Liberals outraged. Nighttime is now racist

6 minutes ago, benson13 said:

fucking rednecks....always Americas #1 problem

fucking liberal democrats... enemies of the state

• Upvote 1
Just now, thom71gt said:

NONE of those show racism.  They show cause and effect.   It is a cultural thing, not a racist thing.  Explain why 13% of the population commits over 50% of the violent crime. Explain why since the civil rights movement, single black mothers have gone from 20% to over 70%. Blacks are beholden to the govt for welfare, which combined with the violent, single family culture, makes them earmarked for failure. If you have less blacks working and less blacks educated then OF COURSE your going to have a wide disparage in numbers for CEO's, wages, employment, etc...

You are a black person correct?

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

How dare people call it dark?

Not to mention "black ice" used by the weatherman....oh the HUMANITY!

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

Omg how about blacktop on roads?

AAAAAAACK! make it stop! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!

38 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

How dare people call it dark?

Well, I'd never call night time "dark".  Depending on the phase of the Moon, it could be quaddark, octadark, semi-dark, pitch black, and depending on the time of night it could be mixed light and dark, light on top dark on the bottom - lots if iterations.

So glad we get an entire thread dedicated to this top-notch joke.

It's seriously a real side-splitter.

I keep picturing myself being angry that nighttime is dark and I think 'wow, that is definitely something that I would do'. So on top of being incredibly hilarious, it really makes me think.

***** out of *****

Best thread ever on the forum.

Just now, Toldya said:

So glad we get an entire thread dedicated to this top-notch joke.

It's seriously a real side-splitter.

I keep picturing myself being angry that nighttime is dark and I think 'wow, that is definitely something that I would do'. So on top of being incredibly hilarious, it really makes me think.

***** out of *****

Best thread ever on the forum.

I won’t stop. You may think of this as a joke. But if you asked me 5 years ago if certain things would be cancelled .. I wouldn’t believe you. 

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

I won’t stop. You may think of this as a joke. But if you asked me 5 years ago if certain things would be cancelled .. I wouldn’t believe you. 

And if you asked me 6 years ago if right wingers really were as stupid as the stereotypes suggest, I would have said 'not all of them'.

Just now, Toldya said:

And if you asked me 6 years ago if right wingers really were as stupid as the stereotypes suggest, I would have said 'not all of them'.

The left is paranoid. This cancel culture has not provided any more happiness for them. Why is that? 

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

The left is paranoid. This cancel culture has not provided any more happiness for them. Why is that? 

'The left' is a construction of your RWNJ media. You are endlessly full of hatred, outrage and disgust for something that does not actually exist.

If you really want to be free, stop giving a shit about things that aren't even true.

• Downvote 1
  • MORON! 1