Jump to content

Ever notice...90% of the republiKLANS posts are RACIST or about guns??


Recommended Posts

  • benson13 changed the title to Ever notice...90% of the republiKLANS posts are RACIST or about guns??
37 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Racism and guns....the gops Bread & Butter

 

Speaking of guns, I am still deciding on whether to buy a Tavor 12 gauge:

 

IMG_20180121_123234734_HDR.jpg&f=1&nofb=

 

Or the SRM 1216:

 

pix651002253.jpg

 

While they both can hold up to 16 rounds, on the SRM you san swap out the tube-magazines for another fully loaded one, just like you wold with a box mag.  The Tavor has an integral 15 round magazine which must be reloaded on the gun.  I was leaning toward the SRM which are running about $1,700.  The Tavor can be had for about $1,400.  Also, If I get the SRM, what's the point without getting at least one spare magazine?  So, that's another $180.  Oh, the one trick thing about the Tavor, is it is a lot easier to rotate the tubes and continue firing.

 

Benson, between the two, which one scares you more?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, benson13 said:

BENSON'S NEW GUN THREAD....

Well, Benson, than you for being such a good sport, lad. 

 

I have to say, I was reading my monthly American Rifleman, which the NRA sends me, and it was particularly insightful to read no less than 10 accounts of Democrats or Democrat sympathizers, who were stopped in their tracks by armed Americans, sometimes dead in their tracks!  That got me to thinking, is one CZ 75 type gun enough for anyone?  Do I need another, and if so, which one?

 

I was thinking about the high polish stainless CZ 75B:

 

pix483458579.jpg

 

But, I would really like to know everyone's opinion on whether they think it looks too "ghetto" - what do you think, @benson13

 

Or, do you prefer the bead-blasted finish?

 

pix675681543.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, benson13 said:

yea Skans....you need it....everyone wants to steal all your neat stuff..your hank jr CDs and hubcaps nailed to the side of your grage

I'm really more partial to Johnny Cash and Merle Haggard, myself.

 

91CDL7aauwL._SL1500_.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Speaking of the CZ 75B - yes, I know, it's a Eurofag gun.  But, it's made by the Czechs and they do make a might fine pistol - I might even say as good as the Belgians used to make Hi-Powers!

 

Now, if I could find a nice Sphinx AT2000, I might opt for that instead:

 

sphinx_at2000s.1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

 

Of course, I'd love to have a Bren Ten - American Made vintage Don Johnson gun, but these are just too expensive these days:

 

bren-ten.jpg?cid=1bbe.2r2z%26resize=9d0b

 

Now, that is one HIGH CLASS piece of steel there boys and girls!  Yes, they had their issues, but the fondability of the Bren Ten is quite high.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, benson13 said:

and that velvet pic of Elvis on your living room wall....Everyone wants that too

Oh, I could only wish that I still had a genuine vintage velvet Elvis!  Now, Elvis - he was my Momma's generation and she loved herself some Elvis, for sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, benson13 said:

Hey guys, look at this really cool retro AC556!

 

Yeah, @benson13 that thing is bad-ass.  Did you know that it is basically the same thing as a full-auto M16 with tri-burst?

ac556-5025-04.JPG&f=1&nofb=1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, benson13 said:

Ever notice...90% of the republiKLANS posts are RACIST or about guns??

 

Shouldn't you better concern yourself about the over 90%  of Democraps'   posts  defending pedophiles and abetting pedophilia ?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Skans said:

Speaking of guns, I am still deciding on whether to buy a Tavor 12 gauge:

 

IMG_20180121_123234734_HDR.jpg&f=1&nofb=

 

Or the SRM 1216:

 

pix651002253.jpg

 

While they both can hold up to 16 rounds, on the SRM you san swap out the tube-magazines for another fully loaded one, just like you wold with a box mag.  The Tavor has an integral 15 round magazine which must be reloaded on the gun.  I was leaning toward the SRM which are running about $1,700.  The Tavor can be had for about $1,400.  Also, If I get the SRM, what's the point without getting at least one spare magazine?  So, that's another $180.  Oh, the one trick thing about the Tavor, is it is a lot easier to rotate the tubes and continue firing.

 

Benson, between the two, which one scares you more?

 

 

His family has no heating or electricity, but he thinks he can afford some new guns.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Skans said:

Speaking of the CZ 75B - yes, I know, it's a Eurofag gun.  But, it's made by the Czechs and they do make a might fine pistol - I might even say as good as the Belgians used to make Hi-Powers!

 

Now, if I could find a nice Sphinx AT2000, I might opt for that instead:

 

sphinx_at2000s.1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

 

Of course, I'd love to have a Bren Ten - American Made vintage Don Johnson gun, but these are just too expensive these days:

 

bren-ten.jpg?cid=1bbe.2r2z%26resize=9d0b

 

Now, that is one HIGH CLASS piece of steel there boys and girls!  Yes, they had their issues, but the fondability of the Bren Ten is quite high.

Skand fondles his guns nightly, it appears.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Scout said:

 

 

His family has no heating or electricity, but he thinks he can afford some new guns.

 

Heating is overrated.  Electricity is free. Guns are for freedom. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Skans said:

It's junk.  Do not buy it - rumored to be a jam-o-matic.  There are far more reliable .22's that are a lot smaller too. 

I happened upon this while surfing on the internet. My first thought was that this was a gimmick. Been thinking about picking about a handgun/pistol so will take your recommendation. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Skans said:

Heating is overrated.  Electricity is free. Guns are for freedom. 

Nah, in terms of Trump supporters, guns are for tyranny.

 

  • Fuck you! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...