Robert e Lee should have been hung

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

There were surely a number of people in the North that owned slaves despite it being illegal. Do you have any proof whatever that disabled Northerners freed slaves before the Civil War began?

It was easy enough to claim that a Black servant was merely an employee and to threaten him with being sold to some cotton plantation in Mississippi if he did not go along.

1 hour ago, Mirabeau said:

But Mirabeau knew that the North had slaves, and you didn't know it.

So . . . Mirabeau out-read you.

the north didn't even want to return runaway slaves to the fkd up south

---------------

https://law.jrank.org/pages/7045/Fugitive-Slave-Act-1850.html

---

The refusal of northern states to enforce the Fugitive Slave Act was alleged by South Carolina as one reason for its secession from the Union prior to the onset of the Civil War.

Read more: Fugitive Slave Act of (1850) - Northern, Enacted, Required, and Slaves - JRank Articles https://law.jrank.org/pages/7045/Fugitive-Slave-Act-1850.html#ixzz6rIkZhjb1

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Then we should have hung everybody in Chaz/Chop.

That's what we do with traitors

Along with the other Confederate generals

4 hours ago, jerra- said:

what is your point?

--------------------

https://www.history.com/topics/black-history/slavery#:~:text=Between 1774 and 1804%2C all,over the next 50 years.

Slavery itself was never widespread in the North, though many of the region’s businessmen grew rich on the slave trade and investments in southern plantations. Between 1774 and 1804, all of the northern states abolished slavery, but the institution of slavery remained absolutely vital to the South.

I think you just make stuff up ... take a 5th grade Government class...

Missouri (115,000 Slaves) and Kentucky (225,000 Slaves)  Both Originally Confederated States but under Control of the U.S. Government at the time of the Proclamation were exempt from the Emancipation Proclamation.  

North Carolina had 331,000 exempt from the proclamation.

Maryland had 87,000 Slaves

Delaware had around 2,000 Slaves

Other States had some slaves but those I would say were less than 100 in total. (i.e.; Kansas had 2 slaves) 

Slavery was abolished with the ratification of the 13 Amendment in 1865 after the Civil War was over... 

2 hours ago, slideman said:

Lol I'm a Patriot I served my country with distinction and I am loyal to the United States

^^^ Beneficiary of Clinton's "don't ask, don't tell" policy, otherwise the queer would have been thrown overboard.

2 hours ago, jerra- said:

the north did not have slaves for a long time before the civil war and that is why the north didn't free the slaves during the civil war.

mirabopeep can't understand written language.

Don't blame Mirabeau.

YOU'RE the one who said the North didn't have slaves.

Don't crawfish on us, now.

(This is really EASY, folks!)

2 hours ago, jerra- said:

the north didn't even want to return runaway slaves to the fkd up south

---------------

https://law.jrank.org/pages/7045/Fugitive-Slave-Act-1850.html

---

The refusal of northern states to enforce the Fugitive Slave Act was alleged by South Carolina as one reason for its secession from the Union prior to the onset of the Civil War.

Read more: Fugitive Slave Act of (1850) - Northern, Enacted, Required, and Slaves - JRank Articles https://law.jrank.org/pages/7045/Fugitive-Slave-Act-1850.html#ixzz6rIkZhjb1

Right.

Northerners were TERRIFIED of the negroes.

Southerners weren't .

Have you any questions?

1 minute ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

Not "hung", the proper word is "hanged".   I wonder if some of you are trump supporters living in the trailer park with an 8th grade education.

Actually, the one who made the opening post is a DUMBASS LIBERAL DUMBOCRAT, but, then, Mirabeau repeats himself.

Got it?

1 minute ago, Mirabeau said:

Actually, the one who made the opening post is a DUMBASS LIBERAL DUMBOCRAT, but, then, Mirabeau repeats himself.

Got it?

It's the redneck trumpies that are the dumb asses.   It's a fact that Democrats have a higher level of education and a higher IQ than the average trump supporter.

1 minute ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

It's the redneck trumpies that are the dumb asses.   It's a fact that Democrats have a higher level of education and a higher IQ than the average trump supporter.

So, are you DENYING that the original post (that you criticized)  was made by a queer, dumbass dumbocrat?

(Watch this, folks!)