There is no FDA Approved Covid Vaccine

All of the existing vaccines are experimental. Not one has been found to be safe and effective by the FDA.

Because children are prohibited by law from participating in medical experiments, no one under the age of 16 can be administered these "vaccines."

This is not from Q-Anon. These facts are from fda.gov.

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine

On December 11, 2020, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued the first emergency use authorization (EUA) for a vaccine for the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in individuals 16 years of age and older. The emergency use authorization allows the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to be distributed in the U.S.

The drugs cannot be given to children, as they are untried. Adults who get injected are STUDY PARTICIPANTS - most of them unwittingly so, believing the injections to have been judged "safe and effective" by the FDA, based on media lies. 

Drug companies are compiling statistics to present studies to the FDA to try and win the coveted FDA Approval, designating them by law "Safe and Effective."

They currently enjoy no such designation. 

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/vaccines/emergency-use-authorization-vaccines-explained

COVID-19 vaccines are undergoing a rigorous development process that includes tens of thousands of study participants to generate the needed non-clinical, clinical, and manufacturing data. FDA will undertake a comprehensive evaluation of this information submitted by a vaccine manufacturer.

They will decide whether the vaccines are safe and effective as soon as the information is available, based on the experiments the drug companies are conducting on American citizens. 

Get your passports, folks - big pharma needs YOU. 

An emergency use authorization (EUA), under which these doses are being offered to the public, allows drug companies to inject UNAPPROVED vaccines into people's bodies, cuz covid.

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/vaccines/emergency-use-authorization-vaccines-explained

An Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) is a mechanism to facilitate the availability and use of medical countermeasures, including vaccines, during public health emergencies, such as the current COVID-19 pandemic. Under an EUA, FDA may allow the use of unapproved medical products,

Unapproved = NOT found "safe and effective" by the FDA.

Those who have received the injection are guinea pigs - and most of them were duped, unknowingly participating in clinical trials, BELIEVING the FDA had granted the coveted "safe and effective" label to these experimental drugs. 

Good luck, guinea pigs. You're gonna need it. Happy cytokine storming, next flu season. Keep steroid inhalants handy, is my advice. 

14 hours ago, Common said:

All of the existing vaccines are experimental. Not one has been found to be safe and effective by the FDA.

Who freaking cares?  AFAIC, the FDA is a terrorist organization that should be eradicated.  If I want a vaccine, I don't need the damn government telling me I can't have one.

Because children are prohibited by law from participating in medical experiments, no one under the age of 16 can be administered these "vaccines."

This should be none of your business and none of the government's business.  If I want my 16 year old kid to have a vaccine, that's MY business.

This is not from Q-Anon. These facts are from fda.gov.

The FDA be DAMNED!

The drugs cannot be given to children, as they are untried. Adults who get injected are STUDY PARTICIPANTS - most of them unwittingly so, believing the injections to have been judged "safe and effective" by the FDA, based on media lies.

Whatever Boomer, I figured out a way to get my 1st vaccine.  I'm scheduled for my 2nd in about another week.  Praise Trump for Operation Warp Speed - the only thing positive done by the government since the Hubble (maybe also the Webb) Space Telescope.

2 hours ago, Skans said:

Who freaking cares?  AFAIC, the FDA is a terrorist organization that should be eradicated.  If I want a vaccine, I don't need the damn government telling me I can't have one.

This should be none of your business and none of the government's business.  If I want my 16 year old kid to have a vaccine, that's MY business.

The FDA be DAMNED!

Whatever Boomer, I figured out a way to get my 1st vaccine.  I'm scheduled for my 2nd in about another week.  Praise Trump for Operation Warp Speed - the only thing positive done by the government since the Hubble (maybe also the Webb) Space Telescope.

So you're one of those libertardian dick suckers, I take it. 

Wanna argue that retarded shit on camera, weakness?

15 hours ago, slideman said:

You are another fucking idiot

You are a weakling who cannot refute the OP, so you name call me as if your opinion of me were relevant to the issue at hand. 

You have shown your cowardice. Thanks for the reveal, spammy. 

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, Common said:

An emergency use authorization (EUA), under which these doses are being offered to the public, allows drug companies to inject UNAPPROVED vaccines into people's bodies, cuz covid.

Unapproved = NOT found "safe and effective" by the FDA.

Those who have received the injection are guinea pigs - and most of them were duped, unknowingly participating in clinical trials, BELIEVING the FDA had granted the coveted "safe and effective" label to these experimental drugs. 

Good luck, guinea pigs. You're gonna need it. Happy cytokine storming, next flu season. Keep steroid inhalants handy, is my advice. 

Fuck Off, Dickhead. I'll be getting my second shot in two weeks. You should stick to subjects you know about, like checking inside girls' panties to make sure they're not hiding a cock under there. There aren't enough women's bathroom guards to go around. You're needed on the battle front.

