6 minutes ago, kfools said:

I'm not the best person to ask. 

I truly do objectify women. I don't really think for the most part that they are in any way equal to men 

So I suppose their gratification means very little to me. 

Really? I  think u men , think that. Putty.  Women are  very slippery. we got you guys thinking that. lol SNICKER

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct . Can we also mention that the  69 position is horrific and super overrated ? 

From Blowjobs to Beards - boy did this thread quickly become dull and unentertaining!

Q:  What is the difference between a EGG and a BJ   A:  You can beat a egg BUT you can't beat a BJ.

Just now, SootedUpCyndi said:

Really? I  think u men , think that. Putty.  Women are  very slippery. we got you guys thinking that. lol SNICKER

Perhaps you can try again in English?

7 hours ago, kfools said:

I'm not the best person to ask. 

I truly do objectify women. I don't really think for the most part that they are in any way equal to men 

So I suppose their gratification means very little to me. 

Yikes. That sounds really fucking awesome. 🗣🔫

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Yikes. That sounds really fucking awesome. 🗣🔫

That's how it's intended to sound. Lol

1 minute ago, kfools said:

That's how it's intended to sound. Lol

I sensed major sarcasm. I believe that you are a loving husband. And that is fantastic. Keep on keeping on 

6 hours ago, slideman said:

Okay the real answer to all these questions:

One can't have sex without getting his or her feelings involved one way or the other.

Guard your feelings

Fuck your feelings? 

9 hours ago, slideman said:

Okay the real answer to all these questions:

One can't have sex without getting his or her feelings involved one way or the other.

Guard your feelings

Bullshit.  People have sex and walk away all the time with only an exchange of bodily fluids to show for it.

17 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

What about guys that don’t do the deed on woman? What are your thoughts on that? 

For me it was always about pleasing the woman as I learned early on it was about stoking the fire...flash bangs just didn't cut it...

17 hours ago, SixShooter said:

I'm quite certain, but have no proof, that the change occured concurrently with daily showering

And the trim...

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

They only have one. 

No, "men have 2 heads, just not enough blood to operate both simultaneously...."

robin williams

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Toldya said:

I'm fairly sure that people were just generally more repressed and judgmental in the past. So even if they were doing it, they would never admit it.

This is true. A lot more people practice oral sex than are willing to talk about it.

My experience is that oral sex is common. Women seem to enjoy oral sex prior to the point of climax. Women generally dislike receiving oral climax from men, but are quite fond of receiving oral climax from men. Women hate swallowing, which is not especially pleasant for men. 69 can be great if both parties know how to do it, but many never master it.

Great sex is something that must be learned.