7 hours ago, ButtSlave69 said:

@impartialobserver  watch this !

Quit lying,  @kfools bastard ! 

That's  @Bigspender,  you're talking about !

Not the Jinn ! 

And the Jinn  always  keeps his word  .  .  .  even if he has to bleed to keep it ! 

You, or anyone else, will never catch the Jinn not keeping his word !

Because the Jinn always says what he does and always does what he says !  

That's because the Jinn does not fear nor crave  for either hell  . . . or paradise !

The Jinn has worked his way beyond the terrene  (if you even know what that means)  .  .  .  

You just can't hurt he Jinn !

But you sure can make an asshole of yourself, trying to do that !

Tag me again motherfucker and you will be banned. 

12 hours ago, ButtSlave69 said:

I miss my friends  .  .  .  @CrimeaRiver, @Skans@Old Mack,   @JTZilla@Duck615@MidnightMax, @SixShooter, @EltonJohnson, @Str8tEdge, @CommieSlayinGirl, @SootedUpCyndi,  @Z09@Mirabeau@Imgreatagain @impartialobserver@crazyhole , @Wallco1 , @ROG62.  .  .  and I even miss that asshole @king of the county  . . .  

And many more !

C'mon,  @kfools, you fucking dicktater  .  .  .  don't be an asshole  (that'd be a difficult task for you) !

I already promised I'll never bring up the donation topic ever again !

You don't want my money  .  .  .  so be it   .  .  .  I'm fine with that  !

We all float down here.  Some float more than others.  Me, well, for now, I'm light as Helium and can float up into Heaven if I so choose.  You?  Sorry to say you are thick as lead soup, floating just above depleted uranium.  Would you like to have a sip of uranium-tinged Glendalough Gin?  I keep it on the top shelf with some diet tonic water and some well hidden key lime juice for those special moments when my singular beer just won't do. 

I must thank you, brother, because you stick in Kfool's drawers like drought-cured sand-spurs.    Because of you, I am but a tiny blip in his brain where he must occasionally force himself to grunt out a "fuck you, Skans" when he can be bothered. I can float between Heaven and Hell with a grin on my face and and Crest on my breath, eyeing fallen angels with bad intent. :)

• Fuck you! 1