Wear a mask even after getting the vaccine

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I am still locked down and have to wear a mask after I have been vaccinated, why should I get vaccinated? OH that's right because this is about control, not the health of the population. 

My body , my choice. 

@Toldya?? Made a STRAWMAN??   Say it ain't so!!   LMFAO     That's all that vaxhole™ does         (All trademarks used by permission of thei

Posted Images

Just now, Redoctober said:

If I am still locked down and have to wear a mask after I have been vaccinated, why should I get vaccinated? OH that's right because this is about control, not the health of the population. 

None of this makes sense 

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

None of this makes sense 

Sure it does. 

Think about how the establishment propaganda MSM viciously attacks anyone not in lock step with their policies. 

Covid is the big experiment on how far the fascist establishment can push American citizens.

January 6th obviously scared them shitless judging by their reaction. 

Think about what great lengths the same establishment propaganda MSM along with various government agencies are desperately trying to persecute ANYONE associated with Jan. 6th. 

2 hours ago, Redoctober said:

You can still spread it after getting the vaccine to others that haven't been vaccinated. But you do you. 

3 hours ago, ProudButtPirate said:

You can still spread it after getting the vaccine to others that haven't been vaccinated. But you do you. 

Not according to the CDC.   Or common sense.   

3 hours ago, ProudButtPirate said:

Then why get the vaccine if we are still doomed to spread it and even get it? We have around 100 people in Washington state get covid even after getting the vaccine. 

I am not against getting the vaccine. I just don't see the point in getting it if you can still get the virus and you still have to wear a mask. It's a big waste of time and money if you ask me, because the government is still pressing down on our liberties. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/100-fully-vaccinated-people-contract-covid-19-washington/story?id=76784838

13 hours ago, Redoctober said:

My brother-in-law and his wife have been basically holed up for over a year now just going for walks while having their vittles delivered...even though he's fully jabbed, he's having angst reintroducing hisself back into the public...smh, albeit he does have a bit of Howard Hughes' dna in him about being a germaphobe...

The wife just went to visit our son/family the other day...they went for a walk to the park with 2yo grandson in tow...both son and DIL wore masks outside SMH...as grandma and grandson played in park, the DIL kept probing my wife about the jab...the wife stated she "might" get it as her friend's husband is being treated for cancer and wants to visit, but was undecided...the DIL then asked, don't you want to continue to play with Calvin (grandson)? This pushed the wife over the edge and she left...

The wife warned me of this as at the end of the month, the same son is moving and we're watching Calvin during the closing and then I'm putting in a new floor in their family room...I told her I'd be god damned if I'm expected to wear a mask for that...if that's the case, I'll pack up my tools and come home...they can find someone else to put it in...

• MORON! 1
20 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

My brother-in-law and his wife have been basically holed up for over a year now just going for walks while having their vittles delivered...even though he's fully jabbed, he's having angst reintroducing hisself back into the public...smh, albeit he does have a bit of Howard Hughes' dna in him about being a germaphobe...

The wife just went to visit our son/family the other day...they went for a walk to the park with 2yo grandson in tow...both son and DIL wore masks outside SMH...as grandma and grandson played in park, the DIL kept probing my wife about the jab...the wife stated she "might" get it as her friend's husband is being treated for cancer and wants to visit, but was undecided...the DIL then asked, don't you want to continue to play with Calvin (grandson)? This pushed the wife over the edge and she left...

The wife warned me of this as at the end of the month, the same son is moving and we're watching Calvin during the closing and then I'm putting in a new floor in their family room...I told her I'd be god damned if I'm expected to wear a mask for that...if that's the case, I'll pack up my tools and come home...they can find someone else to put it in...

Kick their ass smack em up side the head tell them to snap out if it wtf

1 minute ago, king of the county said:

Kick their ass smack em up side the head tell them to snap out if it wtf

Their brainwashing is obviously complete...

8 hours ago, Redoctober said:

Are you saying my post doesn't make sense or the policies?

Your post does not make sense, Refusing to get vaccinated, which has no ill effects could keep you safe. And being vaccinated does not allow anyone to control you.

16 hours ago, Redoctober said:

Vaccinated people still have to wear masks because they can still spread a virus that can still kill people who haven't been vaccinated yet. The vaccines prevent or diminish symptoms and prevent death, but they don't necessarily prevent infection.

Seriously... how did you get so desperate to see conspiracies everywhere?

2 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Vaccinated people still have to wear masks because they can still spread a virus that can still kill people who haven't been vaccinated yet.

can you prove without a shadow of doubt that covid has killed anyone?

1 hour ago, Toldya said:

Vaccinated people still have to wear masks because they can still spread a virus that can still kill people who haven't been vaccinated yet. The vaccines prevent or diminish symptoms and prevent death, but they don't necessarily prevent infection.

If you are vaccinated against the flu and they've identified the right strain, can you contract and spread it?

40 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

If you are vaccinated against the flu and they've identified the right strain, can you contract and spread it?

The way I understand it, no vaccinated person will have serious complications or die from covid. A lot of vaccinated people will not get sick at all and therefore not spread the virus, but some will still get somewhat sick and spread the virus.

I think that flu shots work in a similar fashion.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/misconceptions.htm

4. The final explanation for experiencing flu symptoms after vaccination is that flu vaccines vary in how well they work and some people who get vaccinated still get sick. When that happens, though vaccination has been shown in several studies to reduce severity of illness in those people who get vaccinated but still get sick.

Don't listen to @EltonJohnson, he is a moron and he is also full of shit.

1 hour ago, Toldya said:

If others are vaccinated and the vast majority of people above 65 are vaccinated, why wear the mask?

This is about control and not health. It also isn't a conspiracy. They are doing it out in the open. You just happen to be fine with your liberties being trampled on. 

• Thumb up 1