50% income earners paid . . . wait for it . . . here it comes . . . HERE IT IS!  A MEASLY 2.94%!

YOUR IGNORANCE IS EVERY BIT AS ABHORRENT AS YOUR GREED AND ENVY OF SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE

GOT IT, QUEERBOY?

https://www.ntu.org/foundation/tax-page/who-pays-income-taxes

U & that 🐎shit RNC tool can BLAH, BLAH, BLAH ALL U WANT, BUT, when the top Income Tax Bracket begins at $622,051 for a married couple living in California or New York, something is fucking unfair & wrong with the system, & that has become typ. all over the world.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

U & that 🐎shit RNC tool can BLAH, BLAH, BLAH ALL U WANT, BUT, when the top Income Tax Bracket begins at $621,051 for a married couple living in California or New York, something is fucking unfair & wrong with the system, & that has become typ. all over the world.

What do you do for a living?

1 minute ago, Mirabeau said:

What do you do for a living?

I worked as a commercial construction estimator for 35 years; now I am 74 & worked for 3 years as a substitute teacher before COVID.  Now it is your turn to tell us what u do & how old U are. 

• Like 1
Just now, supraTruth said:

I worked as a commercial construction estimator for 35 years; now I am 74 & worked for 3 years as a substitute teacher before COVID.  Now it is your turn to tell us what u do & how old U are. 

Mirabeau is a self-employed businessman, engaged in multiple business endeavors.  

At what point in your life did you become envious of people who are more successful than you?

Mirabeau has found that most people afflicted the way you are have such feelings drummed into them by their parents, who are insanely envious of others.

Is that the case with you?

16 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

U & that 🐎shit RNC tool can BLAH, BLAH, BLAH ALL U WANT, BUT, when the top Income Tax Bracket begins at $622,051 for a married couple living in California or New York, something is fucking unfair & wrong with the system, & that has become typ. all over the world.

Mirabeau has given you the FACTS concerning what percentage of personal income taxes are paid by the wealthy.

So, if the top 1% of earners pays 40.8 percent of all of those taxes, and that is not enough for you, then WHAT PERCENTAGE OF THOSE TAXES SHOULD THE TOP 1% PAY?

LIKEWISE FOR THE TOP 10% AND THE TOP 5%

DO NOT GO BLATHERING SENSELESSLY ABOUT "FAIRNESS" OR OTHER DRIVEL.

PROVIDE MIRABEAU WITH THE SPECIFIC PERCENTAGES THAT SHOULD BE PAID BY EACH OF THOSE BRACKETS!

THE SPECIFIC PERCENTAGES.

GOT IT?

(Watch this closely, folks!)

14 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

God help those students who had someone as IGNORANT as you for a "teacher."

14 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Mirabeau is a self-employed businessman, engaged in multiple business endeavors.  

At what point in your life did you become envious of people who are more successful than you?

Mirabeau has found that most people afflicted the way you are have such feelings drummed into them by their parents, who are insanely envious of others.

Is that the case with you?

Not even close.  I expanded & remodeled our house & made it comfortable & our own, & am very happy with our lives.  But I am sick of watching assholes like u defend the ultra-rich from paying progressive graduated marginal taxation that the working middle-class & BARELY rich have paid all of our lives.

Is shifting ALL Tax Brackets up, & off the backs of the working middle-class & barely rich, "Raising Taxes"?  

28 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Not even close.  I expanded & remodeled our house & made it comfortable & our own, & am very happy with our lives.  But I am sick of watching assholes like u defend the ultra-rich from paying progressive graduated marginal taxation that the working middle-class & BARELY rich have paid all of our lives.

Is shifting ALL Tax Brackets up, & off the backs of the working middle-class & barely rich, "Raising Taxes"?  

FAIL!

YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS POSED TO YOU BY MIRABEAU?

WHY CAN'T YOU ANSWER THEM?

28 minutes ago, slideman said:

The language of the amendment is clear.

You have the right to be a member of or be defended by a well-regulated militia.

There is no individual right.

^^^ AIDS-related dementia prohibits him from identifying PEOPLE as INDIVIDUALS.

Liberalism is a mental illness.

4 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Frenchie is a liar & the very definition of mental illness.

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

I am sorry for your "AIDS-related dementia," but is shifting ALL Tax Brackets up, & off the backs of the working middle-class & barely rich, "Raising Taxes"?  

45 minutes ago, slideman said:

The language of the amendment is clear.

You have the right to be a member of or be defended by a well-regulated militia.

There is no individual right.

I love those Chicago Niggar Militias,,,,😆

Chiraq GIF - Find on GIFER

Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

Yup.

500 million guns in America.  No laws by faggots will change that

😆

Changing quotes is typ. Putin sperm sucking troll behavior.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1