The Derek Chauvin criminal trial watch thread

1 hour ago, crazyhole said:

How many people should go to prison of this death?    We know that the 4 cops might.   Morries Hall and the other passenger in the car might as well.    

Should 6 people really go to prison for the death of a person that made every decision that ended up leading to it?   Why is it that personal accountability shouldn't be a factor in this whole thing? 

floyd had a tumor so he might have used fetanyl to kill the pain.

---------------------------

Floyd tested positive on April 3 yet remained asymptomatic to the virus. Coronavirus was not the final cause of death.

His natural diseases, which caused the heart attack that led to his death, included severe arteriosclerotic heart disease and hypertensive heart disease. His heart was too enlarged; 'Cardiomegaly (540 g) with mild biventricular dilatation.'

A left pelvic tumor was also revealed in the autopsy. Baker's evaluation of the left pelvic mass showed 'a carcinoid-like pattern,' suggesting an 'extraadrenal paraganglioma,' which rare tumor affecting nerve cells.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably less than 27 million.  

How could anyone in good conscience convict someone of murder under these facts and circumstances?    If Floyd was white??????? The cop would have never been charged to begin with. 

Well duhhh. Cops do have to deal with this kinda thing every day. Tweakers, people jacked up on one drug or another. If all of em were to be dealt with like George Floyd we wouldn't have to build any

35 minutes ago, jerra- said:

chauvin moved when the paramedics arrived.

-------------------

https://www.vice.com/en/article/88awk3/george-floyd-had-no-pulse-when-derek-chauvin-was-on-top-of-him-paramedics-say

Seth Bravinder and Derek Smith were first responders on May 25 when Floyd was being arrested outside a southside Minneapolis convenience store for allegedly using counterfeit money. Smith told the jury that he had to ask officers to get off the motionless man so he could check his pulse. The EMT then said Floyd didn’t have one. 

You're a fucking idiot. Look up carotids and see where they're at. :lol: They are nowhere near where his knee is. 

2. We already have testimony that if his carotids were compromised he would have lost consciousness within seconds. 

10 minutes ago, jerra- said:

Floyd tested positive on April 3 yet remained asymptomatic to the virus. Coronavirus was not the final cause of death.

His natural diseases, which caused the heart attack that led to his death, included severe arteriosclerotic heart disease and hypertensive heart disease. His heart was too enlarged; 'Cardiomegaly (540 g) with mild biventricular dilatation.'

A left pelvic tumor was also revealed in the autopsy. Baker's evaluation of the left pelvic mass showed 'a carcinoid-like pattern,' suggesting an 'extraadrenal paraganglioma,' which rare tumor affecting nerve cells.

:lol:FLOYD WAS A DECADES LONG DRUG ADDICT AND CRIMINAL. 

7 minutes ago, jerra- said:

Don't be surprised if this comes up when the defense starts calling their witnesses.   I don't have a paraganglioma, but I do have an adrenal disorder that makes my cortisol levels extremely high sometimes.   If this was affecting Floyd in the same way it affects me, I can understand why he said "my stomach hurts, my neck hurts, everything hurts".    "Everything hurts" is something I can relate to, especially coming down off of a high stress situation.    It's the kind of feeling that makes you want to die, and it actually made me become suicidal a few years ago.   If he was putting opioids on top of that and was dealing with hyperalgesia, I can easily see how his body just gave up.  

1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

Don't be surprised if this comes up when the defense starts calling their witnesses.   I don't have a paraganglioma, but I do have an adrenal disorder that makes my cortisol levels extremely high sometimes.   If this was affecting Floyd in the same way it affects me, I can understand why he said "my stomach hurts, my neck hurts, everything hurts".    "Everything hurts" is something I can relate to, especially coming down off of a high stress situation.    It's the kind of feeling that makes you want to die, and it actually made me become suicidal a few years ago.   If he was putting opioids on top of that and was dealing with hyperalgesia, I can easily see how his body just gave up.  

he may have complained about the pain and it couldn't be detected. and he may have asked for drugs but would  have been refused and classified as a drug user. I don't  know his personal history but his family might-- I do know doctors won't prescribe barbiturates to those they think are junkies.

