The U.S. Added 916,000 Jobs In March As Labor Market Comes Roaring Back

2 hours ago, Toldya said:

And you oppose raising megalacorp's taxes so the money can be given back to those small businesses so they can get back on their feet.

So no, I won't shut up.

Raising megalacorps taxes by 15 percent isn't going to help small businesses. Tell me how it will. They are all shut down thanks to you.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMAO I knew that was coming.   You were the ones who established the rule that any economic improvement that occurs is always because of the person who is president at the time. You gave Tru

We have the  vaccine  because of  Trump.

Toldshit quotes a biased article which claims that because Cheerios cost the same in every state, General Mills does not raise national pricing when Oregon raises corp taxes   It would be fu

Posted Images

1 hour ago, kfools said:

Raising megalacorps taxes by 15 percent isn't going to help small businesses. Tell me how it will. They are all shut down thanks to you.

Taking the money raised by the taxes and giving it back in the form of small business and startup grants won't help?

9 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Taking the money raised by the taxes and giving it back in the form of small business and startup grants won't help?

That's not being proposed. Stop lying.

3 minutes ago, kfools said:

That's not being proposed. Stop lying.

First of all, I didn't actually say it was... so YOU are lying about me saying that. I'm just saying it's what needs to happen. And it isn't a lie to say the right is opposed to basically ANY stimulus package.

Biden's stimulus package did include a lot of loan forgiveness that would also cover small businesses as well as interest free loans for small businesses on top of $15 billion in grants for the hardest hit businesses and $35 billion in financing for other small businesses.

40 minutes ago, Toldya said:

First of all, I didn't actually say it was... so YOU are lying about me saying that. I'm just saying it's what needs to happen. And it isn't a lie to say the right is opposed to basically ANY stimulus package.

Th right wasn't opposed to shit. Trump demanded higher stimulus packages and stupid asssed democrats made it a pork spending bill like assholes. Lie and say they didn't.

40 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Biden's stimulus package did include a lot of loan forgiveness that would also cover small businesses as well as interest free loans for small businesses on top of $15 billion in grants for the hardest hit businesses and $35 billion in financing for other small businesses.

Trump literally gave them payroll protection loans and forgave them lmfao. Get a grip.

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, Toldya said:

Are you a small business owner ? 

14 minutes ago, kfools said:

Th right wasn't opposed to shit. Trump demanded higher stimulus packages and stupid asssed democrats made it a pork spending bill like assholes. Lie and say they didn't.

The right WAS opposed even if Trump was pretending he wanted a higher stimulus that he knew the GOP wouldn't pass in the Senate. The Dems AGREED with Trump when he said he wanted bigger stimulus checks for people... it was MCCONNELL who held it back.

https://steadfastdaily.com/dems-immediately-agree-to-trumps-stimulus-check-change-leaving-mcconnell-to-scramble/

35 minutes ago, kfools said:

Trump literally gave them payroll protection loans and forgave them lmfao. Get a grip.

What does that have to do with Biden's stimulus bill?

Nothing.

10 hours ago, Toldya said:

You pay corporate taxes?

Oh right, you're Stupid Inc.

Yes. We all do. It’s built into the price of the product or service you use you fucking moron. 

• Thumb up 1
On 4/2/2021 at 11:20 AM, benson13 said:

""We have the  vaccine  because of  Trump""

HORSESHIT

We have the vaccine because hundreds of brilliant scientists developed it, based on research that had been ongoing for years. 

• Thumb up 1

In August of 2020, the US added 1.4 million new jobs.    So in the middle of a pandemic under Trump, we were able to add 50% more jobs than under Biden that is presiding over the waning days of the pandemic.   

That should be enough to tell you these numbers are meaningless without a point of reference.  

On 4/5/2021 at 6:15 AM, Str8tEdge said:

Yes. We all do. It’s built into the price of the product or service you use you fucking moron. 

That's not what the research says.

Remember when Trump cut corporate taxes and prices didn't go down? Well, that's because corporate taxes have no effect on prices.

https://www.osea.org/study-corporate-taxes-dont-impact-consumer-prices/

pricing-report-WEB.png

21 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Remember when Trump cut corporate taxes and prices didn't go down? Well, that's because corporate taxes have no effect on prices.

pricing-report-WEB.png

but the job market exploded you liberal fucking shill

• Thumb up 1
5 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

but the job market exploded you liberal fucking shill

And the infrastructure plan won't create jobs, despite being a DIRECT INVESTMENT in the creation of BETTER jobs?

Just now, Toldya said:

And the infrastructure plan won't create jobs, despite being a DIRECT INVESTMENT in the creation of BETTER jobs?

Of course it wont, coming from the retard biden and his cronies...

