Poll: 72% In Favor of Requiring Photo ID to Vote

The poll shows public support for voter reform on both sides of the aisle. Seventy-two percent of those polled supported some sort of voter identification requirements. Ninety-one percent of Republicans backed requiring all voters to provide photo ID in order to vote. Fifty-six percent of Democrats said the same.

The poll also found an overall 60 percent of Americans think adults should automatically be registered to vote when they get their driver’s license or any state identification card. Forty-seven percent of Republicans and a majority (76 percent) of Democrats wanted to see this happen across the country.

Even a majority of democrats support voter ID. What the fuck is wrong with the moronic left on this site? 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The poll shows public support for voter reform on both sides of the aisle. Seventy-two percent of those polled supported some sort of voter identification requirements. Ninety-one percent of Republica

Does that include the millions of wetbacks coming up here and getting Driver Licenses ??   You dung-eating Dems are selling this nation down the river !!   HR-1......SUCKS !!!     

HR-1 is a GREAT BILL. It requires that everyone that makes above a $4000 contribution  must reveal his name and address. No more Dark Money.

8 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

The poll shows public support for voter reform on both sides of the aisle. Seventy-two percent of those polled supported some sort of voter identification requirements. Ninety-one percent of Republicans backed requiring all voters to provide photo ID in order to vote. Fifty-six percent of Democrats said the same.

The poll also found an overall 60 percent of Americans think adults should automatically be registered to vote when they get their driver’s license or any state identification card. Forty-seven percent of Republicans and a majority (76 percent) of Democrats wanted to see this happen across the country.

Even a majority of democrats support voter ID. What the fuck is wrong with the moronic left on this site? 

They wanna complain about anything 

9 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Do YOU support automatic voter registration upon receipt of a Drivers License or any other state ID?

9 hours ago, maineman said:

Do YOU support automatic voter registration upon receipt of a Drivers License or any other state ID?

Sure. That DOES NOT mean send a mail in ballot, DUMB FUCK so democrats can illegally ballot harvest. 

43 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Sure. That DOES NOT mean send a mail in ballot, DUMB FUCK so democrats can illegally ballot harvest. 

There is no evidence that anyone - democrat or republican - did that.

10 hours ago, maineman said:

Does that include the millions of wetbacks coming up here and getting Driver Licenses ??

You dung-eating Dems are selling this nation down the river !!

HR-1......SUCKS !!!                                                                                 🥃

• Fuck you! 1
1 minute ago, Taipan said:

Does that include the millions of wetbacks coming up here and getting Driver Licenses ??

You dung-eating Dems are selling this nation down the river !!

HR-1......SUCKS !!!                                                                                 🥃

gfy

26 minutes ago, maineman said:

There is no evidence that anyone - democrat or republican - did that.

There is tons of evidence you dumb fuck. Almost none of it forensically investigated but what has been has proven fraud. 

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

HR-1 is a GREAT BILL.

It requires that everyone that makes above a $4000 contribution  must reveal his name and address.

No more Dark Money.

If it doesn't make illegal  mail in balloting it's shit. 

If it doesn't address the hundreds of allegations of voter fraud, it's shit. 

Voter integrity is DESTROYED and you're worried about "dark" money that's worthless if you actually use a brain when voting. 

22 hours ago, maineman said:

If they are an American Citizen... YES

12 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

HR-1 is a GREAT BILL.

It requires that everyone that makes above a $4000 contribution  must reveal his name and address.

No more Dark Money.

If HR-1 is a great bill... so is GA new law on voting

On 4/4/2021 at 12:17 AM, Str8tEdge said:

On 4/4/2021 at 9:41 PM, slideman said:

You are the only remaining idiot

What stunning retort to a majority of blacks supporting voter ID. 

There goes the white establishment talking point voter ID is racist huh @maineman?

Unless you think a majority of blacks are racist? 

15 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

What stunning retort to a majority of blacks supporting voter ID. 

I missed the data point that showed this assertion.   I think you may have misread your link.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

I missed the data point that showed this point.   I think you may have misread your link.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/17/poll-75-support-voter-id-law-including-60-of-democrats/?utm_source=facebook&utm

A new poll set to be released Wednesday by Rasmussen Reports indicates that 75% of Americans support voter ID laws that require voters to show photo identification before voting — including 60% of Democrats. Only 21% oppose such laws.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/poll-75-percent-americans-support-voter-id

Poll: Sixty-nine percent of black voters and 75% overall support voter ID laws

So....tell us @maineman how 69% of blacks ands 75% of Americans are racist?

Cue incoming ad hominem logical fallacy in 3.....2......1......

I have no problem with voter ID.... I have a problem when voter ID is required, and voter ID is made difficult and cumbersome to obtain.  If you live in rural Alabama, and the only place that you can get a photo ID is at the offices in the county seat, and the offices are only open M-F during working hours, and the county seat is miles and miles away from many of the small, poor communities in that county then voter ID really is voter suppression.

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

I have no problem with voter ID.... I have a problem when voter ID is required, and voter ID is made difficult and cumbersome to obtain.  If you live in rural Alabama, and the only place that you can get a photo ID is at the offices in the county seat, and the offices are only open M-F during working hours, and the county seat is miles and miles away from many of the small, poor communities in that county then voter ID really is voter suppression.

72% of Americans disagree with your idiotic opinion including a majority of democrats and blacks so take your stupid unpopular opinion and go fuck yourself. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

72% of Americans disagree with your idiotic opinion including a majority of democrats and blacks so take your stupid unpopular opinion and go fuck yourself. :lol:

do you have a link that shows 72% of Americans disagree with my opinion that making it MORE difficult to vote is a good thing?

I'll wait.

6 minutes ago, maineman said:

do you have a link that shows 72% of Americans disagree with my opinion that making it MORE difficult to vote is a good thing?

I'll wait.

Sure, since 72% support PHOTO ID DUMB FUCK.:lol:

56 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Sure, since 72% support PHOTO ID DUMB FUCK.:lol:

And why should we make getting a photo ID difficult?

DUMB FUCK FATSO NURSEY?

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

DUMB FUCK FATSO NURSEY?

Who wants to make getting ID difficult?

1 hour ago, maineman said:

Omg. We covered this today - at great lengths. Beating a dead horse. 
I gave links and supportive information and experience to validate my point. 

5 hours ago, maineman said:

DUMB FUCK FATSO NURSEY?

Huh? Anyone can get a phono ID at the local DMV with guess what? The same documentation they need to get on welfare. 😆

2 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Huh? Anyone can get a phono ID at the local DMV with guess what? The same documentation they need to get on welfare. 😆

Ok. Let’s try this: stimulus checks. 
if you want to cash them- need an ID

If you want to open a checking acct - 

NEED AN ID. 
Now I know these folks are spending their money (I see them wrapped around the GUCCI store) 

sooooo??