Jump to content

BIDEN SLIMEBAG HAD AFFAIR WITH BROTHERS WIFE BEFORE HE DIED


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just like Joe was fucking Jill while she was married. Apple don’t fall far. 

Hunter Biden is SCUM !!! He should be prosecuted for the crimes that he has committed.

YES HE IS. ANOTHER CAREER CRIMINAL THUG. IF WE HAD A JUDICIAL SYSTEM, THE CRIMINAL BIDEN FAMILY WOULD ALL BE DOING TIME, INCLUDING JOE'S BROTHERS FRANK AND JAMES, SISTER VALERIE,  AND NIECE ASHLEY 

2 minutes ago, theLion said:

Neither gateway pundit nor an embittered ex can be considered credible. 

Biden's are all scumbags

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, tunafish said:

Sir, with all due respect the @maineman is a prime example. He attacks you. As we all know @Str8tEdge has a son that is a Fallen Soldier.

I say the left (like @maineman) is scum. Did you know he is now named me "chemo-boy" I AM NOT ON CHEMO! And just to set the record str8(SIC) @maineman might have a "pig" heart valve...

melanoma metastasizing to the spine..... ouch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, maineman said:

melanoma metastasizing to the spine..... ouch.

nope... no pain. All gone. out, adios.

Tell us.. when the "pig" heart valve starts leaking..

 

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN..

 

ALL THE YEARS OF ADDICTION TO ALCOHOL AND THE ANGER AND THE ABUSE TO FAMILY MEMBERS WOULD TAKE A TOLL ON ANYONE.

I HEARD SOME FAMILY MEMBERS OF ALCOHOLICS SAY IT WAS LIKE LIVING WITH A MONSTER.

EVERYONE NEEDS A WAKE UP CALL. SOMETIMES THE DAMAGE CAN BE "PATCHED" BUT WE ALL KNOW IT CAN BE TOO LATE.......

RIP...

 

NEED HELP SEEING CATFISH?

 

Backbiter

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tunafish said:

nope... no pain. All gone. out, adios.

Tell us.. when the "pig" heart valve starts leaking..

 

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN..

 

ALL THE YEARS OF ADDICTION TO ALCOHOL AND THE ANGER AND THE ABUSE TO FAMILY MEMBERS WOULD TAKE A TOLL ON ANYONE.

I HEARD SOME FAMILY MEMBERS OF ALCOHOLICS SAY IT WAS LIKE LIVING WITH A MONSTER.

EVERYONE NEEDS A WAKE UP CALL. SOMETIMES THE DAMAGE CAN BE "PATCHED" BUT WE ALL KNOW IT CAN BE TOO LATE.......

RIP...

 

NEED HELP SEEING CATFISH?

 

Backbiter

sure chemo boy.... you think that metastatic melanoma goes away?

 

I would dance on your grave...if you were, in any way, important to me.  As it is... enjoy the slide down into the abyss.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, maineman said:

sure chemo boy.... you think that metastatic melanoma goes away?

 

I would dance on your grave...if you were, in any way, important to me.  As it is... enjoy the slide down into the abyss.

You won't have the chance HEART DISEASE BOY

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BASEBALL BATS?

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, maineman said:

sure chemo boy.... you think that metastatic melanoma goes away?

 

I would dance on your grave...if you were, in any way, important to me.  As it is... enjoy the slide down into the abyss.

It went away 10 years ago and it will go away again..

 

YOU ARE NOT DICK CHENEY.. HE GOT A NEW HEART.. YOURS PIG HEART VALVE IS FAKE TIMEX

NO IT WILL NOT KEEP ON TICKING..

 

HEY OLD MAN.. CAN YOU STAND NEAR A MICROWAVE... LOL

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, tunafish said:

You won't have the chance HEART DISEASE BOY

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BASEBALL BATS?

I have a little league aluminum  bat next to my front door, and one behind the seat in my car.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, tunafish said:

It went away 10 years ago and it will go away again..