1 hour ago, Common said:

So you're one of those libertardian dick suckers, I take it. 

You would take it wrong.  I am a Republican.  I do not believe in legalizing and legitimizing recreational drug use.

Wanna argue that retarded shit on camera, weakness?

If I wanted to be on camera, I would mouse up my hair, change my name to "Johndar Lakes" and sell Amway to dumb Hollywood elitists. 

mlm_tree1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

On 4/5/2021 at 1:18 PM, calguy said:

Fuck Off, Dickhead. I'll be getting my second shot in two weeks. You should stick to subjects you know about, like checking inside girls' panties to make sure they're not hiding a cock under there. There aren't enough women's bathroom guards to go around. You're needed on the battle front.

I gave links, you gave ad homs. 

Stay down, luke - you should've never showed up to a gun fight with a water pistol,

Go away now - walk it off, kid. Dry your little eyes in the same panties you wet 'em in. 

• Upvote 1
On 4/5/2021 at 1:28 PM, Skans said:

You would take it wrong.  I am a Republican.  I do not believe in legalizing and legitimizing recreational drug use.

Oh, so just a garden variety control freak. 

How has prohibition been working out - in your estimation?

Should we go back to booze being illegal, too? If not, WHY not. Clearly, the logistics and efficacy are no argument against prohibition, in your cosmology. 

22 hours ago, calguy said:

He is kicking your ass....with facts.

Where are yours ....

LMAO.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, Common said:

How has prohibition been working out - in your estimation?

Better than legalization.  Now we have idiots driving around stoned out of their mind causing accidents and killing people, but no ability of the cops to easily gather evidence of driving under the influence. Personally, I think people who live their life stoned should be be euthanized and their bodies used as hog feed and fertilizer.

1 hour ago, Common said:

Should we go back to booze being illegal, too? If not, WHY not. Clearly, the logistics and efficacy are no argument against prohibition, in your cosmology. 

There are easy alcohol tests which can be given by cops to inebriated drivers to keep drunk dicks out of cars.

Alcohol does not necessarily get a person drunk or even buzzed.  It's just a food item.  

Great link - you make a fine argument. 

I had not considered the ad hom angle. Thanks for refuting the FDA for me. :)

20 hours ago, Skans said:

Better than legalization.  Now we have idiots driving around stoned out of their mind causing accidents and killing people, but no ability of the cops to easily gather evidence of driving under the influence.

Before they were not being arrested, no one smoked dope and drive. You make a strong argument. 

And there used to be field sobriety tests that were accepted in court, but the legislation legalizing marijuana outlawed those? Thanks for hipping me to that - I was unaware. 

20 hours ago, Skans said:

Personally, I think people who live their life stoned should be be euthanized and their bodies used as hog feed and fertilizer.

There are easy alcohol tests which can be given by cops to inebriated drivers to keep drunk dicks out of cars.

Alcohol does not necessarily get a person drunk or even buzzed.  It's just a food item.  

Mariujuana is a food item. And a medicine, fascist boi. 

Keeping it illegal to assuage your insecurities and bigotry deprived sick people of medicine, dr. knownothing. 

On 4/4/2021 at 8:19 PM, slideman said:

You are another fucking idiot

Absolutely brilliant rebuttal. ^

Dick sucking cucks are MASTER debaters.

1 hour ago, Common said:

Before they were not being arrested, no one smoked dope and drive. You make a strong argument. 

And there used to be field sobriety tests that were accepted in court, but the legislation legalizing marijuana outlawed those? Thanks for hipping me to that - I was unaware. 

Mariujuana is a food item. And a medicine, fascist boi. 

Keeping it illegal to assuage your insecurities and bigotry deprived sick people of medicine, dr. knownothing. 

Marijuana users should be executed.  Some day the government will come to the same conclusion and lace your pot with strychnine.  Easy way to eliminate weak, lazy people.

13 minutes ago, Skans said:

Marijuana users should be executed.  Some day the government will come to the same conclusion and lace your pot with strychnine.  Easy way to eliminate weak, lazy people.

First, I don't smoke pot. Second, sick people use it for medicine. 

Third, get a life, weakness.

5 minutes ago, Common said:

First, I don't smoke pot. Second, sick people use it for medicine. 

Third, get a life, weakness.

One out of 100,000 people who use marijuana use it for some "alternative" treatment for a genuine disease.  The rest of them just like getting baked, driving around and causing wrecks.

14 minutes ago, Skans said:

One out of 100,000 people who use marijuana use it for some "alternative" treatment for a genuine disease.  The rest of them just like getting baked, driving around and causing wrecks.

Great link, retard. Hard to question those stats, the way you back them up with ass breath and all.

Possible neurological brain damage in 6 months to a year if you survive without immediate autoimmune problems and death. The experimental genetic modification instructions may turn on a protein switch that will have no off switch and attack your brain cells.

• Like 1