Jump to content

President Biden Officially Crumbling [video]


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

There is nothing in this that remotely suggests that Biden is "crumbling:,

 

 

“Leader of the Free World is incoherent, having to be propped up physically and intellectually… "

 

 

he needs flash  cards to talk  to the press...  he mumbles  his way through  answering  questions,  he makes no sense 

 

What the  fuck is wrong  with you?

 

 

 

biden-.jpeg

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

What a genius!

The same is true of Pitcairns Island and Tristan da Cunha

 

 

of course  you can't defend your  claim,    the  video does in fact show  Biden  crumbling, and the  US  media  hiding  it.    You are a total  hack 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

of course  you can't defend your  claim,    the  video does in fact show  Biden  crumbling, and the  US  media  hiding  it.    You are a total  hack 

They are all missing the point ....

Our allies don't even trust the Biden administration because they see.....what we see.

A manchurian candidate brought to power by the most insidious and unscrupulous of circumstances in a contested election that was never investigated or allowed proper scrutiny.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

There is nothing in this that remotely suggests that Biden is "crumbling:,

Bullshit.

The false facade of this administration is crumbling ....

And our allies are questioning everything about this administration .......

And it's only going to get worse ....

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

They are all missing the point ....

Our allies don't even trust the Biden administration because they see.....what we see.

A manchurian candidate brought to power by the most insidious and unscrupulous of circumstances in a contested election that was never investigated or allowed proper scrutiny.

 

 

 

Total nonsense. Biden won, Trump lost.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Our allies don't even trust the Biden administration because they see.....what we see.

A manchurian candidate brought to power by the most insidious and unscrupulous of circumstances in a contested election that was never investigated or allowed proper scrutiny.

 

 

 

god damn  right

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Toldya said:

SkyNews is the Australian FOX.

They're both owned by Rupert Murdoch.

 

It's not really a surprise that they're airing this shit.

ahhhh shilly willy only listens to cnn

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Barbed Wire Biden Regime

 

is a menace to the world.

 

Biden and Lil Blinky have been left out of many world leaders meetings.

 

Coming up the Iran meeting with Germany, France, Russia....US is to be excluded.😆

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Total nonsense. Biden won, Trump lost.

That's your manufactured reality ...your false narrative.

You seem too think that that our allies are exactly like you ..... willing sheep lead by a tether of disinformation.

And you fail to realize they see ...what you refuse to see.

Our nation under assault by a party of radicals and extremists who came to power in the most contested election in its history .

They see the dangerous bias of our media...

They see how this party is in bed with big tech and how that marriage is being used to skirt our constitution to censor it's detractors ....

They see how this party is sowing racism.

They see the cancel culture your party propagated ...

They see the insanity of wokism ....

They see our cities under assault and burning with little regard to to the safety of our citizens by your politicians .

They see how your party has scapegoated law enforcement ....

They see everything ....

But most importantly .....they see how your progressive insanity is destroying the nation from with-in and want no part of it spreading to their nations.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Toldya said:

SkyNews is the Australian FOX.

They're both owned by Rupert Murdoch.

 

It's not really a surprise that they're airing this shit.

It's not shit ...

You fucking brainwashed radical fucktard.

You prove with that post above how you and your ilk and your fascist tactics are being used to destroy all criticism of your regime.

But this article proves the world ain't buying your bullshit and sees you as a threat to western society ....

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

fine...  now what is untrue about it

 

It's a fucking opinion show.

Do you even know that??

 

It's true that this is his opinion and it's true that he's using clips that appear to support his opinion and not using clips that would contradict it.

 

You're jizzing your pants over it because you agree, not because you care about the truth, objectivity, or anything besides being fed the same bullshit you've been swallowing for most of your pathetic life.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

It's not shit ...

You fucking brainwashed radical fucktard.

You prove with that post above how you and your ilk and your fascist tactics are being used to destroy all criticism of your regime.

But this article proves the world ain't buying your bullshit and sees you as a threat to western society ....

 

 

 

I'm honestly starting to believe that you're both even more fucked up and even less interesting than Elnut.

 

And even though you'll dismiss a poll of over 18,000 people in 24 different countries, here's what people around the world think about Biden:

 

https://www.ipsos.com/en/global-views-us-presidential-election

 

Quote

If people of 24 countries other than the United States could vote in the upcoming U.S. presidential election, 48% would cast a ballot for former Vice President Joe Biden while 17% would choose incumbent President Donald Trump.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Toldya said:

It's a fucking opinion show.

Do you even know that??

 

Biden's   behavior is  quite apparent

 

 

7 minutes ago, Toldya said:

You're jizzing your pants over it because you agree, not because you care about the truth, objectivity, or anything besides being fed the same bullshit you've been swallowing for most of your pathetic life.

 

 

Again...   are you blind?   Are you  retarded? 

 

How can you  ignore  Biden's  incoherent mumbling?  His  incoherent  answers?  His inability to  formulate  thoughts  and his need for flash cards and cheat sheets simply to  talk to the press?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...