1 minute ago, jerra- said:

he may have complained about the pain and it couldn't be detected. and he may have asked for drugs but would  have been refused and classified as a drug user. I don't  know his personal history but his family might-- I do know doctors won't prescribe barbiturates to those they think are junkies.

That really isn't relevant because we already know that he had been buying street drugs.   This is just speculation, but its probably accurate:  he'd gotten to a level of addiction for pain management that he was increasing his dosing to the point where it was actually making him more sensitive to pain.   That would probably explain why he was popping pills even during the arrest but was still saying that he hurt everywhere.    The stress of the situation drove his adrenaline up which stressed his heart out, and then when the cortisol kicked in once he was subdued it likely brought everything down to a screeching halt.   If the glioma was already messing with his adrenal glands ability to function, I could see how his cortisol levels could have climbed so high that it caused the acidosis that the doctors were referencing.    Again. This is just speculation but I could definitely see all of this being something that the defense brings up.  

11 minutes ago, jerra- said:

His personal history is a lifelong drug addict with several stints on prison for violent crime. 

THIS is WHO you fucking retards decided to make a hero. 

Did you know Floyd and hi buddies did a home invasion and Floyd held a loaded gun in a pregnant woman's stomach while his buddies robbed her? 

https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/george-floyd-had-violent-criminal-history-minneapolis-union-chief/

George Floyd had ‘violent criminal history’: Minneapolis police union chief

June 2, 2020 | 12:04pm | Updated

George Floyd had ‘violent criminal history’: Minneapolis police union chief

0:20
/
1:16

play-button.png

The head of the Minneapolis police union says George Floyd’s “violent criminal history” needs to be remembered and that the protests over his death are the work of a “terrorist movement.”

“What is not being told is the violent criminal history of George Floyd. The media will not air this,” police union president Bob Kroll told his members in a letter posted Monday on Twitter.

Floyd had landed five years behind bars in 2009 for an assault and robbery two years earlier, and before that, had been convicted of charges ranging from theft with a firearm to drugs, the Daily Mail reported.

Floyd died last week after a white cop kneeled on the 46-year-old black man’s neck for nearly 9 minutes, a shocking incident that was caught on video and is sparking widespread violent protests, including in New York City. Floyd had allegedly just tried to pass a phony $20 bill before he died.

“This terrorist movement that is currently occurring was a long time build up which dates back years,” Kroll said in his letter of the protests, adding that some of his city’s issues exist because Minneapolis leaders have been “minimizing the size of our police force and diverting funds to community activists with an anti-police agenda.

“Our chief requested 400 more officers and was flatly denied any. This is what led to this record breaking riot,” he said.

Enlarge Image George FloydBen Crump Law

The union chief vowed that his organization would help the cop accused of killing Floyd, now-fired Officer Derek Chauvin, and three other officers who were at the scene and are being investigated.

“I’ve worked with the four defense attorneys that are representing each of our four terminated individuals under criminal investigation, in addition with our labor attorneys to fight for their jobs. They were terminated without due process,” Kroll wrote.

4 hours ago, crazyhole said:

How many people should go to prison of this death?    We know that the 4 cops might.   Morries Hall and the other passenger in the car might as well.    

Should 6 people really go to prison for the death of a person that made every decision that ended up leading to it?   Why is it that personal accountability shouldn't be a factor in this whole thing? 

I think the other 2 on the ground may be acquitted. one of them wanted to turn floyd on his side because he knew what chauvin was doing was wrong.

A renowned pulmonary critical care doctor testified last week that George Floyd died from a "low level of oxygen" when former police officer Derek Chauvin pinned him to the street and restricted his ability to breathe.