 

YOU ARE NOT DICK CHENEY.. HE GOT A NEW HEART.. YOURS PIG HEART VALVE IS FAKE TIMEX

NO IT WILL NOT KEEP ON TICKING..

 

HEY OLD MAN.. CAN YOU STAND NEAR A MICROWAVE... LOL

 

my heart is all OEM.  Chemo-boy.... metastacising melanoma.... ouch

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, maineman said:

I have a little league aluminum  bat next to my front door, and one behind the seat in my car.

LMFAO and you think that will protect you??????????????? OH MY too easy

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, maineman said:

my heart is all OEM.  Chemo-boy.... metastacising melanoma.... ouch

Sure old man.. I am not on chemo.. nor have I ever been.

No more Melanoma... HEY ASS FACE.. Send me your address

I would love to show you them catfish.  TELL ME WHEN READY...

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, maineman said:

I have a little league aluminum  bat next to my front door, and one behind the seat in my car.

Little league heart attack waiting to happen. Can't swing full size anymore

PROBABLY HIS DICK DON'T GET HARD AND THEY HAVE A MANDINGO COME FROM NYC TO PUMP YOU KNOW WHO....

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

yes it is... so sad 

@maineman everyone hates you. AND THAT MEANS EVERYONE.

STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT ABOUT YOUR FRIEND..

YOU ARE A NASTY ASS DRUNK AND THERE IS A WEBSITE.

Backbiter

Link to post
Share on other sites

@maineman IS DRUNK AGAIN AND HE IS KILLING HIS HEART..

heart disease is NOT GOOD. TICKING TIME BOMB.

I HAVE MY MELANOMA UNDER CONTROL...

 

YOU WILL NOT GET A NEW HEART. YOURS IN ON ITS LEGS AND THE LEGS ARE.... YOU KNOW.

THE VEIN THEY TOOK OUT FOR THE BYPASS... OOOOOPS (POP) GONNER FOLKS

NICE KNOWING THE LOBSTER COWARD THAT MOCKS THE FAMILY OF FALLEN SOLDIERS

FOLKS THIS IS TYPICAL BEHAVIOUR OF RACIST WHITE DEMORAT FROM THE N.E. THAT ONLY WANT

WHITES IN THEIR HOOD. THE HONDURANS ARE COMING.. TELL YOUR WIFE... IF SHE SMILES... WELL WE KNOW

YOU CAN'T GET WOOD OLD MAN.. THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE AN ALUMINUM TOY.

YOUR WIFE AND YOU JOKE ABOUT WHEN YOU ARE GONE.

YOU TOLD THE COMMUNITY.. NO SECRET.. LET US GO CATFISH HUNTING... IN THAT POND. I WIlL HELP IF REQUESTED.

WHEN YOU SART KICKING YOU WILL SEE STARS AND THEN LOCUSTS WILL FLY OUT OF YOUR ASS.

BREATHE DEEP. TAKE THE PURE WATER IN. THE ONLY WAY TO SEE THE CATFISH.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maineman said:

Aluminium little league bats are all I EVER need to quickly and permanently dispatch a cancer-ridden poseur  like you... your knees would buckle at the first swing... you skull at the second.

RBI

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tunafish said:

Sir, with all due respect the @maineman is a prime example. He attacks you. As we all know @Str8tEdge has a son that is a Fallen Soldier.

I say the left (like @maineman) is scum. Did you know he is now named me "chemo-boy" I AM NOT ON CHEMO! And just to set the record str8(SIC) @maineman might have a "pig" heart valve...

LEFT WING IDEOLOGY: DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT OTHER INDIVIDUALS, ESPECIALLY RIGHT WING. 

BEST THING YOU CAN DO TO A LIBERAL IS BEAT THEM OVER THE HEAD. 

THE SHAME OF IT ALL IS AMERICA IS COMPRISED OF TOO MANY.   

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...