Poll: 72% In Favor of Requiring Photo ID to Vote

5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Ok. Let’s try this: stimulus checks. 
if you want to cash them- need an ID

If you want to open a checking acct - 

NEED AN ID. 
Now I know these folks are spending their money (I see them wrapped around the GUCCI store) 

sooooo??

It’s absolutely crazy. Many countries don’t allow mail in voting because it’s so vulnerable to fraud. 

The race card isn’t even working on blacks who support voter ID by a whopping 69%....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The poll shows public support for voter reform on both sides of the aisle. Seventy-two percent of those polled supported some sort of voter identification requirements. Ninety-one percent of Republica

Does that include the millions of wetbacks coming up here and getting Driver Licenses ??   You dung-eating Dems are selling this nation down the river !!   HR-1......SUCKS !!!     

HR-1 is a GREAT BILL. It requires that everyone that makes above a $4000 contribution  must reveal his name and address. No more Dark Money.

4 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I have always thought that mail in voting was a shady concept. 

I can tell you exactly what democrats do and they really think it’s legit. They buy votes from voters in the inner city for whatever, $100, $200 and they fill the votes out. In some areas ballot harvesting is perfectly legal even the the actual voter never votes for anyone. 

If we had in person voting with proper ID like literally EVERY other civilized country has, democrats would never win an election. Don’t believe me? Drive by a polling place in the inner city. 

On 4/4/2021 at 10:21 AM, maineman said:

Do YOU support automatic voter registration upon receipt of a Drivers License or any other state ID?

??

Pssssst. SHITSTAIN.

Ever heard of the "Motor voter" law???

ROFLMAO!!!

BITCH SLAPPING YOU IS SOOOO FUCKING EASY.

ALL they do is ASK THE QUESTION "do you want to register to vote" and the APPLICATION is filled out, and sent to the Voter Registrar of the county.

ITS THAT FUCKING SIMPLE, SHITSTAIN!!!

And do i support "automatic"??

NO since ILLEGALS would be automatically registered in States that give out drivers licenses to people WHO BREAK THE LAW GETTING HERE and I DAMN SURE don't want them voting!!

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

I can tell you exactly what democrats do and they really think it’s legit. They buy votes from voters in the inner city for whatever, $100, $200 and they fill the votes out. In some areas ballot harvesting is perfectly legal even the the actual voter never votes for anyone. 

If we had in person voting with proper ID like literally EVERY other civilized country has, democrats would never win an election. Don’t believe me? Drive by a polling place in the inner city. 

fantasy.

On 4/4/2021 at 10:21 AM, maineman said:

Do YOU support automatic voter registration upon receipt of a Drivers License or any other state ID?

No. As you do not necessarily need to be a citizen to get a DL in many states. You did stipulate in the other thread that one should be a citizen to vote.

11 hours ago, maineman said:

fantasy.

11 hours ago, maineman said:

fantasy.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/09/29/minneapolis-police-begin-probe-of-ballot-harvesting-claims-allegedly-tied-to-ilhan-omar-978403/

Minneapolis police begin probe of ballot harvesting claims allegedly tied to Ilhan Omar

4 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/09/29/minneapolis-police-begin-probe-of-ballot-harvesting-claims-allegedly-tied-to-ilhan-omar-978403/

Minneapolis police begin probe of ballot harvesting claims allegedly tied to Ilhan Omar

hhahahahahahahahahahahhahhaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa

let me know how that turns out... 

any word on those ballots in the dumpster in Maricopa?

hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

11 hours ago, superds77 said:

No. As you do not necessarily need to be a citizen to get a DL in many states. You did stipulate in the other thread that one should be a citizen to vote.

any driver's license issued by any state to non-citizens clearly indicates that status.

On 4/4/2021 at 7:21 AM, maineman said:

No and the two do not have to be linked. A state can issue free voter ID's but you have to go get them yourselves. Stop telling us how you think black people are to fucking stupid to get an ID, you fucking leftist racist. 

31 minutes ago, maineman said:

hhahahahahahahahahahahhahhaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa

let me know how that turns out... 

any word on those ballots in the dumpster in Maricopa?

hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The election board is still playing games and haven't handed over the remaining ballots yet. :lol:

Months they've been stalling on turning over ballots and machines. Why is that? 

8 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

The election board is still playing games and haven't handed over the remaining ballots yet. :lol:

Months they've been stalling on turning over ballots and machines. Why is that? 

how does that nothing burger taste, nursey?

7 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Nope. Name calling is beneath me. It’s a weak debate tactic, used by desperate people . 

You just accuse folks of being terrible parents.  

How righteous of you...and maybe a little desperate, too....maybe?