There is no FDA Approved Covid Vaccine

10 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

My guess is that because the initial production of the vaccine was done under an emergency order, that is why it has not went through the traditional. long, drawn out process of FDA approval as of yet. 

Your guess and two bucks gets you coffee at starbucks. IVERMECTIN - a drug already approved by the FDA as safe and effective, already used by humans four BILLION times globally - kills Covid in petri dishes

The only thing missing are effectiveness studies. The safety studies have already been completed.

If this were an issue of public safety, we would be HASTILY studying the effectiveness of ivermectin for treating covid. Since we KNOW that it's safe, and have EVIDENCE it's effective.

But the patent is expired, so can fuck fuck ourselves and take a treatment that is experimental and unstudied and not proven safe OR effective. 

Spin THAT - if you can.

2 minutes ago, Chongo said:

Possible neurological brain damage in 6 months to a year if you survive without immediate autoimmune problems and death. The experimental genetic modification instructions may turn on a protein switch that will have no off switch and attack your brain cells.

Truth.

And ivermectin works. It can be got here:

https://happyfamilymedstore.com/catalog/search?query=ivermectin

18 minutes ago, Common said:

Great link, retard. Hard to question those stats, the way you back them up with ass breath and all.

The only thing Marijuana is used for is "pain", like Fentanyl or Oxy, or Advil.  It does not make people "better".  It makes them dumb zombies.

28 minutes ago, Skans said:

The only thing Marijuana is used for is "pain", like Fentanyl or Oxy, or Advil.  It does not make people "better".  It makes them dumb zombies.

It gives chemo-oatients their appetites back. It relieves migraines. 

Those are two of the scores of issues that marijuana helps to alleviate.

You're a stupid bigot who needs to mind his own business and judge his own shortcomings. 

57 minutes ago, Common said:

Your guess and two bucks gets you coffee at starbucks. IVERMECTIN - a drug already approved by the FDA as safe and effective, already used by humans four BILLION times globally - kills Covid in petri dishes

The only thing missing are effectiveness studies. The safety studies have already been completed.

If this were an issue of public safety, we would be HASTILY studying the effectiveness of ivermectin for treating covid. Since we KNOW that it's safe, and have EVIDENCE it's effective.

But the patent is expired, so can fuck fuck ourselves and take a treatment that is experimental and unstudied and not proven safe OR effective. 

Spin THAT - if you can.

No spin. There was a reason that I said "guess". I am no expert in FDA drug/vaccine approvals. If were talking R, SQL, Python scripting then I am in business. 

9 minutes ago, Common said:

It gives chemo-oatients their appetites back. It relieves migraines. 

Those are two of the scores of issues that marijuana helps to alleviate.

You're a stupid bigot who needs to mind his own business and judge his own shortcomings. 

You just like to get baked, and be a burden on productive members of society.  Ban marijuana, otherwise government will eventually ban marijuana users.  Permanently. 

8 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

No spin. There was a reason that I said "guess". I am no expert in FDA drug/vaccine approvals. If were talking R, SQL, Python scripting then I am in business. 

I AM an expert in distinguishing shit from shinola - and I broke that difference down expertly in the post to which you just responded. :)

8 minutes ago, Skans said:

You just like to get baked, and be a burden on productive members of society.  Ban marijuana, otherwise government will eventually ban marijuana users.  Permanently. 

Suck off in my ass, sjw faggot. 

I told you that I don't smoke pot - that should have prevented the shit you just spewed at me, if you had a gram of integrity. 

15 minutes ago, Common said:

Suck off in my ass, sjw faggot. 

I told you that I don't smoke pot - that should have prevented the shit you just spewed at me, if you had a gram of integrity. 

Whoa... i mad over these vaccines too.😉

On 4/7/2021 at 4:12 PM, SootedUpCyndi said:

Whoa... i mad over these vaccines too.😉

I am mad when progs pretend they cannot read - as that fag skans did.