Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shredded pork, BBQ sauce on the side, potato salad, deviled eggs, burgers and dogs on the grill. And of course chips n dip. Very non-trad

Spice is good as long as it’s not painful. People that make food toooo spicy 🥵 ruin it 

My wife's are awesome, plus she has the frosting syringe thing for the filling which makes them look as good as they taste. No forking it in with your finger  

1 minute ago, king of the county said:

I have 2

I have given all Of my pieces a name. They are my babies. 
there is a Factory To Table sale going on at the outlet stores right now. Meh. The one at the beach was a bust. Gonna hit the PA one this week 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Venison  filets are now approaching room temperature prior to searing, to be served with:

 

Waldorf salad.

 

Shrimp cocktail.

 

Oven-roasted Brussels sprouts with walnuts.

 

Baked potatoes.

 

Bourbon-baked sweet potatoes.

 

Baked beans.

 

Grilled zucchini.

 

Pecan pie.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Venison  filets are now approaching room temperature prior to searing, to be served with:

 

Waldorf salad.

 

Shrimp cocktail.

 

Oven-roasted Brussels sprouts with walnuts.

 

Baked potatoes.

 

Bourbon-baked sweet potatoes.

 

Baked beans.

 

Grilled zucchini.

 

Pecan pie.

 

 

 

 

Sprouts with walnuts? Hmm. That’s interesting 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, king of the county said:

Not sure bout dinner but pancakes and bacon for bfast yummmmmmm

Ugh. Bread and carbs. How can anyone feel functional after eating that garbage ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Sprouts with walnuts? Hmm. That’s interesting 

Halve each sprout.

 

Toss them and some walnut pieces with olive oil, sea salt, melted butter, allspice and nutmeg.

 

Place the sprouts flat-side down on greased baking sheet, with the walnut pieces interspersed among the sprouts.

 

Heat in 400-degree oven for 20 minutes.

 

Serve sprinkled with bacon bits (REAL BACON BITS) and shredded Parmesan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Halve each sprout.

 

Toss them and some walnut pieces with olive oil, sea salt, melted butter, allspice and nutmeg.

 

Place the sprouts flat-side down on greased baking sheet, with the walnut pieces interspersed among the sprouts.

 

Heat in 400-degree oven for 20 minutes.

 

Serve sprinkled with bacon bits (REAL BACON BITS) and shredded Parmesan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Healthy to unhealthy . Good sprouts stand alone just fine. 
why do people over complicate things? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Imgreatagain said:

Healthy to unhealthy . Good sprouts stand alone just fine. 
why do people over complicate things? 

And what, pray tell, is unhealthy about Mirabeau's recipe?

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Ugh. Bread and carbs. How can anyone feel functional after eating that garbage ? 

Go out on the ranch and do some work don’t be lazy i have one routine i really enjoy that burns calories 😝

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Halve each sprout.

 

Toss them and some walnut pieces with olive oil, sea salt, melted butter, allspice and nutmeg.

 

Place the sprouts flat-side down on greased baking sheet, with the walnut pieces interspersed among the sprouts.

 

Heat in 400-degree oven for 20 minutes.

 

Serve sprinkled with bacon bits (REAL BACON BITS) and shredded Parmesan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

20 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Healthy to unhealthy . Good sprouts stand alone just fine. 
why do people over complicate things? 

 

19 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

And what, pray tell, is unhealthy about Mirabeau's recipe?

 

I do not find   Mirabeau's recipe unhealthy.  There is  no sugar added.      My  change would  be longer  cook time  depending on density of sprouts  25 to 30  minutes  but you risk  burning the  nuts  unless they are protected  by  delicious  butter, which can also  burn  unless you use  clarified  butter 

 

I  my give it a shot some time 

 

Mirabeau,  I would like  you to try   sprouts alone, as large as possible  and halved to be as thick as possible  cooked at  same temp  but for the  longer time (25-30)  and  only tossed  with  olive  oil and sea salt .     

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Go out on the ranch and do some work don’t be lazy i have one routine i really enjoy that burns calories 😝

What fucking ranch? 
you’re so weird 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

And what, pray tell, is unhealthy about Mirabeau's recipe?

I was thinking of some of the sweeter recipients I’ve tried. My bad 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

 

I do not find   Mirabeau's recipe unhealthy.  There is  no sugar added.      My  change would  be longer  cook time  depending on density of sprouts  25 to 30  minutes  but you risk  burning the  nuts  unless they are protected  by  delicious  butter, which can also  burn  unless you use  clarified  butter 

 

I  my give it a shot some time 

 

Mirabeau,  I would lie  you to try   sprouts alone, as large as possible  and halved to be as thick as possible  cooked at  same temp  but for the  long time  and  only tossed  with  olive  oil and sea salt .     

Done that, and have no problem with it, however . . .

 

Mirabeau likes HIGHLY SPICED food.

 

The Tabasco bottle, cayenne and black pepper are always within easy reach, as well as a host of other spices.

 

With rare exception, the more seasonings one can put on ANYTHING, the better Mirabeau likes it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mirabeau said:

Done that, and have no problem with it, however . . .

 

Mirabeau likes HIGHLY SPICED food.

 

The Tabasco bottle, cayenne and black pepper are always within easy reach, as well as a host of other spices.

 

With rare exception, the more seasonings one can put on ANYTHING, the better Mirabeau likes it.

Spice is good

as long as it’s not painful. People that make food toooo spicy 🥵 ruin it 

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, king of the county said:

Come on it’s easter 🐣 

And? I never liked this holiday. My neighbors have been up since the crack of dawn( they are black) getting their  Easter game on. Music.. in and out. Assholes. The building smells like gross food. 
fml 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Where i live we call it black labs matter  ranch 

 

the calorie burning i enjoy requires two?   You interested?

No. Not at all. 
id rather 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

And? I never liked this holiday. My neighbors have been up since the crack of dawn( they are black) getting their  Easter game on. Music.. in and out. Assholes. The building smells like gross food. 
fml 

 

 

Cant upvote that.   Only agree.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Cant upvote that.   Only agree.   

I’m trying to figure out how to upload a video of some random shit I caught on tape the other day. It’s fucking awesome . 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...