BIDEN SLIMEBAG HAD AFFAIR WITH BROTHERS WIFE BEFORE HE DIED

9 hours ago, tunafish said:

Correct. He thinks he is going to hit me with his little aluminum bat. @maineman right?

IS THAT AFTER HE PLEASURES HIS SPHINCTER WITH IT?  THE ASSHOLES FULL OF SHIT THAT HE WELCOMES ILLEGALS IN HIS NECK OF THE WOODS. HE'S THE SAME LEFT WING ASSHOLE AS ANY. THE ASSHOLE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE IMPACT OF MASSIVE MIGRATION.

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

He has committed none, certainly not in this country.  The Republicans would LOVE to convict him, but could find no crimes.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN NUMBNUTS. IS YOUR HEAD SO FAR UP LEFT WING IDEOLOGY YOU LOST YOU WAY TO REALITY? TO START HE BROKE FEDERAL FARA LAWS

7 minutes ago, tunafish said:

bottom boy is two hands in and start clapping. 

All I know for sure is that his heart is a ticking time bomb. And black and infected. I will verify again on Wednesday night at maskless bible study.

THE SOONER HIS DEMISE, THE BETTER. ONE LESS LEFT WING NUMBNUTS. 

6 minutes ago, tunafish said:

I just cancelled my monthly donation.

I want to show you the catfish. Come on. Let me help

just be glad I won't have the opportunity to show you my little league gear.

2 minutes ago, tunafish said:

@kfools see this? YEP.. GONE.. I reported it and someone deleted it. Is that a direct threat?

Let us be clear. Before the 70 year old pile of shit racist wimp could raise the aluminum bat. I would dispatch two projectiles. One would send brains all over the place a non beating heart to HELL.

@lucifershammer @calguy who edited this out?

22 hours ago, maineman said:

Aluminium little league bats are all I EVER need to quickly and permanently dispatch a cancer-ridden poseur  like you... your knees would buckle at the first swing... you skull at the second.

You reported it, it was deleted and a warning issued.. what the fuck else you want?

3 minutes ago, tunafish said:

@kfools I have re

HEY! NO MORE WARNINGS! THIS FUCKER HAS DONE IT MANY TIMES AND BEEN SENT TO HELL!

SEND THIS ASSHOLE TO HELL!

That would have been an option but he has a get out of hell free card as a donating member.

1 minute ago, tunafish said:

@kfools I have re

HEY! NO MORE WARNINGS! THIS FUCKER HAS DONE IT MANY TIMES AND BEEN SENT TO HELL!

SEND THIS ASSHOLE TO HELL!

lol   I love the image of you setting off on a journey to Maine with a car load of cicadas flying around.

Just now, tunafish said:

@lucifershammer HE PULLS THE SAME SHIT BAITING PEOPLE! AND THOSE PEOL GO TO HELL

FUCK THE WARNINGS! 

SEND HIM TO HELL!

AND THE "Backbiter" is OFF? WHAT THE HELL?

Let's see how high he pushes the dice ? Or I could just give him a few hours?  Roll the dice or take the consolation prize?

Just now, tunafish said:

WOW AND THE BACKBITER CAME OFF SO QUICK?

@mainemanIS A COWARD

I am certainly not afraid of a terminally ill cancer patient like you.

What does the abyss look like, btw?  Staring into it as you are.....

1 minute ago, tunafish said:

PUNK ASS CRACKER DO YOU WANT HELP SEEING CATFISH?

ANSWER ME NOW YOU NASTY ASS RACIST DRUNK

Bean has trout in their pond...not catfish.  And I have seen them already.  I don't need your help with anything.... 

Is it tough to keep your eyes on the road with cicadas flying all around inside of the car?

1 minute ago, maineman said:

I have never used it.... punish me all you want... and avoid punishing @tunafish because we have figured out that you and he are gay lovers.

2 minutes ago, tunafish said:

PUNK ASS CRACKER DO YOU WANT HELP SEEING CATFISH?

ANSWER ME NOW YOU NASTY ASS RACIST DRUNK

Enough of this nonsense. 

Both of you knock it off. This is worthless. 

This is just going to escalate.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

I have never used it.... punish me all you want... and avoid punishing @tunafish because we have figured out that you and he are gay lovers.

If this keeps up you are both getting the same deal. I'm tired of this shit. I swear before all things holy if this doesn't stop I'll throw you both in hell and let you bitch there. Fucking geriatric shitheads.

1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

If this keeps up you are both getting the same deal. I'm tired of this shit. I swear before all things holy if this doesn't stop I'll throw you both in hell and let you bitch there. Fucking geriatric shitheads.

so his threats to me are not punishable but mine to him are?  That's the message I'm getting here.

Just now, maineman said:

so his threats to me are not punishable but mine to him are?  That's the message I'm getting here.

Just relax for a minute. Let us sort this out. 

Just now, kfools said:

No.

He re-upped this cycle. Didn't you @maineman

I have NEVER asked to get out of hell... and I have donated two different times... I was just getting ready to donate a third time when this particular nastiness started.

Just now, maineman said:

I have NEVER asked to get out of hell... and I have donated two different times... I was just getting ready to donate a third time when this particular nastiness started.

It's still in the window. So the card is valid. 

Again relax for a minute while me and LH sort this mess out.

1 minute ago, kfools said:

It's still in the window. So the card is valid. 

Again relax for a minute while me and LH sort this mess out.

don't sweat it.  @tunafish won't be on the green side of the sod for too much longer... 

he's got melanoma that has metastasized to his spine.... he's circling the drain