11 hours ago, Toldya said:

pricing-report-WEB.png

4 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

That’s absolutely false and not actual science.

A comprehensive study shows no correlation between taxes paid by large corporations and prices paid by consumers in that same state.

@Toldyashould be embarrassed for presenting such trash as absolute science.I bet she can’t etc even understand the fallacy within the first sentence of this pseudo science.

2. ALL expenses a business incurs are passed onto the consumer. That includes taxes so if a “study” tell you otherwise, you know the study is absolute garbage. 

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

A comprehensive study shows no correlation between taxes paid by large corporations and prices paid by consumers in that same state.

@Toldyashould be embarrassed for presenting such trash as absolute science.I bet she can’t etc even understand the fallacy within the first sentence of this pseudo science.

2. ALL expenses a business incurs are passed onto the consumer. That includes taxes so if a “study” tell you otherwise, you know the study is absolute garbage. 

LOL... what fallacy is it? What's it called?

I'm pretty sure you don't even know what a fallacy is.

It IS a fallacy to simply mock an idea without even trying to disprove it with facts or logic. It's called 'appeal to ridicule', and you commit it over and over and over on this forum, just like all of your RWNJ media sites do. It's one of the lowest, stupidest fallacies there is... which is why the lowest, stupidest people (eg: you) love it so much.

And NO, fuckwad... businesses can't just raise their prices. If they COULD raise prices then they would have already done that regardless of the tax rate, because businesses care about profits foremost. If they knew consumers were willing to pay more right now, then WHY would they keep their prices below market value?

The market determines the value of goods, not the businesses... if a business raises their prices then their competitors can sell more units and make a bigger profit by keeping their own prices the same as before. Unless of course they're engaging in price fixing, which definitely happens.

On top of that, Biden isn't even raising the corporate tax to the level it was before 2017.  You think prices are going to be higher than they were in 2016 when the tax rate was even higher?

3 hours ago, Toldya said:

LOL... what fallacy is it? What's it called?

I'm pretty sure you don't even know what a fallacy is.

It IS a fallacy to simply mock an idea without even trying to disprove it with facts or logic. It's called 'appeal to ridicule', and you commit it over and over and over on this forum, just like all of your RWNJ media sites do. It's one of the lowest, stupidest fallacies there is... which is why the lowest, stupidest people (eg: you) love it so much.

And NO, fuckwad... businesses can't just raise their prices. If they COULD raise prices then they would have already done that regardless of the tax rate, because businesses care about profits foremost. If they knew consumers were willing to pay more right now, then WHY would they keep their prices below market value?

The market determines the value of goods, not the businesses... if a business raises their prices then their competitors can sell more units and make a bigger profit by keeping their own prices the same as before. Unless of course they're engaging in price fixing, which definitely happens.

On top of that, Biden isn't even raising the corporate tax to the level it was before 2017.  You think prices are going to be higher than they were in 2016 when the tax rate was even higher?

It’s called the correlation DOES NOT equal causation fallacy. Actual SCIENCE is about isolating variables and establishing causation which your “study” didn’t do. 

2. 100% of ALL taxes are built into the cost of the good or service so.... who pays 100% of the taxes again, dumb fuck? 

2 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

It’s called the correlation DOES NOT equal causation fallacy. Actual SCIENCE is about isolating variables and establishing causation which your “study” didn’t do. 

2. 100% of ALL taxes are built into the cost of the good or service so.... who pays 100% of the taxes again, dumb fuck? 

Jesus fuck... here I was thinking you were upset that people were going to be paying for the tax increase via price hikes, but you're really just upset that more money is going to be going to the government instead of lining some rich asshole's pockets??

And FFS... the line you quoted explicitly SAYS 'no correlation'... and you're trying to tell me it's a fallacy because it doesn't show the causation that it didn't actually claim to show? You're a real fucking stupid piece of shit.

Correlation (or lack thereof) is an extremely valuable piece of evidence in science. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

9 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Jesus fuck... here I was thinking you were upset that people were going to be paying for the tax increase via price hikes, but you're really just upset that more money is going to be going to the government instead of lining some rich asshole's pockets??

And FFS... the line you quoted explicitly SAYS 'no correlation'... and you're trying to tell me it's a fallacy because it doesn't show the causation that it didn't actually claim to show? You're a real fucking stupid piece of shit.

Correlation (or lack thereof) is an extremely valuable piece of evidence in science. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Your study was correlation only you fucking scientific illiterate. It DOES NOT claim what you or the study claims to begin with, retard. You don’t even understand even the most basic of scientific principles....

2. Extremely valuable? 😆 Sure. It helps guide scientists on what variables to isolate to actually find causation. 

Correlation by itself is absolutely worthless, kid. 

You really need to bone up on your science before anyone will take you seriously.