The Derek Chauvin criminal trial watch thread

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably less than 27 million.  

How could anyone in good conscience convict someone of murder under these facts and circumstances?    If Floyd was white??????? The cop would have never been charged to begin with. 

Well duhhh. Cops do have to deal with this kinda thing every day. Tweakers, people jacked up on one drug or another. If all of em were to be dealt with like George Floyd we wouldn't have to build any

10 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

I don't think the cop intended to kill George Floyd.  But I believe he had a hand in floyd dying. 

Excessive force.

The fact Floyd would have died of a Fentanyl overdose regardless of Chauvin's actions ruins any chance of homicide. 

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

Excessive force.

The fact Floyd would have died of a Fentanyl overdose regardless of Chauvin's actions ruins any chance of homicide. 

I think the attorney general prosecuting this is blatant career  grandstanding. 

Think of how much this criminal bastard would  have cost us in terms of taxpayers' money if the junkie survived and was put in jail ! ! !

Expenses:

legal,

clothing,

housing,

dental health care,

general health care,

upkeep,

oculist,

rehabilitation,

getting him off drugs,

and last, but not least  .  .  .  his entertainment !

It would have cost met a whole lot more than what I spend on my two chihuahuas !

This is crazy !

Thank you  Mr. Chauvin !

But just like that unsung hero,  Brenton Tarrant, performer of the Christchurch purification ritual,  don't count on the SWAMP  to recognize your merits !

1 minute ago, JinnMartini said:

Think of how much this criminal bastard would  have cost us in terms of taxpayers' money if the junkie survived and was put in jail ! ! !

Expenses:

legal,

clothing,

housing,

dental health care,

general health care,

upkeep,

oculist,

rehabilitation,

getting him off drugs,

and last, but not least  .  .  .  his entertainment !

It would have cost met a whole lot more than what I spend on my two chihuahuas !

This is crazy !

Thank you  Mr. Chauvin !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

You're being  . . .  conservative !

More likely something to the tune of  50 millions  . . .  all posts   . . .  and I do mean  ALL  posts considered !

And, of course,  subject to how long he'd have been locked behind bars  .  .  .  

2 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

You're being  . . .  conservative !

More likely something to the tune of  50 millions  . . .  all posts   . . .  and I do mean  ALL  posts considered !

And, of course,  subject to how long he'd have been locked behind bars  .  .  .  

Nah.   His death has already amounted to a direct payment of 27 million plus all of the property damage that likely is double that amount.   If George floyd didn't die there, he would have been released and probably would have overdosed within a year anyway.  

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Nah.   His death has already amounted to a direct payment of 27 million plus all of the property damage that likely is double that amount.   If George floyd didn't die there, he would have been released and probably would have overdosed within a year anyway.  

You fail to take into the equation the misery he'd have brought onto countless families, had he lived !

He pointed a gun to a pregnant woman's belly and threatened to kill the both of them if she did not hand over the $ 20.00  bucks she had in a drawer, or something !

No, this was the best solution !

Thank you, unsung hero Mr. Chauvin !

1 hour ago, lucifershammer said:

That attorney general is a grandstanding  son of a bitch..

The bias State Attorney General is prosecuting a murder...when is the last time you saw that happen ?

Wouldn't that be something if the copper is cleared of all charges ?

Negro Ellis probably took the case because he thinks it will be  soft ball and another feather in his super fly hat.

11 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

You fail to take into the equation the misery he'd have brought onto countless families, had he lived !

He pointed a gun to a pregnant woman's belly and threatened to kill the both of them if she did not hand over the $ 20.00  bucks she had in a drawer, or something !

No, this was the best solution !

Thank you, unsung hero Mr. Chauvin !

https://nypost.com/2020/09/16/riots-following-george-floyds-death-could-cost-up-to-2b/

I kind of doubt that he would have cost the country 2 billion dollars if he hadn't died.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, lucifershammer said:

I don't think the cop intended to kill George Floyd.  But I believe he had a hand in floyd dying. 

If I was a juror and he / they were charged with criminal neglect...I'd convict him / them in 10 minutes.

Hey Louie: would it be against the rules if I posted the gofund me for Qandeel Anwar the victims wife ?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-the-anwars-find-peace/donate

25 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Wouldn't that be something if the copper is cleared of all charges ?

Not really !

That would be just plain justice !

Which, of course,  with this bunch of corrupt criminals in charge,  he will not get !

6 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

That would be just plain justice !

I'm going to disagree with that even tho I saw the long video and hot the agenda snip it.

He died in thier custody when he didn't have to or they couldn't done better and have no blamed for it.

27 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

https://nypost.com/2020/09/16/riots-following-george-floyds-death-could-cost-up-to-2b/

I kind of doubt that he would have cost the country 2 billion dollars if he hadn't died.  

Yeah, I concur  . . .  that's kind of exagerated!

This kind of parasites, subject to how long they live and are incarcerated  .  .  .  everything considered  .  .  .  would not cost more than  20 to 50 millions of your and my money !

Still  .  .  .  do we really want to spend that much of dough on this filth ?

2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I'm going to disagree with that even tho I saw the long video and hot the agenda snip it.

He died in thier custody when he didn't have to or they couldn't done better and have no blamed for it.

Well, friends do disagree on things  .  .  .  .

I'm glad he's now grazing in greener pastures and am thankful to Mr. Chauvin for the service he rendered to our nation !

In fact I'm positive  Mr. Floyd's soul  is very thankful to Mr. Chauvin for having  parted it from such a rotten and degenerate body !

As it were  . . .  putting an end to its misery !

40 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

In fact I'm positive  Mr. Floyd's soul  is very thankful to Mr. Chauvin for having  parted it from such a rotten and degenerate body !

As it were  . . .  putting an end to its misery !

You're right...George will no longer have to deal with racist America.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Old Mack said:

The bias State Attorney General is prosecuting a murder...when is the last time you saw that happen ?

An Oklahoma City police officer Sgt. Clifford Holman was charged with the felony Thursday in Oklahoma County District Court, more than two months after the Dec. 11 shooting death of Bennie Edwards in the parking lot of a business near the 2100 block of W Hefner Road.  District Attorney David Prater filed the charge himself, and also filed a second-degree manslaughter felony charge in the alternative, which typically carries a two- to four-year sentence.

The Rev. T. Sheri Dickerson with Black Lives Matter-OKC applauded Prater’s decision to charge Holman, saying it was sensible and "simple logic."

https://www.oklahoman.com/story/news/columns/2021/02/26/okc-police-officer-charged-with-manslaughter-shooting-death-black-man-with-history-of-mental-illness/333334007/?itm_medium=recirc&itm_source=taboola&itm_campaign=internal&itm_content=BelowArticleFeed-FeedRedesign

10 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

I think the argument will be that Floyd was overdosing, and would have died anyway. No one should kneel on anyone's neck, I am not defending that ... but Floyd was a piece of shit criminal, and had been for years. It isn't like the world lost a productive citizen.

13 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

That attorney general is a grandstanding  son of a bitch..

Ellison is a US hating Muslim...The family's attorney is worse...

13 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

Living an hour from ground zero, I've gotten more info than I care for...

CBS affiliate WCCO has it live streamed if anyone really wants to watch...