Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just now, SixShooter said:

 

Yeah ok so we agree on something

 

Yes Ted should dump that disaster

 

Men who can't grow a decent beard need to just stop trying

 

Ted is surpassed only by Luke Bryant. The neck beard is the worst

 

luke-bryan-20190407-beard.jpg&ehk=qB8weX

The neckbeard says. "I am Amish and I am proud: follow the slow triangle to purchase excellent strudel!"

But the Amish never have mustaches. Too militaristic, they say. When they fled Deutschland, the soldiers all had mustaches.

Paul Ryan's beard was only slightly better than Ted's.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct . Can we also mention that the  69 position is horrific and super overrated ? 

From Blowjobs to Beards - boy did this thread quickly become dull and unentertaining!

Q:  What is the difference between a EGG and a BJ   A:  You can beat a egg BUT you can't beat a BJ.

5 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Not exactly a badge of honor but I can grow a full beard and mustache like nothing else. 

Viggo Mortensen's beard in Captain Fantastic is quite spectacular. He was quite good as Aragorn, too, in LOTR.

He has not made any bad films thus far.

 

I have never tried a full beard. I suspect it would be multicolored.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Viggo Mortensen's beard in Captain Fantastic is quite spectacular. He was quite good as Aragorn, too, in LOTR.

He has not made any bad films thus far.

I do not like facial hair but if I wanted to, I could grow what Viggo has in Captain Fantastic in 2 weeks or so.

 

I am quite thankful that mom hooked up with a blonde second generation frenchie. Having a full hairy back is not quite as noticeable when it is blonde as opposed to it being black. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Not exactly a badge of honor but I can grow a full beard and mustache like nothing else. 

 

I don't have beard up to my eyeballs like some guys (thank goodness) but I make a decent average beard

 

My wife hates it though so I'm still sporting the 60's bald face ☹️ 

 

It's funny you can categorize men's hair by the decades, 60 bald face, 70s cowboy mustache, 80s mullet, 90s goatee, 00s bald head, 10s full beard, 20s beard to your fucking knees

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Keep yer shit clean

 

Goes back to my original post "blowjobs became normal concurrently with daily showering" 😆

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

Keep yer shit clean

Treat her right

Eat her like cake, find that G-spot and tickle that clitty

 

She will then suck yer balls dry

I submit that balls sucked dry is not a proper goal to which one should aspire.

Balls are properly dried with a towel post coitus

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

Keep yer shit clean

Treat her right

Eat her like cake, find that G-spot and tickle that clitty

 

She will then suck yer balls dry

She doesnt have to swallow but a bj does feel awesome 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

I know right? Way to ruin a perfectly good sexually themed thread. 

So sorry I ruined your day....there's a reason why it's called junk, right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, king of the county said:

She doesnt have to swallow but a bj does feel awesome 

 

LMAO - yes thats a bonus and very few women do that it seems.

 

Its respectful to give them the warning of imminent spewing - let them decide.

 

Also, surprise butt sex is a no-no.

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

I don't have beard up to my eyeballs like some guys (thank goodness) but I make a decent average beard

 

My wife hates it though so I'm still sporting the 60's bald face ☹️ 

 

It's funny you can categorize men's hair by the decades, 60 bald face, 70s cowboy mustache, 80s mullet, 90s goatee, 00s bald head, 10s full beard, 20s beard to your fucking knees

Nice chronology...

in my 20's and 30's all I could grow a Johnny Depp mustache...the kids referred to me as the dirty Mexican...

in my 40's and 50's it changed and I can now look like Sam Elliot in 2 weeks along with the prison pussy....sideburns? Nil...

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I submit that balls sucked dry is not a proper goal to which one should aspire.

Balls are properly dried with a towel post coitus

You're such a moron...

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

Goes back to my original post "blowjobs became normal concurrently with daily showering" 😆

Americans like to think of Third World country people as being dirty. This is not always true, I have found.

Years ago, I visited the beach town of Las Terrenas,  on the Samana peninsula of the Dominican Republic. There were three discos in Las Terrenas one August when i was there. At 8:00 PM there were only a few guys in said discos. I asked why they would have built such large discos for so few people. I was told, "Espere nomas, las chicas se estan banando."  Just wait the girls are all bathing.  It was true: since there was no electricity and the plumbing was rudimentary, the girls bathed outdoors, and to do so waited for it to get dark, so as not to be seen bathing.

 

The usual activity in Las Terranas was the beach: a long and beautiful sandy beach shaded by almond trees and palms.

Most restaurants had outdoor showers where one  can  wash off salt and sand.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tunafish said:

I thought you would know from your ex..

 

amiritre?

Well, I am generally a keen observer, but of course, evidence of pubic tonsorial practice is not generally visible. My experience with French women is exceedingly limited.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Well, I am generally a keen observer, but of course, evidence of pubic tonsorial practice is not generally visible. My experience with French women is exceedingly limited.

You buy blown out shoes. I’m sure your man region is a hot mess 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...