Just now, Skans said:

Maybe.  But, often the man was older and not lacking experience.   It all seems a bit strange to me.  That certainly is not how I lived my life.

Or shipping out to war. Talk about pressure . Jesus. Marry him. Bang him. See him (maybe) in a few years. 
no thanks 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct . Can we also mention that the  69 position is horrific and super overrated ? 

From Blowjobs to Beards - boy did this thread quickly become dull and unentertaining!

Q:  What is the difference between a EGG and a BJ   A:  You can beat a egg BUT you can't beat a BJ.

5 minutes ago, Skans said:

Maybe.  But, often the man was older and not lacking experience.   It all seems a bit strange to me.  That certainly is not how I lived my life.

I am just guessing. My grandma was a total prude and never spoke a word about this topic to me. It does not help that by the time I was spending summers with her and granddad, they were both mid-60's to early 70's. 

25 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Travel with someone. Holidays. Crisis . 
then you really get to know someone.

That is the truth!

anyone that has breakdowns while traveling needs to fucking go 

Or, you find out that together you can help each other through a crisis.  When I dated and traveled with a girlfriend, most of the time these were people with whom I knew shared some hard-core outdoor interests with me. So, it was kind of expected that these trips would be exhausting and somewhat dangerous. 

When I was dating my wife, I had to take her to the hospital on 2 different trips, once because she got violently ill and another time because she severely gashed her leg.  On one of those trips, I was scared to death that she wasn't going to make it.  That's when she found out what I was made of and vice versa.

19 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I am just guessing. My grandma was a total prude and never spoke a word about this topic to me. It does not help that by the time I was spending summers with her and granddad, they were both mid-60's to early 70's. 

I had a good relationship with my one grandmother  - it was funny, but she and I could talk about anything like two contemporary adults having beers together; but when it came to her and my mother, she would shut down and treat her like a child.

3 minutes ago, Skans said:

I had a good relationship with my one grandmother  - it was funny, but she and I could talk about anything like two contemporary adults having beers together; but when it came to her and my mother, she would shut down and treat her like a child.

Interesting. From what others tell me , she was quite the drinker up until she had her first hip replacement (1986 or so). Spent 7 summers up there but never saw anybody drink a drop of anything. I am not sure that I would have wanted to see her drunk. 

13 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Interesting. From what others tell me , she was quite the drinker up until she had her first hip replacement (1986 or so). Spent 7 summers up there but never saw anybody drink a drop of anything. I am not sure that I would have wanted to see her drunk. 

I never would have wanted to see my grandparents drunk - for that matter, as a kid, I was never comfortable being around drunk adults.  That was cringey!

20 minutes ago, Skans said:

I never would have wanted to see my grandparents drunk - for that matter, as a kid, I was never comfortable being around drunk adults.  That was cringey!

My grandmother was a huge scotch drinker. I recall making her drinks when I was a child. 
my whole family are drinkers. Some just better than others. 

43 minutes ago, Skans said:

I almost never saw a drunk adult while growing up. I knew that most in our lovely trailer court drank heavily but my folks did not. The neighborhood to the left was Olympia while the one two trailer to the left was Old Milwaukee. Each trailer (of which there was 14) was synonymous with a certain beer, box wine, or cheap liquor. 

4 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

I had dinner with a pastor yesterday. He married his wife after 5 weeks of knowing her. He said it was because he knew he loved her- I thought probably because he wanted to bang her. 
I’m not wrong 

90 day rule

5 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

I had dinner with a pastor yesterday. He married his wife after 5 weeks of knowing her. He said it was because he knew he loved her- I thought probably because he wanted to bang her. 
I’m not wrong 

Good gawd....BLASPHEMER!

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

Overrated. Uncomfortable. 

Uncomfortable from a perspective or physical POV?

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

Correct. 
I think we’ve covered this. 
shall we move on? 

Sorry, didn't catch that...I guess I'll carry on then...

• Thumb up 1