White Supremist busted for attack on Asian woman in police-defunded NYC was on parole for killing his mom

17 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Please discuss:

Suspect in attack on Asian American woman in NYC arrested

What's there too discuss ?

The cultural Marxists will say that this Black man's racism is a symptom of white supremacy ......and they will believe it ....

Our nation now has one objective reality .....and one manufactured reality .....

28 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

What's there too discuss ?

The cultural Marxists will say that this Black man's racism is a symptom of white supremacy ......and they will believe it ....

Our nation now has one objective reality .....and one manufactured reality .....

Only the agenda matters to ultraliberals.

These are the people who think Big Mike Brown...the guy who robed a store, assaulted the shop keeper and than attacked a LEO...is a martyr / hero.

The Police Chief apologized for leaving Big Mikes body in the street as long as it was BUT actually it is standard procedure for a homicide.

EDIT%20SHILLARY%2034_zpsmpbgcb7f.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

34 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Any Viable idea's?

Well, the problem with democrats stealing en election is all the states involved are drastically tightening their voter laws while at the same time democrats are FORCING THROUGH very unpopular legislation and regulation. 2022 should be the year democrats lose the house and the senate and the will of the American people is restored. 

It'll take years to recover from the damage they already did at the border. We are flooded with no education, no skill labor that's destined for a life of American welfare system along with progressives. 

5 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Well, the problem with democrats stealing en election is all the states involved are drastically tightening their voter laws while at the same time democrats are FORCING THROUGH very unpopular legislation and regulation. 2022 should be the year democrats lose the house and the senate and the will of the American people is restored. 

It'll take years to recover from the damage they already did at the border. We are flooded with no education, no skill labor that's destined for a life of American welfare system along with progressives. 

the damage is already done with amnesty.  we're fucked.  the housing market is about to go completely under.

we take in about a million immigrants per year (legally) and apparently we only build about a thousand houses per year.  if you dont own property now you probably never will unless you win the lottery or it's given to you.  I think this was for a specific reason. 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/377830/number-of-houses-built-usa/

There were 3,460 houses built in the United States between 2015 and 2019

2 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

the damage is already done with amnesty.  we're fucked.  the housing market is about to go completely under.

we take in about a million immigrants per year (legally) and apparently we only build about a thousand houses per year.  if you dont own property now you probably never will unless you win the lottery or it's given to you.  I think this was for a specific reason. 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/377830/number-of-houses-built-usa/

There were 3,460 houses built in the United States between 2015 and 2019

I own two. :lol:I'll sell you one cheap but it comes with an x-wife. :D

4 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

I own two. :lol:I'll sell you one cheap but it comes with an x-wife. :D

i think in the next 20 years the government is going to start telling people where they can live

4 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

i think in the next 20 years the government is going to start telling people where they can live

We're definitely headed in that direction. 

10 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

We're definitely headed in that direction. 

and then how many children they're allowed to have

1 minute ago, Chiseler said:

and then how many children they're allowed to have

Of course. Need to have the resources needed to keep communists in power. 

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

Of course. Need to have the resources needed to keep communists in power. 

i think that website was a little misleading.  there were a lot more than a thousand per year but we aren't building enough obviously.  prices have tripled in the past 40 years and its not getting any better. 

3 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

i think that website was a little misleading.  there were a lot more than a thousand per year but we aren't building enough obviously.  prices have tripled in the past 40 years and its not getting any better. 

I know. My equity in this house I’ve owned for a year and half is up to $50k. 😆

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

I know. My equity in this house I’ve owned for a year and half is up to $50k. 😆

My x-wife is sitting on my house with 80k in equity, the bitch.