"This caused damage to his brain that we see, and it also caused a PEA arrhythmia that caused his heart to stop," Dr. Martin Tobin of Chicago testified, referring to pulseless electrical activity, a type of cardiac arrest.

"The cause of the low level of oxygen was shallow breathing," he added. "Small breaths. Small tidal volumes. Shallow breaths that weren't able to carry the air through his lungs down to the essential areas of the lungs that get oxygen into the blood and get rid of the carbon dioxide."

He identified four main reasons why Floyd died: 

• The handcuffs and the street acting as a "vise" 
  • Chauvin's left knee on his neck
  • Floyd's prone position
  • Chauvin's right knee on Floyd's back, arm and side 

Combined, these limited Floyd's ability to expand his lungs and narrowed his hypopharynx, a part of the throat that air passes through.

Floyd's preexisting health conditions and drug use were not relevant to his death, Tobin said. 

"A healthy person subjected to what Mr. Floyd was subjected to would have died," he said.

And under cross-examination, the defense couldn't law a glove on him.  

The Jury had ALL weekend to contemplate that totally unimpeached testimony from an unpaid world renowned expert with NO skin in the game.

ouch.

27 minutes ago, maineman said:

A renowned pulmonary critical care doctor testified last week that George Floyd died from a "low level of oxygen" when former police officer Derek Chauvin pinned him to the street and restricted his ability to breathe.

"This caused damage to his brain that we see, and it also caused a PEA arrhythmia that caused his heart to stop," Dr. Martin Tobin of Chicago testified, referring to pulseless electrical activity, a type of cardiac arrest.

"The cause of the low level of oxygen was shallow breathing," he added. "Small breaths. Small tidal volumes. Shallow breaths that weren't able to carry the air through his lungs down to the essential areas of the lungs that get oxygen into the blood and get rid of the carbon dioxide."

He identified four main reasons why Floyd died: 

• The handcuffs and the street acting as a "vise" 
  • Chauvin's left knee on his neck
  • Floyd's prone position
  • Chauvin's right knee on Floyd's back, arm and side 

Combined, these limited Floyd's ability to expand his lungs and narrowed his hypopharynx, a part of the throat that air passes through.

Floyd's preexisting health conditions and drug use were not relevant to his death, Tobin said. 

"A healthy person subjected to what Mr. Floyd was subjected to would have died," he said.

And under cross-examination, the defense couldn't law a glove on him.  

The Jury had ALL weekend to contemplate that totally unimpeached testimony from an unpaid world renowned expert with NO skin in the game.

ouch.

His testimony would have been more meaningful if it had been on Friday.   He's easily the prosecutions best witness so far.   The coroner didn't do them any favors and that's what they were probably thinking about over the weekend since he was the last witness.  

The prosecution has to convince the jury that there is no possible way that a lethal dose of fentanyl, meth, an enlarged heart, and coronary artery disease could have contributed to his death. None of those potentially life ending circumstances had anything to do with this. It was just a knee to the back that left no bruising.

On 3/28/2021 at 6:31 PM, lucifershammer said:

I don't think the cop intended to kill George Floyd.  But I believe he had a hand in floyd dying. 

I saw a sadist cop venting his hate of black people as I watched Chauvin murder Floyd.  He had thousands of chances to stop and change his mind as the onlookers literally BEGGED him to show mercy to Floyd.

That is no accident.  That is MURDER.

14 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Then prove it since there is ZERO evidence of any physical trauma from the knee, bitch. 

They have already proved it merely by watching the murder of a man by a out of control sadistic cop.  

1 minute ago, Scout said:

I saw a sadist cop venting his hate of black people as I watched Chauvin murder Floyd.  He had thousands of chances to stop and change his mind as the onlookers literally BEGGED him to show mercy to Floyd.

That is no accident.  That is MURDER.

unless you were there... STFU

42 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Well. We should all be silent then 

Interesting, DUCK only requires silence when the voice opposes his and that voice actually shows common sense and justice.